G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://g35driver.com/forums/canada-36/)
-   -   Ya Gotta Love Summertime (https://g35driver.com/forums/canada/233488-ya-gotta-love-summertime.html)

Garnet Canuck 07-17-2008 01:16 PM

Ya Gotta Love Summertime

I've been on vacation this week and it's been beautiful sunny and warm weather every day so far. It's been in the high twenties and into the thirties for temps this week and I am just in my glory. Deane, I am sure you've been getting the nice warm temps as well down in Dartmouth. Anissa is working this week so it's just me and Ava doing things outside, I just love it. It's amazing what nice weather will do to your mood. I wish it would be like this all year around. :biggthumpup:

The only downside to all of the nice weather we've been having the last number of weeks is that my lawn is extremely dry and crispy in quite a few places. We really do need the rain.

Swivel 07-17-2008 01:24 PM

Summer does indeed rule. Don't have to wear a jacket all the time, the car stays clean longer, and of course the ladies tend to dress for improved, er, ventilation. :biggthumpup: It's a comfortable low-20s in my area, which suits me fine.

audiophool 07-17-2008 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by SwivelMan
the ladies tend to dress for improved, er, ventilation. :biggthumpup:

LOLz

InTgr8r 07-17-2008 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by SwivelMan
Summer does indeed rule. Don't have to wear a jacket all the time, the car stays clean longer, and of course the ladies tend to dress for improved, er, ventilation. :biggthumpup: It's a comfortable low-20s in my area, which suits me fine.

& even better for top down cruisin :driving:

GEE35FX 07-17-2008 03:10 PM

Shane I have been on vacation for over 6 years now:JAMIN:

Go to the beach, check out the scenery (you know the waves, beach, sand, etc :D )

Go out in the boat for a while.

Mess around with the car.

Go fishin.

Drink a few cool ones.

It's a rough life But I can manage :DOMO: :DOMO:

Oh, if I get really bored, I do a job from the honey-do list;)

RBull 07-17-2008 03:12 PM

Yeah, it's nice although I prefer less humidity and slightly cooler. At my place it's reading 32.1 and the humidity is 78% now so probably feels like close to 40.

The weather network is showing 23 for Dartmouth right now. That's the temp right along the coast.

Up until Tuesday we had .6 mm of rain in July and we got about 4 mm then . June we hardly had any either. Talk about crispy.

LOL
Wayne, I'm partly there and hope to enjoying the exact same thing sometime in the next decade!!!!

Chris G35 07-17-2008 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
I've been on vacation this week and it's been beautiful sunny and warm weather every day so far. It's been in the high twenties and into the thirties for temps this week and I am just in my glory. Deane, I am sure you've been getting the nice warm temps as well down in Dartmouth. Anissa is working this week so it's just me and Ava doing things outside, I just love it. It's amazing what nice weather will do to your mood. I wish it would be like this all year around. :biggthumpup:

The only downside to all of the nice weather we've been having the last number of weeks is that my lawn is extremely dry and crispy in quite a few places. We really do need the rain.

i really do hate you when I am sitting here at my desk reading this, wish I could get out of the office and enjoy the weather!

Msedanman 07-17-2008 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck

LOL, Shane.....much the same here altho my lawn is growing quicker due to more rain...It's been wetter here than normal but nice just the same.
Enjoy the holidays -this weather never lasts long enough....:)

C.

InTgr8r 07-17-2008 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by RBull
LOL
Wayne, I'm partly there and hope to enjoying the exact same thing sometime in the next decade!!!!

sigh.... still a distant dream. :9:

RBull 07-17-2008 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by InTgr8r
sigh.... still a distant dream. :9:

The way the markets have been it's getting a lot farther in the horizon for me too. :eek: :eek3:

shilohap 07-17-2008 06:33 PM

I wish summer would never end. 3 1\2 months till I park the G for the winter ;)

Christian 07-17-2008 07:21 PM

I'm leaving the office in 10 minutes and heading to the West Kootenies area tonight, the weather is supposed to be 30°+ all week. :D

InTgr8r 07-17-2008 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by shilohap
I wish summer would never end. 3 1\2 months till I park the G for the winter ;)

Oooooohhhh.... wash your mouth out!!!!!!:mad: ;)

CrazyRuskie 07-17-2008 08:20 PM

It's been really nice the last few weeks here in WA as well. Temps in the 80's - 90's for a while now. Today is a mild 75 degrees. Perfect. Shane, you sure do get a lot of vacation time! Consider yourself lucky!

Garnet Canuck 07-17-2008 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by RBull
Yeah, it's nice although I prefer less humidity and slightly cooler. At my place it's reading 32.1 and the humidity is 78% now so probably feels like close to 40.

The weather network is showing 23 for Dartmouth right now. That's the temp right along the coast.

Up until Tuesday we had .6 mm of rain in July and we got about 4 mm then . June we hardly had any either. Talk about crispy.

LOL

I'm sure it's no surprise to you Deane, but the hot weather, even with the humidity, is fine with me. Winters are way too long here to be complaining about some warm weather. ;)

We haven't had rain here in a long time and the southern part of the Province where I am at is under a very high/extreme forest fire watch. Hopefully we'll get some rain soon, but if it holds off until I am done my vacation that would be okay too. :D