Cars for Sale CDN Looking for a G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS[Canada]: 04 6MT sedan with Vortech V2 - Victoria BC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
04 6MT sedan with Vortech V2 - Victoria BC

2004 6MT sedan, supercharged, located in Victoria BC

Two-owner Florida car, legally imported to BC in 2010. All options except nav.

100,000 miles/160,000kms. Clean title, never seen snow or salt, no ICBC hits.

Odometer is in miles, but I rewired the climate control display to read in degrees celcius.

Stock block and heads with Vortech V2 running a safe 7-8lb boost
Custom fuel system with Walbro pump and RC injectors
Custom exhaust with high-flow cats and MagnaFlow muffler (also have stock muffler and cats)
Tuned and mapped with ECUMaster 3 - doesn't throw codes!
Full instrumentation (AEM digital wideband, boost, oil pressure gauges)
G/Z springs lowering 1" from stock height (new KYB struts/shocks/boots in July 2017)
Adjustable SPC A-arms and camber arms for perfect alignment
Upgraded swaybars front and rear
19" G35 custom painted Rays coupe wheels (some typical minor curb rash on two)
Custom Akebono big brake kit with Z1 Motorsports two-piece calipers up front/G37 sport rotors rear (January 2017)
Rebuilt/rebolstered drivers seat, 2005 Steering wheel w/ perfect leather and phone control
JVC double-din bluetooth head unit with amp and Clarion 10" sub in 4080 enclosure, and all Boston Acoustics speakers powered by external Kenwood amp

It was bone-stock when I bought it in Victoria in 2012. This G35 sedan is the ultimate sleeper, with the supercharger discreetly installed and professionally tuned by Paulo at AES Burnaby earlier this year. It routinely logs 360hp at the rear wheels on a very conservative (Mustang) dyno. More accurately it's running around 400hp at the wheels on 94 gas. It is a reliable daily driver that has not let me down. New tires will make it perfect.

All the little annoying first-gen issues have been taken care of: the rear window creak fix, the brittle clock bezel replacement, the worn shift boot replaced, yellowed headlight lenses replaced with flawless OEM ones, Dynamat all around, etc.

Recent service: new battery, new NGK plugs, new valve covers (Maxima mod), new KYB shocks.

Also included: NIB clutch kit for when the current one needs replacing; can of blended paint for wheels; a few other bits I can't remember; all original parts EXCEPT exhaust pipes, shocks, springs, centre console.

All regular servicing has been done since new. Always synthetic oil every 5000kms. Always 94 Chevron. Cosmetically it's great. The leather seats and steering wheel are still soft and supple, with no rips in the upholstery. OEM carpeted floor mats are like new, and OEM all-weather mats (discontinued and hard to find) are included. This car still has the original manuals, sales documentation, service history and even the OEM first aid kit, pen, and window sticker!

It will need new tires. I have a set of NEW Dunlop SP Sport 5000 run-flats at 245 40R19 which I will consider including (uninstalled) for the right price. The right rear TPMS sensor needs replacing when the new tires go on.

Bear in mind this is a 13 year old car and as such has a couple of small imperfections in the paint, but no dents, no rust, or repairs. This is one of the cleanest Gs out there.

No test drives without cash or a certified cheque in-hand.

Not parting-out anything.

I love this car. Only reason for selling: Got myself a new Q50 Red Sport!

I'm looking for CAD$9,000 / USD$7,300. Reasonable offers considered. Will take a Triumph Daytona or Street Triple 675 as partial trade. No other trades considered.

Email for quickest response: theironyuppy@hotmail.com

Name:  4DmEYGS.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  503 Bytes

Last edited by TheIronYuppy; 10-27-2017 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Lower price
Old 10-19-2017, 08:51 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Sooo sorry to see her go but I do understand the why, IMHO it's the ultimate sleeper. I bet people that just see a stock sedan are blown away when she shows her beast side LOL.

People this is a thoughtfully built car in great shape for it's age and a hell of a deal at the asking price. GLWS IY I just hope she goes to someone who will appreciate what they are getting and take as good care of her as you did.

Old 10-20-2017, 10:21 AM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Wow that's one nice vehicle and the lowest price I've EVER seen on one that built. Congrats on the new Q50 !

Old 10-27-2017, 07:46 PM
Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Bump.... CAD $9000.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.