Raging Bull Driving Event 1/27/06 Sign Up Sheet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raging Bull Driving Event 1/27/06 Sign Up Sheet

For those who have not seen the post above in our sticky section, please go to this site http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/rbts_main.html for details on the event.

I have already made my reservations for a room at the Y.O. Resort. Details on the resort are here; http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/accommodations.html

Since our club doesn't charge dues to our members we cannot be sponsors for this event and we only qualify for the $80/night rate. We can however share rooms if we desire.

If you plan to attend and have made room reservations sign up here;

1. Robert / theeggman

If you plan to go for just one day, please sign up here;
A.
B.
C.
D.

This should be a blast and I hope you can all attend.

Last edited by theeggman; 11-12-2005 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Date Change
Old 11-09-2005, 12:52 PM
man... if it only wasn't on SUPER BOWL weekend!!!

Old 11-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Premier Member

1. Robert / theeggman
2. Russ / G35_TX

A.
B.
C.
D.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:06 AM
If you plan to attend, please make sure to register for the event at the event web site. The registration page is at:
http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/registration.html

The purpose of the registration is to collect, in advance, some personal and emergency contact information just in case there is a need to contact you or your family during the Stampede. Registering in advance will also help me plan for the Pre-Stampede Drive, group dinners, number of maps to print, and the number of people staying overnight. Registering in advance will save time the morning of the event and allow us to start riding the Raging Bull sooner.

Thanks to all,
John

Old 11-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Event date has been changed

Hey folks, please note that the event date has been changed to January 27-29, 2006.

Thanks,
John

Last edited by youngturk; 12-28-2005 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by G35_TX

1. Robert / theeggman
2. Russ / G35_TX

A.
B.
C.
D.

The date has been changed to avoid conflict with Super Bowl weekend. Thanks for doing this John, it should help some of our members make their decision.

Old 12-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey folks, preparations are underway for the next Stampede. Product donations from companies have started to come in and my storage area is already full of goodies to give away.

Please note that the discounted group rates at the Y.O. Ranch Resort expire on December 27, so please make sure to register online and then make your room reservations by that date. After December 27, the rates are much higher.

If you are not a member of one of the sponsoring clubs and would like to save money, I would suggest that you consider becoming a member. Next year’s Z convention is in Dallas/Fort Worth. As a member, you can not only save money in hotel expenses at the Stampede but also save a ton of money at the Z convention (members pay less). Your membership will more than pay for itself. I have added a page to the event web site listing all of the benefits of membership. Here's the link: http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/memberbenefits.html Make sure to check it out.

Spread the word about the Stampede. Hope to see you there for some fun driving and camaraderie.

The Tourmaster
www.RBTexasStampede.com

Last edited by youngturk; 12-01-2005 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Stampede News: Dec. 27 deadline only a week from today

Hey folks, preparations for the next Stampede continue without rest. Plan ahead if you want to join us to enjoy some of the best roads in Texas.

DEADLINE IS ONE WEEK FROM TODAY
This is a short reminder that the discounted group rates at the Y.O. Ranch Resort expire on December 27 (only a week from today), so please make sure to register online at the event web site and then make your room reservations by that date. After December 27, the rates are much higher. This date applies to EVERYONE, not just members of sponsoring clubs.

Keep in mind that you will not be charged for your reservation until you actually check in so there is no risk in making a reservation (you can always cancel later if you decide not to attend). Don’t miss out on the chance to get the lower rates.

That said, please don't make a reservation if you don't think you will attend because this will take away rooms from people who will really use them.

BULL RIDER CHIC LOOKING FOR A NAVIGATOR
One of our Bull Riders is looking for a passenger/navigator to accompany her during the Stampede. The qualifications for this position include being a nice person and ability to read maps (the last one is the most important!) She prefers to drive at a modest pace (i.e. not the “spirited” pace some of us prefer). This is the perfect vehicle for the spouse who doesn’t want to fear for her life and limb while riding with their other half but still participate in every aspect of the event. Please write me if you are interested in riding with her.

Make sure to invite your friends who share the same passion you do for driving in the hill country!

3rd Annual Raging Bull Texas Stampede
January 27-29, 2006
Kerrville, Texas
www.RBTexasStampede.com

Your Humble Tourmaster

Last edited by youngturk; 12-20-2005 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Last date for discounted group rates extended two weeks

I am happy to report that the folks at the Y.O. Ranch were gracious enough to make an exception and extend the time allowed so that more people could take advantage of the discounted group rates.

Normally – and I have seen this done to other car clubs regularly – the discounted rates end one month before the event. Today, December 27th, was the original expiration date for discounted group rates. They have extended it through January 13th (2 weeks before our event). So, please make sure to take advantage of this if you have any intention of joining us for the Stampede.

I hope you will join us for what is planned to be the best driving event in Texas. Go to the event web site and register yourself and then make your reservations at the Y.O. Ranch.

Your humble Tourmaster,
John

www.RBTexasStampede.com

Old 12-28-2005, 10:43 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts

1. Robert / theeggman
2. Russ / G35_TX
3. TexasScout/navigator (XYL)

A.
B.
C.
D.

Old 12-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by youngturk
Hey folks, preparations are underway for the next Stampede. Product donations from companies have started to come in and my storage area is already full of goodies to give away.

Please note that the discounted group rates at the Y.O. Ranch Resort expire on December 27, so please make sure to register online and then make your room reservations by that date. After December 27, the rates are much higher.

If you are not a member of one of the sponsoring clubs and would like to save money, I would suggest that you consider becoming a member.
Next year’s Z convention is in Dallas/Fort Worth. As a member, you can not only save money in hotel expenses at the Stampede but also save a ton of money at the Z convention (members pay less). Your membership will more than pay for itself. I have added a page to the event web site listing all of the benefits of membership. Here's the link: http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/memberbenefits.html Make sure to check it out.

Spread the word about the Stampede. Hope to see you there for some fun driving and camaraderie.

The Tourmaster
www.RBTexasStampede.com
Those of ye who live WAY outside of the area for one of the sponsor clubs (like me), all I did was ask and got the $63.00/night rate. Sweet!

Old 01-02-2006, 09:47 AM
To see a list of those already registered, click here:
http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/regis...confirmed.html

Old 01-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Info please...

As someone whom has never participated in a "Raging Bull" run, what equipment/supplies/etc. should I bring?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tex

Old 01-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Hey Tex,

I didn't see your post until now. To answer your question: Not much beyond what you would normally take with you on a trip. Check out the "Participant Guide" and FAQ at the web site:
http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/guide.html
http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/faq.html

If you have any more questions, please email me at RBTexasStampede@yahoo.com

Old 01-23-2006, 12:43 AM
This is it!

Your G35 is very unhappy. It appears you use her mostly for purposes of commuting back and forth to work. Occasionally, you show her to your friends. It is wondering why you haven’t taken her out on a special date in a very long time. Well, you’re lucky because we have just the thing she has been longing for: The Raging Bull Texas Stampede, what is planned to be the best driving event in Texas. And it’s this weekend!

32 cars and 51 people have already registered to attend. The best roads in Texas, amazing scenery, and great camaraderie. And lots of free prizes. That's what the Raging Bull Texas Stampede is all about. I guarantee it.

Go to www.RBTexasStampede.com for all the details and to register.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Raging Bull Driving Event 1/27/06 Sign Up Sheet