G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Drift (https://g35driver.com/forums/drift-58/)
-   -   i need some sick drifting videos (https://g35driver.com/forums/drift/267738-i-need-some-sick-drifting-videos.html)

occman 01-26-2009 09:34 PM

i need some sick drifting videos

post em please..

i saw the falken g35 one :driving:

any other good ones?
doesnt have to be g35, but preferably

scarface_613 01-26-2009 09:41 PM

lol i dont want to be a "richard" but as yoda would say, "search you must and you will results see" or just hit up youtube

occman 01-26-2009 09:51 PM

ahaha..im on youtube all day long searching that
im just wondering what other some people might now of

HOW_i_EGGROLL 01-26-2009 09:52 PM

the best drifting vid i've seen so far

05BlackG35x 01-26-2009 10:20 PM

Hands down one of the best i've ever seen. =)

It might not be "drifting" per se but watch and you'll enjoy it.

05BlackG35x 01-26-2009 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by SPEED_DEMON (Post 3848523)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs-jAImScms

the best drifting vid i've seen so far

Hahahahaha watch my video man =)

jutn35 01-26-2009 11:21 PM

Driftworks 1-2-3

nutt 01-26-2009 11:22 PM

my fav drifter is chris forsberg. and the falken g35 was driven by kevin wan

HOW_i_EGGROLL 01-27-2009 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by 05BlackG35x (Post 3848628)
Hahahahaha watch my video man =)

good choice! lol

Agent F 01-27-2009 03:37 AM

+1 for Chris Forsberg, he's my fave too. I think Ken Gushi is pretty tight, wish they would get that freaking TC up and running and see if it's worth anything!!

driftsucky 01-27-2009 12:13 PM

OMG!!! Two Ken Block vids back to back. I'm starting to get tired of seeing that one. Still awesome vid.

To the OP, there aren't a lot of G's in the amateur or pro drift circles. Since the Z isn't a good drift car (in stock form), most don't feel like fooling with a G cuz it's much heavier. So, you might see some parking lot donuts here and there but nothing too substantial.

Get Slide America...ummmm...DA: BAD AZ HELL, and probably JDM Option: Illegal Street Drift. Those are 3 good raw vids. The DA vid (Drift Alliance) just follows them around. There's a bit of comp stuff but most of it is exhibitions. Slide America and I.S.D. are both good amateur stuff...like official. Just not competition. Jackadeal.com is a GREAT site to find stuff. Some people use drifting.com also. I think it's pretty much the same site. But jackadeal is cheaper for some reason.

That'll give you a good start.

Vaughn Gitten JR and Samuel Hubinette are my favorites. Actually, Sam is losing me cuz his cars never work. I like Ken too. Chris is a real cool guy as well. Tanner Faust I like. He's like a nerd but suprisingly cool. Tony Angelo needs more exposure. He's always in the back field. Ben Stochholm is another up and comer that I like. I don't know how far he's gonna go, but he has raw talent. I remember him taking a old regal or soemthing and sliding it around. I was like WUUUUT DAAA EFFFFFF!! Gosh. Too many guys to mention really. So, for mainstream, we'll just stick with JR and the Crazy Swede. Actually, my favorite thing about Ken Gushi is "THE GUSH". That's hilarious to me. Plus, he's like the real live Tachomi from Initial D. Anybody else know his back story. I swear, he's the same exact guy. And his dad acts like Bunta. It's kinda freaky.

Nasty_Nissan 01-27-2009 01:15 PM

These drifting clips in themselves aren't ridiculous, but the Titan V8 supercharged engine in a G is pretty ill:

dann1313 01-27-2009 10:25 PM

speaking of drift alliance i went to a drift camp they hosted in reading PA. it was a blast. was anyone here on this fourm? i only saw on g and it was ob but it got sideways pretty nice.. if you didnt go i suggest you go next year and bust you g sideways!

occman 01-28-2009 09:56 AM

^ when, where, why, how much

i live like an hourish away..

dann1313 01-28-2009 10:26 AM

it was october 13 2008. day one was autox and day 2 was drifting. it went very well so there doing it again this year, idk when it will be but they will let me know. i drove 6 hours to get there from CT! and im doing it again next year. Its 75 dollarsto drift the whole day. but you need to have an lsd or welded diff and you need to have a sucure battery ect. its woth the 75 bucks. you ride with pros all day long and thay ride with you if you want extra help. at the end of the day you come out confident enough to go to other drift meets and rip it.