G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Accessories-Vendor (https://g35driver.com/forums/accessories-vendor-198/)
-   -   Diode Dynamics 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe Tail as Turn™ Module (https://g35driver.com/forums/accessories-vendor/451479-diode-dynamics-2003-2007-infiniti-g35-coupe-tail-turnu-module.html)

Diode Dynamics 09-17-2015 12:26 PM

Diode Dynamics 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe Tail as Turn™ Module

Diode Dynamics 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe Tail as Turn™ Module! This is a unique mod that was 100% designed by Diode Dynamics in-house, and is manufactured by us right here in St. Louis, Missouri. Made in USA!

The Diode Dynamics Tail as Turn™ modules will make your nice LED tail light flash as the turn signal as well. With an array of LEDs flashing instead of a boring incandescent bulb, you'll have a unique, modern look!

Using OEM plug-and-play tail light connectors, the base kit is 100% plug-and-play, with no wiring required. You don't even have to remove your tail lights!

The base kit is just $50, which includes a pair of modules with OEM connectors, to convert your LED tail light into the turn signal, with extremely easy installation.

Please note: For ease of installation, our resistor kit will be integrated into each module. This means you will not have to tap any factory wiring to eliminate hyperblinking.

Your order includes:
(2) Tail as Turn Modules with OEM Plug-and-play Connectors

Remember: at Diode Dynamics, we're here if you need us for support and service, with our award-winning service team. We have been in business for over 10 years. We feature an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty. Something wrong? We ship you the new item with a return label. No waiting around!

Questions? Please feel free to post, PM, call, or email contact@diodedynamics.com

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

We are an American company, located in St. Louis, Missouri. We are open 9-5 Monday-Friday CST. Give us a call!

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033

HenryLee 11-30-2015 04:18 PM

Pretty cool

Albanian122 11-30-2015 06:55 PM

This mod is amazing for the price plug and play :biggthumpup:

How about a third brake light Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics 12-01-2015 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Albanian122 (Post 7032538)
This mod is amazing for the price plug and play :biggthumpup:

How about a third brake light Diode Dynamics

Thanks! The Tail-as-Turn™ is one of my personal favorites

Nick C.

christopherv5 12-02-2015 02:02 AM

Bought one yesterday, cant wait to get it in the mail!

foreverdr1ft 12-20-2015 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by christopherv5 (Post 7032778)
Bought one yesterday, cant wait to get it in the mail!

Here's a tidbit- Just remember, this ain't no Amazon Prime 2-Day shipping service, so you will have to be very patient with this company......

It takes 5-10 business days and is a special order item as their website says (aka made to order).. I could be wrong but I don't think they stock these in-house although these tail as turn modules are made in-house, as said they make it after they get your money..... once the purchase is made online you get an automated email stating it will "ship right away" which is misleading but really means about a week- I bought mine on a Sunday and it did not ship until the following Saturday (7 days) but of course you now have to factor in the actual post office (ships via USPS) transporting it :driving: from Missouri (Diode Dynamics headquarters) to wherever you are located in the U.S.

Diode Dynamics 12-21-2015 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by foreverdr1ft (Post 7035995)
Here's a tidbit- Just remember, this ain't no Amazon Prime 2-Day shipping service, so you will have to be very patient with this company......

It takes 5-10 business days and is a special order item as their website says (aka made to order).. I could be wrong but I don't think they stock these in-house although these tail as turn modules are made in-house, as said they make it after they get your money..... once the purchase is made online you get an automated email stating it will "ship right away" which is misleading but really means about a week- I bought mine on a Sunday and it did not ship until the following Saturday (7 days) but of course you now have to factor in the actual post office (ships via USPS) transporting it :driving: from Missouri (Diode Dynamics headquarters) to wherever you are located in the U.S.

We typically have them in stock and ready to go, but we received a large number of orders from the holiday sales, which did cause some slight delays

Nick C.

dnaflex 02-06-2016 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics (Post 7042863)

Have a bunch of Dynamics' lights including these tail as turn and couldn't be happier with this company. Nick, thinking of switching up my license plate light color like the picture you posted..is that blue?

Diode Dynamics 02-08-2016 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by dnaflex (Post 7043302)
Have a bunch of Dynamics' lights including these tail as turn and couldn't be happier with this company. Nick, thinking of switching up my license plate light color like the picture you posted..is that blue?

Thank you for your support!

That''s a customer submitted photo, so I'm sure the camera may be playing a factor in the output color. Our 194 bulbs are available in warm white, 4000K, 5000K, and 6000K color temperatures (measured).

I wouldn't recommend red or blue for license plate locations as they won't be road legal.

Stick with a nice, clean 5000K. It will look OEM+, very classy IMO

Nick C.

Ilovebacon 05-30-2016 07:04 AM

is there any way of me ordering one from canada, vancouver?
how much too?

Diode Dynamics 05-31-2016 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Ilovebacon (Post 7061395)
is there any way of me ordering one from canada, vancouver?
how much too?

We have authorized dealers all over the world, check out our dealer locator tool: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/i.../find-dealers/

Or you can order directly through our website :biggthumpup:

Thank you!
Nick C.

Jaygotboost 11-27-2016 06:51 AM

bump

twitch 11-28-2016 01:12 AM

Just ordered the Tail as Turn module for my 04 with the cyber Monday code.

Thanks!
Scott

Diode Dynamics 04-07-2017 01:46 PM

Check out these incredible G37 Sedan tail lights built by Five6Deuce Customs in Long Beach:

http://diodedynamics.com/images/cust...dan%20tail.jpg

http://diodedynamics.com/images/cust...tail%20(1).jpg

Featuring our Red HDHalos!

Nick C.

Diode Dynamics 08-04-2017 01:22 PM

Diode Dynamics Infiniti G35 Coupe Tail as Turn™ Demo courtesy of Rawknee Xo