The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

2012 M37S grill/bumper is SICK!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
nice car but grill is way too oversized. wonder why infiniti decided to make the new grills so big

Old 07-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
when i hit 100k baby, i'm a get that,

almost there

Old 07-21-2011, 01:28 AM
Received 60 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by saywat?
nice car but grill is way too oversized. wonder why infiniti decided to make the new grills so big
Thats not what she said

Old 07-21-2011, 03:41 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
meh... to agresive for what it is...

Old 07-21-2011, 04:00 AM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by saywat?
nice car but grill is way too oversized.
+1.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by JD_AND_DA_G_RIDE
It has the aggressiveness that the G37 is missing....
Agreed it looks Bad***!

Old 07-21-2011, 12:22 PM
Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
looks sick

Old 07-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts
Infiniti and the Japanese, in general, need to get past the round driving lights. That fad ended in 1999. Have they not gotten the memo from the Germans that slit led driving lights are the in thing. IMO, Infiniti is really dropping the ball on their car's design. Too many swoopy lines and visual weight. The stuff coming out of Germany and Korea (dead God!!) looks more up to date than what Infiniti is cooking up. I'm probably in the minority when I say the 1st gen G coupe looks newer than the 2nd gen.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Received 60 Likes on 39 Posts
^ so u don't like that bumper?
I very much respect your opinion all though. I feel that this M bumper is otta control.IMO
To me it puts every other Infiniti bumper
to shame.IMO

Old 07-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Received 61 Likes on 40 Posts
everything
Originally Posted by DaveB
Infiniti and the Japanese, in general, need to get past the round driving lights. That fad ended in 1999. Have they not gotten the memo from the Germans that slit led driving lights are the in thing. IMO, Infiniti is really dropping the ball on their car's design. Too many swoopy lines and visual weight. The stuff coming out of Germany and Korea (dead God!!) looks more up to date than what Infiniti is cooking up. I'm probably in the minority when I say the 1st gen G coupe looks newer than the 2nd gen.
Couldnt agree with you... LESS

All the new Infinitis look BAD *** The front of that just looks menacing

And the whole LED light craze..... Everyone is jumping on the LED bandwagon... all trying to be original and they all end up copying eachother. Look at Chrysler, copying Audi headlights and Infiniti tails. All car manufacturers take styling ques from each other but damn, some just rip off whole concepts entirely.

As long as you dont say that the big 3 are making good looking cars, well maybe Ford, but GM and Chrysler sure need to hire some new automotive designers, cuz all the foreign manufactuers sure are turning out some bold designs.

Last edited by G2FLIP4; 07-21-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it's got some nice design ideas but it's not executed well at all. The angle at which the lower half of the bumper protrudes, resembles that of a cow catcher on an old train... Not only that but the upper and lower halves are so poorly integrated with each other that they look like two seperate bumpers frankensteined together. The wide open vents don't flow with the big bulbous grille at all and overall it just looks kind of off. If they managed to make these very seperate portions blend better, the shape and styling could be infinitely better. JMHO

Old 07-21-2011, 03:38 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
Originally Posted by G2FLIP4

And the whole LED light craze..... Everyone is jumping on the LED bandwagon... all trying to be original and they all end up copying eachother. Look at Chrysler, copying Audi headlights and Infiniti tails. All car manufacturers take styling ques from each other but damn, some just rip off whole concepts entirely.

As long as you dont say that the big 3 are making good looking cars, well maybe Ford, but GM and Chrysler sure need to hire some new automotive designers, cuz all the foreign manufactuers sure are turning out some bold designs.
yup i agree. all the audi led bandwagon is ridiculous. audi still has the best execution of it. lexus and mercedes lol i jus laugh. theyre execution of it is so funny looks like some generic ebay action. however i like wat the new saabs have. looks like ccfl or something

Old 07-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Weezerbob5190
I think it's got some nice design ideas but it's not executed well at all. The angle at which the lower half of the bumper protrudes, resembles that of a cow catcher on an old train... Not only that but the upper and lower halves are so poorly integrated with each other that they look like two seperate bumpers frankensteined together. The wide open vents don't flow with the big bulbous grille at all and overall it just looks kind of off. If they managed to make these very seperate portions blend better, the shape and styling could be infinitely better. JMHO

Couldn't agree more. Looks like a cheesey aftermarket fiberglass job. What happened to the design guy that did the first gen sedan Aero bumper? It's clean, subtlely aggressive, and to the point. This thing is a hodge-podge of ideas.

Old 07-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by G2FLIP4

I consider an Infiniti M series about as meanacing looking as Lexus ES350.

Of course everyone is jumping on the LED bandwagon, it is afterall the direction automotive lighting is going. In addition to offering visual style and presence, it offers better light, significantly longer bulb life, and much less draw on the alternator.

Old 07-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts
Kinda looks like a snake?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 M37S grill/bumper is SICK!!!