G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Archived Sales (https://g35driver.com/forums/archived-sales-431/)
-   -   MOMO automatic shift knob + MOMO shift boot - $75 Boston (https://g35driver.com/forums/archived-sales/312599-momo-automatic-shift-knob-momo-shift-boot-75-boston.html)

JDMan 10-25-2009 09:04 PM

[SOLD] MOMO automatic shift knob + MOMO shift boot - $75 Boston

3 Attachment(s)
UPDATE: ALL ITEMS SOLD [CLOSED]

UPDATE: Knob has been sold. Leather shift boot is still available for $25 + $5 shipping.

Original ad below:

I have for sale a genuine MOMO black leather shift knob intended for automatic transmissions, as well as a matching genuine MOMO black leather shift boot, I believe from their "Elegance" line of Italian leather shift boots. Both of their original boxes are included (there is a small tear in the plastic window of the knob's box). The knob and boot were installed on my 2003 G35 Coupe for about 7000 miles. Both are in perfect condition with no defects and very little wear. Since I had an automatic, there was very little handling of the shifter, and no smoking or pets were ever allowed in my car. See my pictures below for how they looked installed on my '03 Coupe.

The top button of the knob depresses to operate the automatic transmission. It fastens on to the transmission lever with 3 clasping screws tightened by a 2.5mm allen wrench ($2 at any hardware store). The clasping point is about 1 and 5/8th inches below the base of the button. It fit fine on my '03 Coupe, but if you intend to install this on a different car you may want to remove the stock knob and measure first. It should work with any automatic transmission car so long as it has something firm to clasp on to.

The shift boot I just tucked underneath the round face plate of my shifter. It was a tight fit and took a few tries to get it to look acceptable. I can't guarantee that it will fit as well with your car.

Looking for $75 for both items together, cash or Paypal only. You can pick them up in person in Boston, or I will ship them anywhere in the United States for $9. I'm also willing to ship internationally, but I'll need your city and postal code to give you a shipping quote. I will consider selling the items separately ($50 for the knob and $25 for the boot), but will give preference to a buyer who purchases both. These prices are less than half the cost to buy these items new.

Also, if you're looking for exhaust parts I still have my '03 Coupe OEM y-pipe and muffler for sale in this thread linked here (local pickup only).

D&G35 10-25-2009 09:35 PM

i maybe interested in getting this from u..prob not till next month though..

theunknown 10-26-2009 12:56 AM

pm sent let me know

repin_LB 10-27-2009 10:26 PM

PM'd

JDMan 10-30-2009 08:23 PM

Knob has been sold. Leather shift boot is still available. You can't really see it in the photo, but it's embossed with the MOMO logo, and the top is held closed with laces, giving it a vintage look. Would look even better on a manual transmission car where it can sink into the console a bit.

JDMan 11-18-2009 01:12 PM

Last call on the shift boot before it goes on Ebay tomorrow.

D&G35 11-26-2009 03:43 PM

hey..i'm moving back to boston next month..where abouts are u from?