Car Hood + Riverdancing = Angry MOFO!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Hood + Riverdancing = Angry ****!!!

Sup my G's. I tell ya, hater's are a dime a dozen. I woke up yesterday morning to go to work and I walk up to my beloved G with a big smile on my face...which....slowly starts to turn into a frown. It was as though a ray of light shined on my car from the heavens and I could see shoe prints all on the hood of my car! I'm like WTF? It literally looked like someone river danced on the hood of my car. I mean the shoe prints where in all these weird directions and stuff....so weird that I almost turned to admire the persons river dancing skills. To make matters worse, when I finally watched the muddy shoe prints off my car, I see that the A-holes scratched my car up with their silly antics. I feel like I just butt f***ed while bending over to tie my f***ing shoes! And the crazy part is I don't have any enemies(at least not that I know of). So, now that I've vented....has any bs like this happened to any of you?

Old 02-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
never... that sux man.. time to get a body kit and full paint...

Old 02-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Unkoman1
I feel like I just butt f***ed while bending over to tie my f***ing shoes!
never experienced that so i wouldnt know!

anyway, sorry to hear man. something similar has happened to g. i had a neighboorhood kid ride his bicycle clean across my back bumper and ride his handlebars across my trunklid. and before the g, my other neighbor, 16yr old girl, i would always catch sitting on my hood or my trunk smoking cigs with her friends. hope you can get some of those scratches polished out and mabye catch the punk that did it

Old 02-02-2010, 02:24 PM
That sounds like some drunken hater BS to me man. Sorry that it happened to your car. Besides scratches and dirt, did it bend your hood in? Got to pay close attention when you park it there I guess. I park in my garage. On the rare occasions when I park in my driveway, the locals know how I am about the car and the kids don't even play on my part of the street.

Maybe it has to do with me cleaning all of my guns in the front yard at about the time the school bus drops kids off in the afternoon. Kids and their parents tend to avoid even waling on the sidewalk in from of my house. Yes, in my neighborhood, I'm THAT guy.

Old 02-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by Black Betty
That sounds like some drunken hater BS to me man. Sorry that it happened to your car. Besides scratches and dirt, did it bend your hood in? Got to pay close attention when you park it there I guess. I park in my garage. On the rare occasions when I park in my driveway, the locals know how I am about the car and the kids don't even play on my part of the street.

Maybe it has to do with me cleaning all of my guns in the front yard at about the time the school bus drops kids off in the afternoon. Kids and their parents tend to avoid even waling on the sidewalk in from of my house. Yes, in my neighborhood, I'm THAT guy.

Old 02-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by erklep
I'm not quite that old yet, but yes, I aspire to be that guy.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Lol

Black Betty you're a trip haha. Yea maybe I need to take that "cleaning those guns" approach. What polish do you guys think that I could use to get the scratches out? They don't seem that deep but when the sun hits them you can't definitely see them.

Hey Black Betty when you get time can you show me how to install the JVT pop charger/ Z tube combo? I've had that thing for like 2 months and haven't even touched it haha. I'm still down to pay u with a few drinks.....

Everyone else thanks for your comments and experinces topic.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:14 PM
If you can bring it by my place next week I can help you with the Z tube/intake and take a look at your scratches. I'll give you an estimate on fixing it if you want. You should just let me detail the whole car.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Next week.

I'll try...I'm not sure if I'm going outta town this week or next week. I know this week is outta because we all gotta see the Colts stampede on the Saints but hopefully next week. lol.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Unkoman1
I'll try...I'm not sure if I'm going outta town this week or next week. I know this week is outta because we all gotta see the Colts stampede on the Saints but hopefully next week. lol.
Sounds like somebody might get some "accidental" buffer burns in his finish. Oops!

Geaux Saints!

Old 02-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Sounds like somebody might get some "accidental" buffer burns in his finish. Oops!

Geaux Saints!
hah!

Old 02-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Geaux Saints!

we went to cowboys last night and man those guys are some die hard fans some girl had just just got a saints tat on her foot i was like damn, thats gonna leave a mark.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by lilindienplaya
we went to cowboys last night and man those guys are some die hard fans some girl had just just got a saints tat on her foot i was like damn, thats gonna leave a mark.
That's just how we roll Neil!

I'll have 14 guest at my house today watching the game, and no I don't have a big crib. My cousin's wife is from Indy and will have on her Colt's gear but it's all good. She won't be talking smack or she'll get stomped.