G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://g35driver.com/forums/canada-36/)
-   -   Klubjunkee's G hit in Driveway. (https://g35driver.com/forums/canada/120116-klubjunkees-g-hit-driveway.html)

GEE35FX 10-08-2006 06:02 PM

Rich, like I told you yesterday on tmec that really sucks. I sincerely hope everything works out. Keep us up to date.
Wayne

Msedanman 10-08-2006 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by klubjunkee
I currently don't have my G35. Look what happened at the start of the long weekend:

Oh no, Richie, so sorry to read of the wreck....and in your own driveway..:mad:

Hope the insurance and repairs go well for you.... Man, what a weekend!!!!!!

Colin.

Msedanman 10-08-2006 06:12 PM

Klubjunkee's G hit in Driveway.

Originally Posted by Klubjunkee
It's 1am. I'm peacefully lying in bed just about to go to sleep when I'm suddenly awaken by a loud crash. I get up, hit the porch light and looked outside. What do I see. My G35 is sitting sideways with a old Corolla replacing the G's parking spot. WTF?!?! I was shocked and confused. A young female; driver of the Corolla was bleeding from deployed airbags and glass shards. I checked that she was okay and called the police and ambulance. Apparently, she fell asleep on the wheel, drove across my corner house lawn, tracks leading into the driveway where my recently purchased G35 was parked. The G's rear bumper was completely off, trunk caved in, lights smashed, subs and amp mashed and muffler was on the wrong side. I watched in pain as the tow pulled the two cars apart and heard the crunch of pieces falling off in the process. Whoohoo, Happy birthday to me! What a way to kick off the long weekend. To think that I park my baby far away from other cars just so I don't get door dings... I would never image that it's not even safe in my own driveway. Funny thing, It's usually parked in the garage but I'm in the process of cleaning out my old Maxima parts. What a freak accident. So yeah, been up all night dealing with police, tow and insurance. Can't even see the adjuster till Tuesday so I'm in the dark. Sleepy but can't sleep and depressed as s#it. Just thought I come on here to vent. More to come tomorrow...

C.

Jasonoff 10-08-2006 06:29 PM

Sorry to hear. Don't forget cars can be replaced.

godmans 10-08-2006 08:09 PM

Hope everything will work out fine for you bro

sjc1789 10-08-2006 08:18 PM

dam that suks.. big time.. hope everything works out ok

whatacar 10-08-2006 08:36 PM

Unbelievable, good luck with the insurance.

Iso Octane 10-08-2006 09:01 PM

Oh my goodness. :eek:

Best of luck!

RBull 10-09-2006 08:30 AM

Wow, what an unlikely and unfortunate event. G/L with settling up with insurance Klubjunkee.

dubbletrubble 10-09-2006 09:00 AM

Let me know if you need any advice at any time during this.
Good luck
Matt

BadKarma 10-09-2006 09:32 AM

Sorry to hear of your bad luck... I really hope the insurance company does right by you!

Good luck!

InTgr8r 10-09-2006 09:59 AM

WOW... that's just crazy; right in your own driveway :eek:
Hope it gets resolved quickly for you.

MixturePinoy 10-09-2006 10:03 AM

sucks man... hopefully you get it fixed.. or replaced for an 07!

klubjunkee 10-10-2006 03:55 PM

Thanks guys for all your concerns! I've been sitting in the dark all long weekend. There's not much news on the car yet till the adjuster takes a look at it. Likely, it'll be fixed. Question though, what happens with the Infiniti Factory Warranty? Is it void after an accident even if replaced with OEM parts? Has anyone claim car audio before. I was told to submit receipts for payout less 10% yearly depreciation. I've only found a bill for the amp and nothing else. Am I SOL for stuff with no receipts? I also have an Xbox in there. When I reached into the ski-chute, I felt loose ripped wires. Peeking into the trunk, I can see the subs ripped. Blows, I just put them in a week ago.

GEE35FX 10-10-2006 04:03 PM

Rich, for your insurance concerns PM Matt (dubbletrubble, you met him at the Meet and Shine)), he posted a couple posts up this thread. He might be able to address some of your concerns about auto insurance.
Good Luck
Wayne