The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I'm kinda disappointed tonight.......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 01:10 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy I'm kinda disappointed tonight.......

So I went out to a bar tonight with my girlfriend and there was vallet parking. We only stayed about two hours then went back to get my car. I gave one of the attendents my card and he quickly went to get my coupe. I see the lights go on and see him pull out of the spot. It's not everyday that I get to see somebody else drive my car, the G just looks so badass at night! Well he drives it up and parks it infront of a group of guys around the same age as me. I walk around them to get into the car and they start walking away. As I sit in my car I hear one of them say to the others, "I wonder how much his daddy paid for it." I get a little pissed because I bought it myself. So I get out of the car and yell back at him, "I paid for it myself, we all can't work at McDonalds." Then the punk a$$ pu$$y just keeps walking away. By this time I was looking for a fight to really make him look like an a$$, b/c I was ticked that he accused my of living of the parents. I guess I got the last word in, but I would have liked to lay into him a bit more. Oh well jealousy is a b|tch!

Last edited by jersey-G; 07-08-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Old 07-08-2006, 01:40 AM
workin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your comeback was solid man

Old 07-08-2006, 01:57 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol, no need for a fight, I'm in the same situation as you though, I know people gotta be thinking the same about me. I'm actually gettin a license plate frame customized to say somethin along the lines of I paid for this, not my parents... not sure of exact wording, anyone wanna help me out with the wording?

Old 07-08-2006, 02:03 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I guess it just caught me a littel off guard. This is the first time I've heard this in the 8 months I've had my car. I'm 25, not a teenager, so I don't know why anyone would say that somebody else bought my car. While I'm ticked that he tried to pump himself up at my expense, the jealousy is a little bit flattering.

Old 07-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jersey-G
"I paid for it myself, we all can't work at McDonalds."

LMFAO... ******* CLASSIC LINE

Old 07-08-2006, 02:07 AM
padbyme

?:d

Old 07-08-2006, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by ChiefyMan
lol, no need for a fight, I'm in the same situation as you though, I know people gotta be thinking the same about me. I'm actually gettin a license plate frame customized to say somethin along the lines of I paid for this, not my parents... not sure of exact wording, anyone wanna help me out with the wording?
Hey thats a good idea, I think I might get that in my state too

Old 07-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
you don't know how many of my clients have their parents buy them brand new Infiniti's.... not only coupes but i've had a few had mommy and daddy buy them a fully loaded $59000 M45 sport and then total it a few months later and get another one. i'm glad i earned all my cars the hard way by working my a$s off but if you got it made then go for it.

Old 07-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Received 384 Likes on 196 Posts
Grow up, if you're honestly working a job good enough to afford a G on your own, you should be mature enough to just laugh at **** like that.

"Oh, he thought my dad paid for my car, so I burried him"

Old 07-08-2006, 11:04 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You must look young... Lucky.

Old 07-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by G35 Mass
Grow up, if you're honestly working a job good enough to afford a G on your own, you should be mature enough to just laugh at **** like that.

"Oh, he thought my dad paid for my car, so I burried him"
im 23 just bought my own last monday, and I already heard it. To be honest it doesnt bug me one bit.

I figure, if you are confident in yourself, own this car at your age, you shouldnt really feel the need to defend yourself. Crap like this shouldnt bug you at all. People have all kinds of insecurities and say things like that to make themselves feel better.

It comes with the territory.

Hearing that just boosts my confidence

Old 07-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Premier Member
That stuff happens to me all the time. I hear spoiled brat on a daily basis. I never say anything back though. Id rather just be the bigger person because you know when you dont acknowledge people like that it makes them feel even worse.

Old 07-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by 06BLACKMT
padbyme

yeah, good idea, but its gonna look kinda weird in about years from now, seeing an "old" guy driving it... then the kids are now gonna be "Look at that old fart driving his son's car."

Old 07-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dont let it get to you dude. The unsuccessful will always be enviouse of the successful. Ive been busting my *** since 15 years old at various jobs and have collected up enough money to get my ride and pay for the gas and the insurance. Not many people can afford to do that at the age of 19, working 16 hours a week and being a fulltime student. The majority of the crowd has some kind of support, and I have to admit if I wasn't still living at home, there would be no way in hell I would be driving a new G. But we all make our own choices in our lives and to each his own.

Last edited by kyazh; 07-09-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:12 PM
if iam u ill say "at least my parents have the money to pay it for me"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm kinda disappointed tonight.......