Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

rb26 motor in a G35?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i know a guy who did da swap on 350z..... work was done by drag international
fully built RB26 in 350z with nitrous.. he spent 60g.. if ur friend got money then do it! but swapping is too much money.. if i was him.. i will build vq35

Old 07-28-2006, 02:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just read this thread start to finish... wow i can feel the heat building between you.

When you gonna make up and hug?

Old 07-28-2006, 11:18 AM
Yeahhhhhhh

Yeah I build " FAST 1/4 CARS THAT RUN PERFECT ON THE STREET DAILY" with a PIG RB26 ENGINES that will BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ANYTHING YOU HAVE BULIT!!!!!!!

WAIT !!!!!! what I have just said???? you have never built anything JEFF
you are just a MAMA`S BOY that just think that knows everything because you read it in the net.

I BUILD HEAVY CARS WITH HEAVY PIGS ENGINES THAT BEAT ALL THAT V8 CRAP YOU TYPE HERE!!!!! IN MY OWN GARAGE.keep taking your G to the dealer to change oil and air filters .In the mean time I will be out in the streets with my VETTE KILLER AND V8 KILLER. SE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOSERRRRRRRRR.

KEEP TYPING ALL THAT BULL S!@#$%

I HAVE TO ADMIT IT "YOU ARE ONE TYPING BULL **** EXPERT" !!!!!!!

Old 07-28-2006, 11:49 AM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by Javier
Yeah I build " FAST 1/4 CARS THAT RUN PERFECT ON THE STREET DAILY" with a PIG RB26 ENGINES that will BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ANYTHING YOU HAVE BULIT!!!!!!!
Even in the turns? Wait............. haha

WAIT !!!!!! what I have just said???? you have never built anything JEFF
you are just a MAMA`S BOY that just think that knows everything because you read it in the net.
And exactly WHERE am I wrong????????????????? Wait....... you can't disprove anything because the truth is the truth...............

I BUILD HEAVY CARS WITH HEAVY PIGS ENGINES THAT BEAT ALL THAT V8 CRAP YOU TYPE HERE!!!!! IN MY OWN GARAGE.keep taking your G to the dealer to change oil and air filters .In the mean time I will be out in the streets with my VETTE KILLER AND V8 KILLER. SE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOSERRRRRRRRR.
Wonderful. I guess that's all you have left to say. Being that everything else you stated was proven wrong. Ummmm let me know when you want to get back to what we were actually talking about okay?

KEEP TYPING ALL THAT BULL S!@#$%
If it's all BS, then come and DISPROVE IT. Oh that's right, you can't. I even offered a wager, did you accept it? Nope.

I HAVE TO ADMIT IT "YOU ARE ONE TYPING BULL **** EXPERT" !!!!!!!
I have to admit, you are one angry, heavy engine swapping ****!

God you make my day pass so much faster.

Old 07-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Hahaa

You are just hillarious !!!!!Do you really think that you have proof anything here???????? when?????
I ask for real proof several times ,I told you REAL PROOF not some thread you find in a forum or net. REAL proof means a scan of a weight and balance of before and after the swap OK!!!!!!!

I ask for proof of a LS ENGINE WITH JUST THE DOUBLE OF STOCK FLYWHEEL HP, not triple like the RB26dett.

WHERE IS THE PROOF????? STILL WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!
So that only means YOU HAVEN`T PROOF ANYTHING!!!!!!!

Now I did accept the Rb26 is heavier than the VQ35 but I toll you few times with suspension work in the street this will not be a serious issues.So you better read every single thread again before you jump with that garbage that you proof this or that!!!!!!!

To finish with you .You better start working on cars to learn is not as easy as those rx7 ls swap forums said(weight and balance a car in a truck scale to know the 50/50 balance of the car.SH&T YOU REALLY BELIVE THAT)

I rather have a a AWSOME HIGH HP GODZILLA ENGINE in my daily driven car that runs fast IN THE CORNERS AND EVEN BETTER from stop light to stop light or 1/4 mile,than a perfect balance car that everybody with less beat me!!!

YOU BETTER HAVE YOUR CAR WITH THAT LS ENGINE PERFECT BALANCE ,SO WHEN EVERY START TO BEAT YOU , YOU DO A QUICK " U "TURNS REALLY FAST TO YOUR HOUSE TO HIDE!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVENT PROOF ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST DONT BELIVE EVERYTHING THE TV SHOWS

You just make me laught!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Javier
When I have said tha the rb26 are light weight???????????

WHO CARES IF A RB26 IS A DETUNED RACE ENGINE???????? EVERYBODY WHO IS 100% MENTALLY IN HIS HEAD!!!!!!! EXCEPT YOU
i RATHER HAVE A RACE ENGINE THAT WILL GROW UP 3 TIMES THE STOCK HP THAN A V8 THAT NEED TO BE FULLY REBUILD TO ALLOW MORE POWER INSTEAD OF BLOWING UP!!!!
a RB26DETT WILL SUPPORT 700WHP STOCK BLOCK WITH BIGGER TURBO.,INJECTORS,ETC. CAN YOU V8 DO THAT????????

ANOTHER POINT IS ALL YOUR TYPING IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE HEARD OR SAW IN THE NET.YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING ON ANY CAR.I TALK BY MY EXPERIENCE NO BECAUSE I SAW OR HEARD OR WHAT I THINK IF IS DONE.CAN YOU DO THE SAME????????DONT ANSWER ME I KNOW THE ANSWER ALLREADY!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!

JUST SWAP A LS V8 INTO A G OR A RX7 THEN AND PUT YOU MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!!!!!!! I HAVE DONE RB26 SWAP IN EARLY 300ZX SO I KNOW WHAT I`M TALKING ABOUT.

I INVITE YOU TO COME TO PUERTO RICO (VACATION) I WILL TAKE YOU TO SEVERAL PLACES TO SEE HOW A HONDA CIVIC ALL MOTOR SPANK A VETTE IN THE STREET OR 1/4 MILE(YOU CHOOSE) AND ALOT OF SMALL JAPANESE IMPORT BEAT THE CRAP OF DOMESTIC CARS!!!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING ME

IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW PUERTO RICO IS THE ISLAND OF THE FASTES IMPORT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! BEEN DOCUMENTED ALL OVER THE NET ,MAGAZINES!!
My brothers stock 04 Cobra short block(well lets say complete engine, not just the block) will handle over 700rwhp. There is one with a turbo that did over 1000rwhp on the stock longblock. It is a fully forged bottom end, but even it will eventually give out at levels over 650rwhp due to a tight piston to cylinder wall clearance.

One of the best stock blocks I have seen is the 2JZ. It is one of the only blocks I know of that has a main cap between each throw. It is very strong design wise.

Hell I am sure there are tons of Civics where you live that are faster then vettes, cobras, and what not. There is always someone faster. I hate the money argument, but for what you can pick up a civic for compared to a vette, I could dump a **** load of money into a civic and make it faster. Sort of like a foxbody coupe.

A V8 in the G would be nice, but I am just bitter because I have lost some faith in this engine. I was all ready to build this car up, but I don't know anymore. Might be better to dump it and pick up a Camaro/Trans am or C5 Z06?

If you want to stack up some of those Puerto Rico cars against some fast LSX's go to Texas. Plenty of 9 and even high 8 second street cars getting it done.

Old 07-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
This is all I'm hearing. If my info is soooooooooo wrong, it should be easy to disprove right??????????????????????????

Originally Posted by Jeff92se

If it's all BS, then come and DISPROVE IT. Oh that's right, you can't. I even offered a wager, did you accept it? Nope.