TSB- Technical Bulletins Technical Service Bulletins- Coupe and Sedan from Infiniti. Updates Approved by Administrators and Moderators.

Can't fill up

Old 05-13-2015, 10:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't fill up

Okay so I'm new to this, first day on here. I've looked but didn't see it unless I've overlooked it. Having a problem filling up, gas will pump for about 2 gallons and then stop. even after pulling the nozzle out and waiting a few seconds and putting it back in it instantly cuts off when I pull the handle.
Does it anyone know what's wrong or what I need to look at

Old 05-13-2015, 10:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When I fill up my gas tank dose the same thing intermittently. I asked a infiniti tech and he said that its some senor that tells the car when the tank is full. I guess its malfunctioning, I never got mine fixed.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ive read up on it and the fuel nozzel on the g's are undersized. This undersizing causes the nozzel to think its full. I just go slow and barely lift on the nozzel. In the same article i found on here they said that if the pump pushes more than 8 gallons per minute then it will shut it down haha. But i work with a guy that used to work at nissan and he said that the z's and g's were notorious for clogged vent valves. Hope I helped. Good luck and keep us updated on what you find out. Your not in this alone haha.