The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

possible part out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2017, 06:20 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
possible part out

so i am thinking of parting the G and i don't even know what to begin asking for prices for this stuff and if theres even enough interest to get is all sold so I'm looking for some opinions on wether its even worth it or not any advice would help thanks.

built motor billet main girdle,arp main studs, arp L19 head studs, eagle rods, je low comp pistons, cosworth inc ported heads with dual valve springs titanium retainers 1mm valves all built by cosworth bought as a package, cosworth zk2 cams, titan motorsports copper o-ringed head gasket, all bearings, pathfinder coolant bypass, and nismo low temp thermostat

aps extreme twin turbo kit but turbos were changed to smaller garret ball bearings 2860rs so they spool very quickly, dual till 44mm waste gates all ceramic coated

fuel system: cj motorsports dual walbro fuel pump -6 feed and -8 return lines i believe, aeromotive regulator, AAM fuel rails and deuchwerks 800cc injectors.

haltech ecu the red platinum pro

DSS carbon driveshaft

carbonetic triple plate clutch

carbonetic 1.5 way limited slip

volk 20" GT-C's 9.5 front 10.5 rear

cosworth polished intake manifold with the carbon end caps

nismo exhaust

Old 05-28-2017, 08:05 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
It's a hard call whether to part out or sell as is. Are you putting the G back to stock and selling it or keeping it? Cruise the FS threads and see how many of your parts that have sold and for how much to try to determine what value they might have.

But I'll caution you to not have this turn into a FS thread with people making you offers or you negotiating prices here. If it gets that far make a separate thread or threads in the Marketplace and make sure you follow the rules over there: signs with username/date, listed prices, etc. Good luck and I for one am sorry to see such a great car being parted.....

Old 05-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
well the car is still together so i can't sell anything right now but without it being apart and all the pics i wasn't about to start a FS thread and have it deleted right away so when the time comes ill do it properly. i think i am going to put it back to stock maybe leave the body kit and carbon on it and sell it like that then sell off all the parts separately. its a really nice car with the smaller turbos it it a ton of fun and just eats everything on the street but theres a couple issues with it and i have never found a really good shop where i am so the thought of dumping more money into it and still not having it be right it turning me off here. if i could find a good shop i could drop it to and get it back perfect i think i would keep it

The following users liked this post:
Blue Dream (05-28-2017)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.