Canada Serving Canada.

End of summer Meet & Shine time!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I'll bring bikini's, but I think the lack of women means Sam will have to model for us!

Old 09-13-2006, 10:09 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by picus112
I'll bring bikini's, but I think the lack of women means Sam will have to model for us!
Heck Kevin, no need to bring bikini's, I'll go topless. But, I don't shave on Saturday. Scarry eh.
Personally, I like Chico's thought. So, who's bringing the Bikini models???????

Old 09-13-2006, 10:23 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by whatacar
Heck Kevin, no need to bring bikini's, I'll go topless. But, I don't shave on Saturday. Scarry eh.
Personally, I like Chico's thought. So, who's bringing the Bikini models???????
Sam...there are a couple of girls coming to the meet, perhaps they would like to see you in your speedo or bikini .You might get renamed whatabody

Old 09-13-2006, 11:00 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35X
Sam...there are a couple of girls coming to the meet, perhaps they would like to see you in your speedo or bikini .You might get renamed whatabody
LOL Good one Wayne
Where'sthebody or whatabodyandahalf is prob. more apt

Old 09-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) Kevin (Picus)
2) Ian (inTgr8r)
3) Tauseef (PDT) - Maybe
4) Wayne (GEE35X)
5) Colin (Msedanman)
6) Sam (Whatacar)
7) Matt (Infinite 04)
8) Mike (Mikester)
9) Marta (Blackie)
10) Eddie (G35Mon)
11) Brian (MidnightBlue)
12) Stephon (smahara)
13) Troy (BigG)
14) Ted (Smilepro)
15) Dave (PimpCoupe)
16) Igor(latte)
17) Sweetgirl (Anna)
18) 35Bills (Bill) - possible-- Hope to see you Bill.
19) Matt (Dubbletrubble )
20) Peter (alphabit)
21) Stephen (indycase) - if possible, cuz I think I have some family thing going on that weekend
22) Eugene (Oggie)
23) Chico
24) klubjunkee (Richie)

Can't wait to meet everyone. I'll grab donuts but I'm not carrying 6 full coffee trays unless someone wants to pay for an interior detailing afterwards

What kinda place is this? Park/Parking Lot/Private? Can we work on our cars? Can we bring beers? Should I bring lawn chairs? Are guests welcome if they pay the $10. Sorry, newbie here so I don't know what to expect...

Old 09-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome aboard Richie. I'll let the organizers answer your questions, but you can bring guests if you like.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
BTW, I got my overlays kit yesterday from Batmobile. Anybody attending the meet talented enough to help me with these? I'm not too handy myself.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:27 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Hey Richie, Glad you're coming along. Sam's (Whatacar-aka Whatabody) brother-I-Law very kindly allowed us to use his parking area and utilities at his factory on Limestone Cres. (North York). It's mainly industrial, and has lots of parking. You're very welcome to bring along a friend and some beers and drinks....we'll order out for chow..
Lots of space to work on rides, tho Kevin will mainly concentrate on a few for demo.

See you Sat.
Colin.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:28 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Chico
BTW, I got my overlays kit yesterday from Batmobile. Anybody attending the meet talented enough to help me with these? I'm not too handy myself.
Chico, I'm sure someone will know about the overlay install....bring 'em along.
C.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by klubjunkee
What kinda place is this? Park/Parking Lot/Private? Can we work on our cars? Can we bring beers? Should I bring lawn chairs? Are guests welcome if they pay the $10. Sorry, newbie here so I don't know what to expect...
1) Private parking lot. It's actually a buillding owned by Sam (whatacar)'s brother in law. We will be unable to use the inside this time, but the lot is very private, is large, had shade, etc.

2) Work on your cars? YES! Definitely encouraged. We should have water/hoses and electricity enough to go around. As Colin mentioned I will be concentrating on the following:

- Detail Colins car. This will be a full wash, clay, polish, seal/wax, etc. Colins car is (thank god) silver, so I should be accessible all day.

- Hopefully wash/wax Steve's car if it's there. Steve (Sams bro in law) has let us use his place twice now, so he definitely deserves it.

- In between help with other cars.

So yes, if people want to wash/wax their own cars or do some polishing, go nuts.

3) I would imagine yes, however I will defer to Sam and Colin (the OF's make the call on this! :P)

4) Lawn Chairs will not hurt.

5) Absolutely, bring whoever you like! Remember, the $10 is recommended, I will not be forcing anyone to pay.

A couple notes:

It may be windy. While the weather looks good it is a pretty open area, so even if it's warm I recommend bringing layers.

There isn't a lot of structure, like.. I won't be signing people in, hand stamping, tagging, etc... if you see me and you have $10 to put in the pot just find me and let me know. I will be easy to find since I smell.

I will be there by 10am at the latest. Probably earlier. If you want to show up at noon or 2 or whatever, that's cool. Last time we rolled out around 5pm, but it may go shorter or longer this year.

If you want to bring detailing stuff it is always welcome. I have a lot of stuff, however if 25 guys are raining my waxes I may not have enough to go around. Of course I am always 100% willing to let people try whatever stuff I have, so if you want to give Souveran a shot, go for it.

Lastly, since there is one item that does need some organization:

I do not know when I will hold the 'raffle', I will pick a time based on when I think the most people are there. Last time people came and went, so if you win and you aren't there don't sweat it, you still win. I will let you know.

Old 09-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the details guys. What I wanted to work on this weekend was an Amp/Sub install on the stock Bose HU and it would be great to have someone with experience there to oversee the job. Anyways, I don't want to ***** up this thread so I started another one here: https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...17#post1397017

Old 09-14-2006, 05:57 PM
1) Kevin (Picus)
2) Ian (inTgr8r)
3) Tauseef (PDT) - Maybe
4) Wayne (GEE35X)
5) Colin (Msedanman)
6) Sam (Whatacar)
7) Matt (Infinite 04)
8) Mike (Mikester)
9) Marta (Blackie)
10) Eddie (G35Mon)
11) Brian (MidnightBlue)
12) Stephon (smahara)
13) Troy (BigG)
14) Ted (Smilepro)
15) Dave (PimpCoupe)
16) Igor(latte)
17) Sweetgirl (Anna)
18) 35Bills (Bill) - possible-- Hope to see you Bill.
19) Matt (Dubbletrubble )
20) Peter (alphabit)
21) Stephen (indycase) - if possible, cuz I think I have some family thing going on that weekend
22) Eugene (Oggie)
23) Chico
24) klubjunkee (Richie)
25) Rob (kimro)

on the last meet with kevin in the begining of summer-ish, i drank a little too much the night before, woke up with bad hang over, came back to normal state at around 4pm so couldn't make it. been kicking my self for that for months now

this time, i'll be there!

Old 09-14-2006, 06:16 PM
cool, maybe someone can help me to finally intsall my Crawford plenum and K&N short ram ( I know Colin, still). What would I need? Thanks

Old 09-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by smilepro
cool, maybe someone can help me to finally intsall my Crawford plenum and K&N short ram ( I know Colin, still). What would I need? Thanks
Yes Ted, you gotta get that plenum on there, I remember when you got your goodies, cause I picked up my Z-tube from Colin around the same time.

Old 09-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by picus112
I will be easy to find since I smell.

Gold.!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: End of summer Meet & Shine time!