Can not get ahold of Motordyne?

Old 11-30-2015, 08:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Can not get ahold of Motordyne?

So it seems that Motordyne is a pretty solid vendor but i'm trying to order an exhaust and can not for the life of me get a hold of them.

I sent 2 emails to sales and one to tech and have not heard a response and also called them 3 times. The first time i got through and I was just trying to figure out shipping to Canada so after I talked to Motordyne I had a few more phone calls to make before i ordered (shipping company, customs etc to figure out an actual cost for duties, tax and brokerage).

Once that was all figured out i called back to place an order. No answer. (This was last friday.) Called again today and there was no answer so I left a message with my number and email and have yet to hear back. I understand that they are probably busy this time but it seems like I'm the only one having difficulties.

I'm going to try to find their rep on this site and send a PM. I'm just hoping that once I do get through they will still honor the current discount pricing.

Also this is not negative feedback - just sharing that i'm having trouble getting a hold of them. I'm sure once I do, all will be smooth.

Old 11-30-2015, 08:51 PM
Received 104 Likes on 81 Posts
A lot of people took off for the holidays. Many places will return tomorrow. Try then. I've never had a problem with them.