FS[South]: 03-04 Bose radio/amp, stock suspension, engine cover

Old 03-28-2017, 11:15 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
03-04 Bose radio/amp, stock suspension, engine cover

Hey y'all what's going on?
I am trying to get rid of these items because we are moving and I really don't want to find a home for the stuff at our new home.

If you are interested in anything please offer me what you feel is fair. I'm asking the buyer to pay shipping so I will take that into account when deciding if your offer is actually fair.

The items are all from my 04 G35. Everything worked fine before it was removed. The electronics were removed about 5 years ago. The suspension was removed on 5/30/10 and I had about 74,000 miles on the car then.

Engine cover (yellow circle shows missing the metal sleeve and rubber)
BOSE factory radio including trim/climate control (trim is bent and chrome trim ring is missing from the temp button)
BOSE amp
Springs
Shocks/struts
Rear camber arms with toe bolts
Trunk interior right side floor plastic piece

Here's the pictures of everything:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!!

Old 04-24-2017, 05:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how much for the suspension parts shipped to 60077?

Old 05-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
suspension shipped to 80246

Old 05-26-2017, 08:58 PM
Hey guys. I'm sorry about not replying yet. I didn't receive an email about the replies so I just thought the thread was dead.

I'd like to get $30 for the suspension. According to FedEx it looks like it's going to cost $50 to you marcoxv and $55 to you bchalks. This price sounds steep. I may be entering too much weight b/c I'm completely guessing. The shipping might be cheaper than this. What I'll do is add $30 to whatever the ship price is. Sound fair?

marcoxv - $80 shipped
bchalks - $85 shipped

Let me know what you think.
Thanks,

Old 07-08-2017, 02:28 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Is the suspension (specifically the rear) still available?

Old 07-19-2017, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by MidnightG35X
Is the suspension (specifically the rear) still available?
Yes, everything is still available. If you want the suspension setup all I'll ask for is the price of shipping and maybe a few dollars for my time. Just let me know.

​​​​This goes for everything listed. I'd hate to just throw this stuff away, ya know?
Thanks.
​​​​

Old 07-20-2017, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by twitch
Yes, everything is still available. If you want the suspension setup all I'll ask for is the price of shipping and maybe a few dollars for my time. Just let me know.

​​​​This goes for everything listed. I'd hate to just throw this stuff away, ya know?
Thanks.
​​​​
How much would shipping be to 52402? I only need the rear setup. Does it include all the plates/boots/bushings from the top of the shock? The pictures don't go up that high so I can't tell.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by MidnightG35X
How much would shipping be to 52402? I only need the rear setup. Does it include all the plates/boots/bushings from the top of the shock? The pictures don't go up that high so I can't tell.
it does not include all of that, I had to transfer all those pieces when I installed my suspension. It would include the springs, shocks and camber arms (if you want those). I don't know how much the shipping is. The only way I'd be 100% sure was to box it and send it. If you're serious about wanting this I'll do that and let you know what shipping is. It's somewhat heavy and awkwardly shaped so it might run $25-$30. Let me know if you want it and if so PM your shipping info please.

​​​

Old 07-27-2017, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by twitch
it does not include all of that, I had to transfer all those pieces when I installed my suspension. It would include the springs, shocks and camber arms (if you want those). I don't know how much the shipping is. The only way I'd be 100% sure was to box it and send it. If you're serious about wanting this I'll do that and let you know what shipping is. It's somewhat heavy and awkwardly shaped so it might run $25-$30. Let me know if you want it and if so PM your shipping info please.

​​​
I guess I will have to pass then. I really need the other parts of it too, and unless it has all that stuff included, it really doesn't help me out. Thanks though

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.