G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Audio/Video/Electronics (https://g35driver.com/forums/audio-video-electronics-104/)
-   -   FS[SoCal]: Pioneer AVIC-D3 Headunit (Double DIN) w/ all cables included (https://g35driver.com/forums/audio-video-electronics/376066-pioneer-avic-d3-headunit-double-din-w-all-cables-included.html)

rooring husky 05-06-2011 04:07 AM

Pioneer AVIC-D3 Headunit (Double DIN) w/ all cables included

5 Attachment(s)
Hey guys I already sold my Double DIN kit but I still have my headunit available if anyone is interested..It was pulled from my G35 and I no longer need it since my new car has built in navigation..Honestly love this older unit more since it had more features but I cant change headunits in my new car since the dash is built in..

Anyways, I have attached pictures to this thread so you can see everything included with the headunit..It has EVERYTHING you need to get it working..

It is a Pioneer AVIC-D3 headunit that plays cd, divx, dvd, mp3, radio, music videos, dvd-dl, etc...

It has built in navigation, built in ipod controls, and you can do a search for review/specs on google for the rest of the standard features..

I am willing to part out some of the accessories if anyone needs anything let me know..Also have a CD-BTB200 Bluetooth unit that matches this headunit but I am already planning on selling that on eBay...If anyone wants it before I post it please let me know I have pictures as well..Also have a 10" subwoofer enclosure available (fits the G35 coupe trunk perfectly and did the job for me and left me with some trunk space too)..Also have pics of the enclosure if needed..

Includes: Headunit, iPod cable adapter for Pioneer headunits, Navigation reception wire, G35 wiring harness, G35 steering wheels controls adapter for Pioneer headunits, North America maps disc for navigation (I think most of the West is on there), and adapter for radio connector..

Price: Asking for $390 for everything included but open to offers...

I think the price is fair since all the necessary accessories will add up quickly on the unit so its a good deal in my opinion (wiring harness, iPod cable, Steering wheel controls, radio adapter)

Edit: SOLD!

DomeP1ece 05-06-2011 08:29 AM

how much shipped with the dog?

Good head unit! I've gone pioneer only since my 9800bt purchase. do you know if this one is Pandora native? im not sure if they started doing the pandora thing until after the d3

iamericgee 05-06-2011 08:54 AM

Will u take 300 shipped ?? Let me know

magic5g 05-06-2011 03:47 PM

Please post pics of the enclosure, I am interested in both headunit and enclosure and am pretty local (SD).

prinny 05-06-2011 04:33 PM

Awesome dog haha

rooring husky 05-06-2011 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by DomeP1ece (Post 5855635)
how much shipped with the dog?

Good head unit! I've gone pioneer only since my 9800bt purchase. do you know if this one is Pandora native? im not sure if they started doing the pandora thing until after the d3

This one doesn't have Pandora..wish it did!

And its gonna cost a bit extra for shipping with the dog due to weight...but im sure we could work something out (maybe I could poke holes in the box for him to breath? Haha)

Originally Posted by iamericgee (Post 5855653)
Will u take 300 shipped ?? Let me know

I can't do $300 shipped thats too low..

Originally Posted by magic5g (Post 5856258)
Please post pics of the enclosure, I am interested in both headunit and enclosure and am pretty local (SD).

Hey I have pics of the enclosure already since a few people were interested...So drop me your email address and I can send them to you..Thanks!

Originally Posted by prinny (Post 5856334)
Awesome dog haha

Thanks! He says hi to you and everyone :thewave:

rockstar1292 05-06-2011 07:12 PM

How much for the dog shipped to 11357?

04G35Sedan 05-06-2011 10:13 PM

Wish I saw this 2 days ago. Just purchased a F900BT online because I couldn't find a good unit on here....damnit..

TekG35 05-06-2011 11:44 PM

How much for everything including the bluetooth, minus the sub? Shipped to 34210..

prinny 05-07-2011 12:17 AM

Still got my offer up haha :DOMO: guess I could bump it up a little bit if I mustttttt

rooring husky 05-08-2011 06:35 PM

Headunit is SOLD!

Enclosure is still available...pictures available!

smokinaces05 06-07-2011 12:56 PM

Im thinking about picking one of these up, did you find it hard to install the unit? how was the fitment when replacing the stock bose unit?