Reviews Reviews of specific modifications, posted by members

Buyer Beware *Legion Manufacturing*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 02:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Buyer Beware *Legion Manufacturing*

I'm writing this review because my encounter with Legion was very sub par, and the customer service side, order, and refund process is all something that is very important to people who use their service, and ALL of them were very lacking. I'll give you all the time line of events, from start (ordered parts) to end (recieved core refund).

Sometime late January/ early February I enquired about the remanufactured valve covers they offer. They answered quickly and billed my paypal as requested on February 27th. I had to wait for my tax returns to come in, and sent payment to Legion on March 13th. That is me paying for the parts to be shipped, and as a company, I would assume they would be fairly quick with shipping them off. After two weeks go by with no shipping confirmation I called the company during the day to see what was taking so long, no one answered and I left a message. I heard back shortly about how the person that handles that part of the business was out and would be back later and would answer my questions. Two more days go by and I call back. Again, no one answered and I left a message. After a few days I called and got an answer that they were waiting on the last few parts to come in (what?) and they would ship out by the end of the week. We are 3 weeks from order date now. After a few more days, on March 28th, he emailed me the tracking number and said the part would be picked up that day. On Monday, March 1st, the package was still not picked up from the facility, so I called and asked what the deal was. They said that it was going out that day. I was a little frustrated and calmly let them know why, but he assured me that it was to be picked up that day. Finally, the following day, the 2nd it was picked up. Fed Ex delivered in a timely manner (4 days), and everything was fine. I put in the part with no problems and packaged the old one up to be sent back for the core.

I shipped the core back May 1st, and it took Fed-Ex until the 7th (weekend) to deliver. Two weeks after they had received the package I had not heard back or recieved my refund so I emailed them on Monday (20th). Luciano said that he was working on another project in AZ and would be back to the office and issue my refund on Friday(24th). On Monday, he emailed me and said that everything was good and I would get the refund on "Tuesday or Wednesday, the very latest." I just received my return about an hour ago today, Thursday the 30th.

Overall, subtracting the time I had the covers and the time Fed-Ex ACTUALLY had the covers, this transaction took 7 weeks to complete due to terrible customer service and poor management. The product is not the question here, as it is great to have this service, but this was a huge hassle to try and deal with and quite frankly more time than I think it was worth. I write this review as a warning to others looking to use Legion for anything. Think twice.

Last edited by rolson1; 05-30-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Misspelling
The following users liked this post:
G2B35AGN (05-30-2013)
Old 03-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump, SAME HERE.
They didn't ship the rebuild valve covers until the 15th days later after i pay 300,endless excuse ,and promises.(when they told me they had it in stock!)
Now Its being More than 14 days after they got the cores and still no refund!!!!!
try to call and ask for the manager, first they tell me manager is busy, when i told them the reason i called, they put me on hold, and when somebody got back on the phone, he told me the guy in charge of the valve cover will be back in a hour , the best thing he can do is have him call me back,so i asked again to speak to the manager, he told me, the guy in charge of the valve cover is the manager........

they cant even lie right! fail!

angry.....!! wish i would of just spend the extra money and avoid the all the hassle!
its been so many times since they told me the only thing i can do is wait for a call, that never came!
will be calling my bank now......

Last edited by gs4life; 03-12-2014 at 03:04 PM.