G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Forced Induction (https://g35driver.com/forums/forced-induction-24/)
-   -   Thanks VRT for the Radiator (https://g35driver.com/forums/forced-induction/164341-thanks-vrt-radiator.html)

Hexxum001 06-27-2007 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by G-Mony
Yah...I'm one of those customers...i'm g-x on my350z. Fortunately GTM is close so they've fixing alot of what VRT has fcked. My car is heading there now...

Oh damn! Are you serious bro?? I was just reading that thread on my 350z. Wow, they really did a number on your G. Sorry to hear that. No worries though, the fellas at GTM will take care of you. ;)

paranormal 06-27-2007 05:31 PM

vrt = boooooooo!

damnit now everyones car is going to GTM now my car is going to take forever to finish..haha

Nismo G 06-27-2007 05:37 PM

That really sucks!!! I always thought VRT was a very reputable business, but i guess not! I rememeber when i called them to order a strut bar they were all acting on the phone like "Thats all your ordering from us" they were trying to get me to order a whole suspension set up (even though i already had one and told them that) and asked me "how much do you want to spend" this that and the other. When i told them i just wanted a front strut bar they said "ok we will call you back in a couple days to see what we can do". Never heard from them again...i guess i didnt spend enough money to be "considered"

-Sean

ttrank 06-27-2007 05:38 PM

Wow, I don't visit My350z much these days and had not seen that.

Hexxum001 06-27-2007 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by paranormal
vrt = boooooooo!

damnit now everyones car is going to GTM now my car is going to take forever to finish..haha

LMAO!!! I'm glad my car went into GTM BEFORE the thread on my350z was started. Sam is gonna have more work than he knows what to do with. :D

zazaracing 06-27-2007 07:00 PM

I didnt start this thread to have everyone start flaming. I swear these forums have turned into high school class rooms. So much drama! Some people think they know everything there is to know about our cars cuz they read some forums and dicked around with their cars... Trial and error!!!

Im more than happy with the service I got and Im goin back for more. NO MY RADIATOR is NOT USED! To each their own I myself am not happy with GTM:dunno:

Sundeviljay 06-27-2007 08:47 PM

This isn't about you and your radiator! People need to know about shady business...sorry to interrupt your thread but it is sad when VRT pulls shady sh1t without anyone finding out...

Hexxum001 06-27-2007 08:57 PM

Hmmmm . . . I guess one is born every minute Jay. :rolleyes:

Canadian 06-27-2007 09:30 PM

Why don't any of you guys take your car to Relentless in San Diego? They have one of the top VQ mechanics in the country working for them and Scott will definitely help you out with anything. They are also super quick and can do a car in a shorter amount of time than you would expect.

drsifu1 06-27-2007 09:33 PM

closing thread. not much more can be said that has already been said