Exterior-Vendor Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, and other styling components

Gialla Replica Grill special introductory pricing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
Gialla Replica Grill special introductory pricing!

New thread here: https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...bon-fiber.html.

Hi guys! This is Jose at Ionic Dynamics, it's our first post and first new item for the G35 coupe. We were contacted several times by different forum members interested in a Gialla Corsa replica grill. They pointed out long waiting periods, low quality mesh and high prices.

We decided that it would be an interesting project and hopefully and good start in the G35 community.

We made an exact replica of the grill with improvements, most Gialla Corsa grills have a slight gap along the middle edge of the hood, and that is the reason why they include a brace that attaches the top section of the grill to the bottom section. Their main design flaw is the top mounting point, it's secured to the weakest point of the grill, and instead of flexing the whole arch of the grill, it only pushes up a corner of the grill. What we did to solve this issue is eliminate the brace solving this issue.

We also decided to use better mesh, our grills will include a plastic mesh that so many forum members purchase after buying any aftermarket grill. It is our intention to save our customers as much time and money as possible, plus receiving a better product. Every grill that we will ship out will be predrilled, have the mesh included and be ready for paint and install.

Extra sections of MESH are available for an additional charge.

Here are some pictures of the tester grills that we have shipped out:

More pics can be seen here: http://www.ionicdynamics.com/G35grill.html

ORDER INFORMATION AND LINKS:

New thread here: https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...bon-fiber.html

Please post any questions or interest here, for any other questions please email me at info@ionicdynamics.com

The pricing is for forum members ONLY, shipped within the CONTINENTAL USA, Hawaii, PR and other destinations will cost extra. Any foreign country will be extra as well, this includes Canada. To be eligible for this pricing you must be ordered via the forum links. We will not provide refunds for price differences between our regular website prices and our group deal prices as links and information are available on here.

These grills will fit 03 to 07 G35 Coupes.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

By using the purchase links you enter into a binding agreement under the terms and conditions listed in our LEGAL section of our website. Prices only include shipping within the continental USA to residential or commercial destinations, no PO Boxes please. Other locations will require additional shipping costs. We only ship to confirmed addresses, any other address provided at the time of checkout or sent by PM will be ignored.

Thank you all for your time!

Last edited by Ionic; 01-04-2014 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added custom order links, clarified that shipping rate is only for the continental USA. New pictures added.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any comments from the testers?
Im interested but at the 170 price point lol

Old 11-21-2006, 01:00 AM
check email

Old 11-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that looks better then the Genuine version!

Old 11-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
is that urethane or FG?

Old 11-21-2006, 12:59 PM
those look great. i'm gonna check into it

Old 11-21-2006, 01:48 PM
IM DOWN...been waiting on a decent one of these..

Old 11-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
I've been getting a lot of emails about people waiting to order until payday Please remember that it's first come first serve.

Glex25: It's fiberglass no problems guaranteed!

Keep the emails and questions coming!

Thanks guys!

Old 11-21-2006, 02:39 PM
ionic, did you get my email (diablo1356@hotmail.com)??...i was asking bout money order payment..let me know

Old 11-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey guys (Hey Jose!!)

I'm the blue G in those pics.

Let me start off by praising Jose at Ionic Dynamics:
I've known this great guy since the old Maxima days, he hooked me up with the FIRST ever Ionic Dynamics bodykit for the Nissan Maxima's ( http://mozy.org/stuff/car6.jpg ). I got the Side Skirts and a CUSTOM rear end from him.
He made it to my custom specifications, he put in a TON of effort to satisfy me as a customer. I've known him for a long time and I can say that he will do anything to please his customers. He answered every one of my questions and shipped the kit super fast and in perfect condition. Great guy, great service.

On to the topic at hand.
The build quality of this Gialla replica grill is FANTASTIC. He's even made improvements already on it, he corrected (very minor) gap issues right away and, although the Grill is Fiberglass, you will not be disappointed with it's quality. Urethane is nice and all, but you pay MUCH more and you really won't see much improvement over the build quality of this grill.

I got it about a month ago (Jose painted it for me as well, but I dont know if he will be doing that, so ask him please). And the install was simple as pie. The mesh is outstanding, the fitment was perfect.

I can't stop looking at my car now, its freaking awesome looking. I get compliments on my grill (even from the Infiniti service guys!). They all seem to prefer this type over the billet (I hate billet..).

If you see a gap on my grille, blame me and only me. I installed it by hand, drilled my own holes. So any gap is not due to the grill design. Please note that Ionic Dynamics grilles will be pre-drilled like stated above, so you wont have to go through what I did (wasn't hard anyway).

I can wholeheartedly vouch for Jose and Ionic Dynamics. Jose is a great person who will help anyone with anything. I just can't stress how awesome he is (am I becoming obsessive yet?).

You can't beat the price and the quality. This isn't one of those eBay things where you don't know what you're really getting after seeing a photochopped pic. What you see is what you get. Ask him anything and he'll be happy to answer as soon as he can.

I'm glad I was one of the first to get the grill from him and I can say that I'm very very pleased with it's outcome. From what he tells me there's more G goodies coming on the way! I can't wait!

Thanks again Jose and to everyone else: GET IT NOW! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Old 11-21-2006, 04:36 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Mozy: Thanks for the post, I never expected such a long and detailed review

Diablo1356: Yes I did get it and sent a reply, I will send you info via PM as well

Thanks!

Old 11-24-2006, 02:06 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
interesting. looks like there is no support bar in the middle. looks much cleaner that way.

PM sent.

Old 11-24-2006, 09:52 AM
Florida G35 Club
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Like it alot.. you have anyone in line yet?

Old 11-25-2006, 04:23 PM
ill be paying for mine next thursday...hope its as good as it looks

Old 11-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Please PM me info as to where to send payment, but I am interested!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gialla Replica Grill special introductory pricing!