Canada Serving Canada.

Simone's Performance Imports Experience Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 04:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Simone's Performance Imports Experience Thread

Hi All,

This is a thread for all you G owners that have been to Simone's Performance Imports (http://www.simoneperformance.com) to have any work done. I've read up on a few threads already about this shop and I've taken my G to get some work done recently.

My experience with them is so far GOOD. They knew what they were talking about and Steve took care of my car during the visit.

I had my transmission fluid and differential fluid flushed. I also got my engine oil changed.

I really want to hear from other drivers on this forum on their experiences with Simone's and the type of work performed.

Thanks and Cheers!
Kevin

Old 03-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey just wondeirng how much for the flush and oil change

Old 03-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Thumbs up

Simone's is the ONLY place that I will take my cars for an alignment.

When I had my M Roadster, I went through 2 other shops before Vic had a go at it.
The difference was day & night with my car.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by gshock
hey just wondeirng how much for the flush and oil change
I had tranny fluid, diff fluid, plus synthetic oil change for just under 3 bills.

I've got a quote from Downtown Infiniti and it was nearing 400+ for all three jobs.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vic is well known around these parts. Very highly recommended by all.

I've had alot of work done at Simone Performance. They treat you like you should be treated. A very nice bunch of folks that work there and they are honest about what they do.

I've had my springs, sways and camber kit installed there along with some general work like a diff flush and other things.

Just recently I had an issue with my trunk not opening. Three years ago, Infiniti had my car for two days to fix the problem. Vic and his boys repaired it in two hours!!!!
He even showed me the crappy repair that Infiniti did when they had the car. No more dealerships for me except for my oil changes.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by InTgr8r
Simone's is the ONLY place that I will take my cars for an alignment.

When I had my M Roadster, I went through 2 other shops before Vic had a go at it.
The difference was day & night with my car.
Can-Align is amazing, especially with mod cars!

Old 03-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
It's great to hear reports like these

Old 03-25-2010, 06:25 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Shawn87
Can-Align is amazing, especially with mod cars!
I'm sure there are other good ones out there,
but, I'm not going anywhere but Vic's

He's a track junky too & knows how to setup a car.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Don't even know where to start...

From my Maxima to my Altima and now my G35 Vic and his guys have always gone the extra mile for me. Over the years I've gained an enormous amount of knowledge from him. Even when I've wanted to do things on my own, he's given me good adivce on how to get the job done properly. Cannot thank him enough.

Stevie's alignments are also a thing of magic, he balanced my G so well I know it wouldn't feel the same without his touch.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:05 PM
every single oil change, transmission regular oil change, filters, brakes ,rotors, and no complain, im also going to visit him on may to go for regular checkand maybe oem brakes. bear in mind i live in downtown and i never thought about driving 80-90kms.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
I drive down from Kitchener to Simone's for anything significant. 100% If you wanna hear more, do a search.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:26 AM
I went back to Simone's to get my brakes serviced. He put my car on hoist and inspected them. My rears were almost worn down (which I already knew) he told me exactly what's happening with my brakes. He suggested that I only get the fronts serviced and the rears when I need to change my pads which will be not too long from now. My brakes made squealing noise and now no noise what so ever. Only thing is I have a slight wiggle when I brake at high speed due to a slightly warped rotors that I need to replace....

On the drive home I noticed my steering wheel was vibrating at speeds 110km/h + so I called him and he told me to come back. He spotted my wheel weights were missing. It turns out my wheels were static balanced and way off (Active Green Ross on Jarvis did this...). He then balanced my wheels and test drove. Now my car is smooooth as butter. I just love how my car feels! and Vic is an awesome guy.

I'm gonna be dropping by at Simone's for alignment and more brake jobs...(rotors). I will keep you guys updated.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:56 AM
i went into a ramp and hit the bottom-back pretty bad, it seems like im getting a squelling sound when i push on gas, seems like vibration maybe leaking issue. time for a Simone visit again and im going back oem on my brakes tired of these hawks! so uncomfortable brake pads.

Old 05-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
im heading to simone tm to get my tranny and rear diff flushed...after reading this thread i feel very at ease bringing my car there

Old 06-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
well i went to simone today to get my tranny and rear diff flushed...and i can say simone performance is such a good shop and Vic is such a cool guy...i give this place 2 thumbs up and recommend it to anybody to get there car checked out

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Simone's Performance Imports Experience Thread