G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   The G-Spot (https://g35driver.com/forums/g-spot-185/)
-   -   Other G35 drivers on the road.... (https://g35driver.com/forums/g-spot/231844-other-g35-drivers-road.html)

officerdbag 07-08-2008 06:44 PM

Other G35 drivers on the road....

What do you guys do when you see other G's on the road?

I just look at them to see if they take notice and want to talk.. Its never happened before.. They are all really stuck up here and just ignore you acting like you don't even exist. It pisses me off so much that I don't even bother anymore.

What about everyone else? Any luck w/ other drivers?

Realtor 07-08-2008 08:45 PM

Haha. I live in Arizona and if I see another g35 I don't wave either or say whats up. Not being stuck up just not trying to get shot out here in AZ!!

Anyways are you going to 350Z meet off of the 10 and litchfield this weekend??

If I meet you there when I see you on the street I will wave then.

officerdbag 07-08-2008 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Realtor
Haha. I live in Arizona and if I see another g35 I don't wave either or say whats up. Not being stuck up just not trying to get shot out here in AZ!!

Anyways are you going to 350Z meet off of the 10 and litchfield this weekend??

If I meet you there when I see you on the street I will wave then.

That meet has been moved from the 10 and litchfield to Northern and 91st ave lol.. Its been like that for a month.. and its not this weekend its on friday the 18th.

Unless you're talking about pavs on I 10 and litchfield this saturday???

elayman 07-08-2008 09:21 PM

everyone in my town has a stock G and just bought the car because it was a good deal.. none of them are car enthusiast or at least don't seem like it.. i usually throw a peace sign up, but I see 3-4 Gs a day

Realtor 07-08-2008 09:35 PM

Are you going to 91st and Northern Friday?? I will meet you up there if you are. What time does it start.

officerdbag 07-08-2008 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Realtor
Are you going to 91st and Northern Friday?? I will meet you up there if you are. What time does it start.

Dam right I am lol... July Friday the 18th it starts at 7.. I usualy leave around 6:20 6:30 ish...

I'm in scottsdale, you want to meet up and drive out together?

Blue Lion 07-08-2008 10:32 PM

I had a Corvette prior to my G35 and I had to learn (and teach my wife) to wave at every other Corvette we passed. Some people really :thewave: , others (main women it seemed) didn't care. But it was about 90% of the Vettes I came in contact with that had owners who waved.
I've never seen a G35 owner even care when I go by.

officerdbag 07-08-2008 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Lion
I had a Corvette prior to my G35 and I had to learn (and teach my wife) to wave at every other Corvette we passed. Some people really :thewave: , others (main women it seemed) didn't care. But it was about 90% of the Vettes I came in contact with that had owners who waved.
I've never seen a G35 owner even care when I go by.

I know what you mean... Its like a alliance or a pact, my bro was like that w/ his old vette.

citymunky 07-08-2008 10:49 PM

If I see a G, or Z in the stree, I look for mods. If I don't see any, I don't bother.

Beebo 07-08-2008 10:55 PM

i wave but no one waves back... even the few modded G's no one cares

Darkstar752 07-08-2008 11:04 PM

It seems like the forums are a friendlier bunch. But the G35 has an aggressive look, which is why I like it so much, so some people who drive it aren't the nicest.

Or maybe they are too involved in driving the G to notice :)

nismog35driver 07-09-2008 03:56 AM

maybe we should all put the g35driver stickers to distinct between fellow G enthusiast. I always wanted to wave and say hi but I don't want them thinking I want to race or something.

BiskitG37 07-09-2008 04:10 AM

I've noticed that a lot of people do just ignore you (or maybe they think an "older" female isn't a car enthusiast!) I have had a couple of G35 coupes want to race :icon38:

seung012 07-09-2008 04:26 AM

I had one dumb@$$ almost kill me. Black coupe in Silver Spring MD area with getto chrome rims.... wouldn't stop trying to race me in busy traffic and then had to break hard for a red light AFTER he cut me off.

Project 07-09-2008 12:20 PM

not many coupes where i am at in virginia but ever since i bought the car i have been noticing more and more of them....in fact one looks exactly like mine except tinted dark windows that got pulled over and everyone comes up to me the next day and goes so how was getting pulled over last night i was like wtf...n mostly i always pass the g's on the other side of the highway never on my side