G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://g35driver.com/forums/canada-36/)
-   -   Luxury Sedan Tests-Consumer Reports-M35 (https://g35driver.com/forums/canada/62799-luxury-sedan-tests-consumer-reports-m35.html)

GEE35FX 08-04-2005 04:31 PM

Luxury Sedan Tests-Consumer Reports-M35

I just recieved my September issue of Consumer Reports in the mail today.
M35X The Winner!!!!. They found the M35 to be the overall winner :D .
It was against the :
Audi A6
Cadillac STS
Acura RL
Lexus GS300
They said they could not reccommend the Mercedes E-class, BMW 530i, Jaguar S-Type, or Volvo S80 because of subpar reliability.
The only downside to the M35 was it's low-beam headlights because they reached only a short distance.

If you get a chance grab a copy of the September issue of Consumer Reports.

C, I will make a copy for you and you can pick it up next week.
Wayne

Msedanman 08-04-2005 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by GEE35X
I just recieved my September issue of Consumer Reports in the mail today.
M35X The Winner!!!!. They found the M35 to be the overall winner :D .
It was against the :
Audi A6
Cadillac STS
Acura RL
Lexus GS300
They said they could not reccommend the Mercedes E-class, BMW 530i, Jaguar S-Type, or Volvo S80 because of subpar reliability.
The only downside to the M35 was it's low-beam headlights because they reached only a short distance.

If you get a chance grab a copy of the September issue of Consumer Reports.
Wayne

Great find Wayne.....I'm not surprised, (except that the M/Benz has "subpar reliability").

Coincidentally, my M headlights (low beam) were set way too low on arrival. Now with them set higher, their effect is much better.

I'll have a quick scan of the article when I visit next week. :D

C.

GEE35FX 08-07-2005 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Gsedanman
I'll have a quick scan of the article when I visit next week. :D

C.

Colin.. I'm sending you a copy of the article (8 Pages on a PDF File). Check your e-mail.
Wayne

PimpCoupe 08-09-2005 12:10 PM

I've been talking to a couple of guys who own MB's lately and they have all had issues with their cars. One guy having recurring engine problems and the other with all kinds of electrical issues that you should not be having with a $70k car.

RBull 08-09-2005 08:53 PM

Wayne, with the interest in the M test could there be a new one in your future??

d

GEE35FX 08-09-2005 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by RBull
Wayne, with the interest in the M test could there be a new one in your future??

d

It would be nice Deane, but not for a while. We really do like our G and are having a lot of fun with it. I just have to keep Karen away from the pilots seat of Colin's M :p .

Msedanman 08-10-2005 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by GEE35X
It would be nice Deane, but not for a while. We really do like our G and are having a lot of fun with it. I just have to keep Karen away from the pilots seat of Colin's M :p .

haha, See y'all tomorrow...... :p

C.