New alliance 8/6 pot red bbk!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 08:16 AM
A.H
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New alliance 8/6 pot red bbk!!!!

Sidenote: Got these for my 350z but thought I would share on the G forums as well because 1) I'm really excited and 2) I think everyone would benefit from a review(coming soon) and some pics(with better pics to come after install)

So..... I just got a brand new Alliance 8/6 pot bbk after waiting a month for them. I thought they would look ok because the pics werent' that great when i bought them. But OMFG was I wrong. These are literally the best looking BBK i have ever seen in my life....I have seen endless, stoptech, rotora, brembo and these look even better IMO of course. There is not one imperfection on them. It must be the anodoized hats/calipers that does it because these are FLAWLESS. I can't even explain my excitement, these are so nice, they went way above and beyond my expectations for them:icon21: Quality and precision definetly are a good start to explaining my initial impressions!!!

When I first opened the box the words that came to mind were gourgeous and beautiful. I really hate showing pics becaues they look so much nicer in real life but I guess these will do.

While they have passed the beauty test they still have one more thing to prove until I am sold on them, and thats performance. Which will be tested hopefully next Sunday after I get them installed

8 piston fully forged aluminum calipers, anodzied finish with laser engraved logo, aluminumn mounting brackets, 380mm/15 inch 2 piece floating rotors with color matched anodized hats with Stainless Steel Lines
6 piston fully forged aluminum calipers, anodzied finish with laser engraved logo, aluminumn mounting brackets, 356mm/14 inch 2 piece floating rotors with color matched anodized hats with Stainless Steel Lines

PS: Definetly will take better pics when they are installed, these are just to give you an idea

And for those of you that don't know what my car looks like, this is what these beauties are going on:

Now I have to Thank Mike@Blackline for some of the best communication and service around. 1 month before I got my brakes he gave me a date of when they should be built by....and as most of you know, these dates are almost never met. Well, not in this case. Mike gave me updates very very often by texting late at night/pm/email and I apprecaite him very much for doing that. And i got my brakes by the deadline he told me 1 month before hand so great job on that Mike:thumbup: Blackline is looking for 2 more of these kits to give half-sponsorships too so if you are interested jsut hit them up. Great product and service and an amazing price

After I go canyoning this weekend with a couple other Z's I'll write up my driving impressions and they can post up theirs too because i'm goign to let them drive my car as well

Old 03-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn... nice ride

Old 03-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
looks really nice bro! me want one!

Old 03-09-2009, 11:40 AM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Those are going to look dope on your ride. They go perfectly with you theme. We need to do some rig shots to show them off!

Old 03-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Those brakes are going to be sick! Congrats man.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
OMG just in pics, those are the sexiest brakes i've seen, wow i love the matte look to them, so siiick, damn i want them!!!

Old 03-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
those look badas$
how much was this setup
and how do you get sponsership lol

Old 03-10-2009, 05:49 AM
A.H
Originally Posted by dranom
looks really nice bro! me want one!
DO IT!!!!
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Those are going to look dope on your ride. They go perfectly with you theme. We need to do some rig shots to show them off!
OMG definetly need to do that!!! I still havne't had time to build a rig hahaha. Goddamn aluminum costs so much But i'd be so down if you could help me out with rig shots You da man

Originally Posted by ShanesG
OMG just in pics, those are the sexiest brakes i've seen, wow i love the matte look to them, so siiick, damn i want them!!!
I now how Shanes approval so my life is complete

I also LOVE how they look...blew away all my expectations cause the pics I saw before I bought them were crappy cell phone pics on stock wheels...

Btw, sell your AP's

j/k

Originally Posted by O HELLA OEM
those look badas$
how much was this setup
and how do you get sponsership lol
Thx bro

For pricing contact Mike@Blackline. He's banned right now lol for not keeping up wiht sponsor fees but he's goign to get that taken care of tomarrow or the day after but if your impatient just email him sales@blacklinems.com

They are still looking to give out a couple half-sponsorship and I think everyone is eligible for the sponsorship because what they are trying to do is just get the word out and have multiple reviews of the company ALLIANCE before they go publice and releash all their differnet products in June when they are sponsored in Modified Magazine.

And imo this company is trying to make a mind blowing first impression

Old 03-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
'The calipers and hats are beautiful. I don't care for the look of the slots on the rotors. I like the look of the StopTech rotors better.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:07 PM
A.H
+1 I agree on the calipers/hats. They are truly a work of art. And I also realize the rotors are objective to different peoples views. There is a variety of rotor choices and I personally wanted slotted rotors so I had two choices. The swirly rotor(which I got) or the traditional slotted design that looks similar to the stoptech. And I believe they have drilled options but didn't ask about those.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:28 PM
Old 03-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Any pics of the finished project yet?

Old 03-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by G U LATER
Any pics of the finished project yet?
its on the car already. saw it last night! looks great

Old 03-27-2009, 07:14 PM
A.H
Here's a pic I took:

Old 03-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
siiick

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New alliance 8/6 pot red bbk!!!!