G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   DFW G35 Owners Club (https://g35driver.com/forums/dfw-g35-owners-club-136/)
-   -   This just made muh day...take dat lil piggy... (https://g35driver.com/forums/dfw-g35-owners-club/360153-just-made-muh-day-take-dat-lil-piggy.html)

JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE 12-09-2010 04:52 PM

This just made muh day...take dat lil piggy...

gannicus 12-09-2010 04:56 PM

too funny man!!!

TIAN 12-09-2010 04:56 PM

Should've walked the bike down

DrewLe 12-09-2010 05:02 PM

Obviously, he did that to flip the bike over and fix his chain haha. But that doesn't mean I wasn't laughing my @ss off lol.

fobizzle 12-09-2010 08:56 PM

Why the hell would they be doing this anyways? haha so funny though

Frankieg35 12-15-2010 08:41 PM

Haha what a douche!!

b2autodesigns 12-15-2010 10:59 PM

At least he was wearing is helmet.

gshadyz 12-15-2010 11:05 PM

What an a** :bowrofl:

erklep 12-15-2010 11:19 PM

think he forgot rule number one, lean back

TrixR4kidz 12-15-2010 11:39 PM

id pay good money to see this f***** fall down the stairs.

fobizzle 12-16-2010 02:34 AM

oh hell yeah trix. Ive seen this hahaha

JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE 12-16-2010 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by fobizzle (Post 5543462)
oh hell yeah trix. Ive seen this hahaha

lmao...idiot got fired...wish it would happen to more pigs like him...

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/24759147/detail.html

TrixR4kidz 12-16-2010 11:03 AM

ahhhh revenge :)

dukehotty 12-16-2010 11:19 AM

Wow.. poor bike cop! Those soccer cops were asking to get jumped at that soccer game!

erklep 12-16-2010 11:42 AM

LMAO at :47 at the dude in the soccer video. running full speed and legs almost go over his head as he faceplants

AmateuRN 12-16-2010 01:05 PM

The **** is up with cop haters?

Funny because you cry like a bitch when you need them.

hound 12-16-2010 01:44 PM

The cops on the soccer field were doing their job. Some a$$hole runs on the field during play. They are there to remove him. They didn't beat him down with sticks or tasers. To all the cop haters here, do me a favor and call your mom when you need help and your life is on the line.

JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE 12-16-2010 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by hound138 (Post 5544152)
The cops on the soccer field were doing their job. Some a$$hole runs on the field during play. They are there to remove him. They didn't beat him down with sticks or tasers. To all the cop haters here, do me a favor and call your mom when you need help and your life is on the line.

That's because you've probablly haven't been lucky enough to be harrassed because you're a minority...or because half of them are dbags that hide behind a badge and decide to pull you over just because you have a G...and if you look closely at the vid...you see them actually beating down on him and jabbing him w/ the baton...so yeah...it was excessive...he was down..all they had to do was cuff him..it's not like they were dealing w/ some crackhead...

I take it someone doesn't watch the news and all the Dallas PD firings...let's see...falsification of records, planting fake evidence on innocent people...oh but yeah..they're outstanding citizens....are they all dbags..NO..I've met some few good people that happen to be cops but those have been 1 in 1,000....

JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE 12-16-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by HomieG35 (Post 5544054)
The **** is up with cop haters?

Funny because you cry like a bitch when you need them.

Hummm, I've been involved in a hit/run when literally 2 cop cars drove by the accident but they were in a hurry to end their shift...yeah, nice job there..while the guy that hit me got away....got plenty more examples...so NO, I don't call the cops when I need or will need help...FOR WHAT...they only show up after the fact...take notes and not give a sht...maybe the detectives that work crime scenes, etc. but not you're regular run of the mill tkt givin popo...sorry homie...

dukehotty 12-16-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by hound138 (Post 5544152)

I disagree... Look closer, they were beating him with sticks..I am sure that is why they got jumped..

Most cops are awesome.. We all hear about the bad ones and paint them ALL with the same brush. Most cops would risk their lives to save yours... a complete stranger... Why? Because it's their job..

If you hate cops, I agree, call your mama when you are getting robbed, beaten etc.. She can use her purse like that court room lady.

hound 12-16-2010 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE (Post 5544289)
That's because you've probablly haven't been lucky enough to be harrassed because you're a minority...or because half of them are dbags that hide behind a badge and decide to pull you over just because you have a G...and if you look closely at the vid...you see them actually beating down on him and jabbing him w/ the baton...so yeah...it was excessive...he was down..all they had to do was cuff him..it's not like they were dealing w/ some crackhead...

I take it someone doesn't watch the news and all the Dallas PD firings...let's see...falsification of records, planting fake evidence on innocent people...oh but yeah..they're outstanding citizens....are they all dbags..NO..I've met some few good people that happen to be cops but those have been 1 in 1,000....

Please... I've been riding a skateboard for 23 years. I've been harassed. And as far as the video is concerned... If you run from the police, they should kick your *** if they catch ya! :icon17:

dukehotty 12-16-2010 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE (Post 5544311)
Hummm, I've been involved in a hit/run when literally 2 cop cars drove by the accident but they were in a hurry to end their shift...yeah, nice job there..while the guy that hit me got away....got plenty more examples...so NO, I don't call the cops when I need or will need help...FOR WHAT...they only show up after the fact...take notes and not give a sht...maybe the detectives that work crime scenes, etc. but not you're regular run of the mill tkt givin popo...sorry homie...

That sucks! Someone hit and run my work van, while parked at a small store parking lot. A customer saw and took the lic. plate number and told me. I did not see any damage except a scratch on the metal bumper. Not a fan of hit and runners so I called the cops. Twenty minutes later, one cop was with me and another was at the hit and runner's home address with him in custody. They asked what I wanted to do. I said nothing since it's a company car and I had to get back to work. Cop said, "Well, he is still getting a citation."

JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE 12-16-2010 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by hound138 (Post 5544328)
Please... I've been riding a skateboard for 23 years. I've been harassed. And as far as the video is concerned... If you run from the police, they should kick your *** if they catch ya! :icon17:

LMAO....I'm picturing you on a skateboard w/ G35 emblems all over it...FTW... now, if this guy ever gets cause...he's getting a baton up hi @$$...

I freakin love this one also....lmao...
wait till you get to about 1:25

TrixR4kidz 12-16-2010 03:09 PM

hound 12-16-2010 03:11 PM

My friend and I got pulled over in Plano several years ago. They made us walk backwards towards their voice, take our shirts off and lay down on blistering hot asphalt. One officer had his boot to the back of my neck and the other going through my pockets. After several minutes, One of them throws my wallet at me and all my papers and other content flies out and starts blowing all over. I get up and he tells me to have a nice fu(king day. Back then I thought "yeah well fu(k da police".. WEll now I come to realize that there are a ton of pricks in every occupation. It's the people not the occupation. People are a$$holes. People are racist.

Hell, we use to call cops on ourselves. We would wait in bushes for a cop car to drive by a throw stuff at it. Light sh1t on fire, throw manikins out in the street and watch car freak out thinking there is a dead guy in the road, apples make good grenades,

I'm reformed now. :) Buddha my brother.. forget pointing fingers and live by example. and I prey kids don't turn out like me.

I can tell you all kinds of crazy stories when I was younger involving police.

hound 12-16-2010 03:13 PM

skating and cops are sugar and spice. I have a story that I'll tell in person. Not on a forum.. It's fun to have short hair and act responsible. It's my true hobby.

TrixR4kidz 12-16-2010 03:30 PM

Namaste :)

TrixR4kidz 12-16-2010 03:34 PM

i still hate the police tho :/

But im still stupid ignorant and relentless :)

hound 12-16-2010 07:49 PM

that's what I hear (on my350z) haha :)