Major Kudos to Lokey Infiniti Service Dept.

Old 05-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Major Kudos to Lokey Infiniti Service Dept.

While I know it has been said here many times, I believe you can't let great service go unmentioned. Once again, Lokey Infiniti and their service department was able to resolve an issue I was having with my '05 G35 sedan, that other places couldn't.

I had a wheel balance issue that was dealt with at two separate places, yet could not be resolved. I was pretty disgusted with the whole thing, and figured I was out of luck as far as getting the issue resolved. I figured I would give it another shot before selling the car and buying a new Camry (just kidding).

I made an appointment at Lokey and saw Brian when I dropped off the car. I explained my situation, and he assured me they would do whatever it took to resolve the issue. Apparently, the tires were quite out of balance. I'm not sure why no one else realized this, at the other shops, but no matter, Lokey was on top of it. While I don't know who the actual tech was, he is absolutely an asset to Lokey. He took the time to identify the issue, and apparently had to dismount at least one of the tires, and remount and balance it. This was the resolution that was needed.

It is great knowing that there is still a business out there that really takes the time to get the job done correctly. They really take pride in what they do, and are very customer oriented.

No matter who you deal with over at Lokey's service department, you are pretty much assured you are getting quality customer service. That goes a long way in my book, and I think anyone needing service on their car should try Lokey out. Ford's motto is, or was, "Quality is job number 1". Lokey's motto could easily be, "Customer service is job number 1".

Thanks Lokey, for taking care of my G.

Old 05-11-2006, 07:17 AM
Thanks for sharing. Another satisfied customer. If and when I have any major work done I will always make the drive to Lokey. Just good piece of mind.

Old 05-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
It's great to see that you took the time to share your experience with good customer service.

Old 05-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member
Location: Universe.Milkyway.Solarsystem.Earth.NorthAmerica.USA.FL.Tampa
Originally Posted by louisdarke
While I know it has been said here many times, I believe you can't let great service go unmentioned. Once again, Lokey Infiniti and their service department was able to resolve an issue I was having with my '05 G35 sedan, that other places couldn't.

I had a wheel balance issue that was dealt with at two separate places, yet could not be resolved. I was pretty disgusted with the whole thing, and figured I was out of luck as far as getting the issue resolved. I figured I would give it another shot before selling the car and buying a new Camry (just kidding).

I made an appointment at Lokey and saw Brian when I dropped off the car. I explained my situation, and he assured me they would do whatever it took to resolve the issue. Apparently, the tires were quite out of balance. I'm not sure why no one else realized this, at the other shops, but no matter, Lokey was on top of it. While I don't know who the actual tech was, he is absolutely an asset to Lokey. He took the time to identify the issue, and apparently had to dismount at least one of the tires, and remount and balance it. This was the resolution that was needed.

It is great knowing that there is still a business out there that really takes the time to get the job done correctly. They really take pride in what they do, and are very customer oriented.

No matter who you deal with over at Lokey's service department, you are pretty much assured you are getting quality customer service. That goes a long way in my book, and I think anyone needing service on their car should try Lokey out. Ford's motto is, or was, "Quality is job number 1". Lokey's motto could easily be, "Customer service is job number 1".

Thanks Lokey, for taking care of my G.

+1 I recently had my G Sedan in over there. Paid for my 12k mile service and had some noises looked at. I too spoke with Brain... Great customer service from the shop to the show room.

Having just left a ford product, Lincoln LS, I can assure that neither Job or Service is a number one priority.

BTW - I bought my G new from a local competitor and I did give them a chance at both warranty and revenue generating service and they failed horribly.

It is worth the drive across the bay to et to them, Lokey that is.

Old 05-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Yeap, Lokey always comes through for me. Worth the drive everytime!

Old 05-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts
I went to Lokey today to have my BOSE replaced for the 2nd or 3rd time. I've been meaning to have this done for months now, but every time I have Lokey order me the headunit I never get around to Lokey in time (I believe they only hold the unit for 30 days before sending it back to the manufacturer). Thanks to Brian and John for taking care of me like usual.

Sidenote: When I was pulling my car out of the service vehicle parking spots, I scratched my bumper . I noticed the car was in gear, so I put it in Neutral and started the car. THUMP. I didn't notice the parking brake wasn't engaged, so I rolled forward and hit the curb. My car was parked in an angled spot next to the curb. So i have 2 nice scratches on my bumper...only more motivation for me to get it fixed after ZDayz.

Old 05-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Florida G35 Club
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
John and the entire staff at Lokey have exhibited world-class customer service everytime I have had my G serviced. Lokey's level of customer service is rare indeed. Keep up the superior work John and Lokey!

Old 05-15-2006, 11:41 PM
Its great to see good dealership experiences with lokey, but what about down south near miami and fortlauderdale any susgestions? Lokey is quite a drive from here