Reviews Reviews of specific modifications, posted by members

Aam Spec Flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Aam Spec Flash

3 days ago, I went to AAM to get my ECU flashed. My car was misfiring a little so I really needed to get the car tuned. So it took just as long as they said it would...45 mins... and I was out of there. I did not dyno the car because it was EXTREMELY HUMID OUT and my numbers would have been all out of wack.... BUT the car definitely pulls harder...the thing just movesss...in fact I did not even realize how fast I was going until I got pulled over 3 blocks from my college (Loyola) ...luckily since I have never gotten a ticket before, the officer let me off with a verbal warning.

On the whole, THIS IS THE BEST MOD I HAVE DONE...i have never experienced this much of an increase in performance! If you think you need a tune..or just want some more ponies GO GET YOUR CAR FLASHED AT AAM. The shop manager Mike is the MAN and so is Jason...the man who assisted me on the phone and such to make the appointment. GREAT SHOP. FAIR PRICES. GREAT PERFORMANCE...I could not be happier with AAM...in fact I am getting my car serviced by them next friday.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:49 PM
Received 224 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by B GrAzi
3 days ago, I went to AAM to get my ECU flashed. My car was misfiring a little so I really needed to get the car tuned. So it took just as long as they said it would...45 mins... and I was out of there. I did not dyno the car because it was EXTREMELY HUMID OUT and my numbers would have been all out of wack.... BUT the car definitely pulls harder...the thing just movesss...in fact I did not even realize how fast I was going until I got pulled over 3 blocks from my college (Loyola) ...luckily since I have never gotten a ticket before, the officer let me off with a verbal warning.

On the whole, THIS IS THE BEST MOD I HAVE DONE...i have never experienced this much of an increase in performance! If you think you need a tune..or just want some more ponies GO GET YOUR CAR FLASHED AT AAM. The shop manager Mike is the MAN and so is Jason...the man who assisted me on the phone and such to make the appointment. GREAT SHOP. FAIR PRICES. GREAT PERFORMANCE...I could not be happier with AAM...in fact I am getting my car serviced by them next friday.

Good to hear about this. one of our local got zero result from the flash on the dyno. You should of dyno to get a more accurate results. I'm not saying this is the case, but often, people get something instal with the expectation of gains and this messes up the butt dyno calibration into thinking it's pulling. We had a local dyno before and after a flash during AAM dyno day and showed no gain and we're still trying to get an explanation from AAM. Might of been an isolated incident, but it's pulling teeth to get a response/explanation.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:54 PM
Received 56 Likes on 48 Posts
im thinking about getting this done soon. Seems like a great mod that yields some extra ponies. Glad to hear about the positive results.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Whats AAM's website?

Old 03-05-2008, 12:24 PM
AlteredAtmosphere.com

Old 09-22-2008, 01:20 PM
I got my car tuned there a few weeks ago. The car was way more fun to drive home after the tune!