FS[NorWest]: Phantom Cup-Kit AirSuspension (with BC Racing coilovers)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 01:59 AM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
Phantom Cup-Kit AirSuspension (with BC Racing coilovers)

Been parting the car out slowly last few months, so for sale I have a full air suspension setup including the coilovers.
It's currently still on the car as I have to find time to uninstall it, but I will take more pictures once everything is cleaned up nicely.

-- Phantom Air Suspension, aluminum cup kit style no rubber bags here, comes complete with everything except those rubber hoses that go through the car and to the cups. They're cheap little hoses most shops may have laying around, not taking them out because the labor in pulling them out is not worth it, and also it's one of those things you're supposed to replace after a while anyway.

-- BC Racing BR Type coilovers with spring rates of 12k front and 10k rear, everything with these is included, the wrench, the adjustment ***** for the rear. The rear springs have a bit of cosmetic damage, nothing structural just paint chipped and flaked off a few rings.

Bit of info and pics below

- I barely driven the car last few years which is why I'm selling the car and parts, so I have around 20k on the coilovers and around 10k on the Air Suspension... and that's in kilometers, so it translates to roughly 12k and 10k in your precious American Mile measurements that nobody else in the world uses
- Also as you can see I actually upgraded from the single motor the unit originally came with, it was too slow to fill up the tank sometimes taking up to 10 minutes. I chose ViAir's more expensive and newer model motors as replacements, tank gets filled up from empty to full in about 3 minutes.
- I have never once had any reliability issues with neither the BC Racing nor the Air Suspension, they work flawlessly.
- I am located in Vancouver Canada, but I'll be shipping from Point Roberts, Washington State which is why this ad was posted in Pacific Northwest. And speaking of the Northwest if anyone from the greater Seattle area wants these it would be perfect, it's a short drive up to Vancouver, and you'd save yourself shipping cost and no wait. I am able to meet you right at the border on the Canadian side, I can't cross into the US.
- Now I don't have PayPal, I cancelled that service when they tried to rip me off for $3k years ago, so I don't trust them and we'll have to work something else out payment wise, so the asking price NOT including shipping for this whole setup is
$2200 USD

Pictures from the Phantom VIP website

This is how my car sat with this suspension setup

Last edited by Adon; 11-23-2016 at 02:10 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:04 PM
Received 169 Likes on 137 Posts
Bump

Old 11-23-2016, 05:06 PM
Just to help you sale post , does this also included the air management system ? Any gauges , switches etc ??? good luck

Old 11-23-2016, 08:15 PM
thanks Jay I'm not actually clear on exactly what all the different parts are on the system, but I am instructing my shop to take EVERYTHING off except those rubber hoses that lead air to the cups throughout the car. They installed the system its all good

So to answer your question yes I guess everything minus the rubber hoses

Old 11-23-2016, 08:54 PM
Pics of the switches , any gauges ?

Old 11-23-2016, 09:11 PM
No pics of anything aside from the tank, like I said it's still on the car installed, my 10 month old has been sick for a week haven't had time to do anything.
But soon as I get it over to the shop take everything off clean it up I'll snap a few more pictures, probably sometime late next week.

Old 11-24-2016, 03:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interested, but curious in terms of payment and more info! pm me if you can. When would you be moving over to Washington? Thanks!

Old 11-24-2016, 12:44 PM
Well it looks like a local Nissan club member decided to pick these up from me, so thanks for help and interest guys.
I'm going to close the thread

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.