The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

Vanst3r is a scammer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 01:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vanst3r is a scammer

I sent him a set of 03 headlights that were just professionally restored and he sent me a pic of old dirty broken lights saying they got damaged during delivery ther are 100% not the same headlights I sent out look what I sent him and what he sent me a pic of

Old 03-10-2018, 08:58 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
From what I have read this morning there seem to be issues on both sides. Honestly I wouldn't do business with either of you after looking into this but good luck getting the issue resolved. In my experience things usually work out how they are supposed to.

The following users liked this post:
LOLmustangLOL (03-12-2018)
Old 03-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
From what I have read this morning there seem to be issues on both sides. Honestly I wouldn't do business with either of you after looking into this but good luck getting the issue resolved. In my experience things usually work out how they are supposed to.

issues on both sides? Wouldn't do business with Either? This is my 3rd sale and I got positive feedback from the 1st and I'm a new member. This dude sent me a pic of his old broken dirty headlight. Have some ***** and pick a side why bother commenting if your just going to pass the buck. I told him there was no ballast he told me he didn't need one and made a comment about the price and it not coming with a ballast he is a scammer and if you can't see that your blind

Old 03-10-2018, 10:28 AM

any idiot can can clearly see that the pic he sent me of a damaged headlight is not the same one I sent it's not even close mine was professionally restored the one he sent me is dirty pitted scratched freyed and the mounting tabs are chewed up mine was prestige the damage he is claiming couldn't be done by shipping never the light he sent me a pic of was in an accident and filthy

Old 03-13-2018, 06:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any updates?

Old 03-14-2018, 09:12 PM
Premier Member

Received 468 Likes on 379 Posts
Would this guy happen to be in northern Virginia?

Old 03-20-2018, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by LoSt180
Would this guy happen to be in northern Virginia?
thats exactky where he is from why did you have a incident with him? He's a pro on the day he has the headlights delivered he already had a disputed and than an escalation filled out and than has them supposedly checked by a 3rd party same day within 24 hours he had the entire thing filled out and sent back to me and the little damage he showed in the pic was a joke compared to what h sent me bank I sent him basically new looking lights just restored 2 days b4 I sent them and he sent me lights that looked like they came from the demolition derby and lied on his report he said he didn't get ballast but he told me he didn't need them after I told him I only had one and was keeping it his reply "$225 is steep with no ballast" anyways I had to call the police file a police report got my $ back and now he is being investigated

Old 03-20-2018, 11:16 PM
Thats ****ed, luckily I've had only good experiences with other members

Old 03-20-2018, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by jon_coats
Thats ****ed, luckily I've had only good experiences with other members

this scammer had it down to a science man he knew all the rules the ins and outs luckily I picked up the phone and kept asking questions you only have like 3 days to appeal from the day the stuff is returned so I bet he gets away with it most times he thought he was going to get my nice new headlights and his money back not with me involved it was a big pain in the *** and I'm really dissappointed in members that I'm friends w and talk to daily not coming to my defense or even seeming concerned they all ignored me which is ****ed up but whatever I didn't say a word since I posed this I went thru the process and now that I have been vindicated everyone can kiss my *** I would never screw anyone over I'm the most honest person I may be fairly new here but I sent grills side skirts ect so far abs had no issues and than this scammer comes along and all he kept saying was I asked for friends and family $ yes I did but only cuz the $ had a hold on it and I asked if he would change his payment to family and friends after he got the shipment so I didn't have to wait a week the entire ordeal is completely finished and he was proven to be a scammer I received my payment today and there are no more steps to take

Old 03-21-2018, 05:25 AM
Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
I was the first member to deal with you here.. it was a bit of a give and take and rough road to start with the payment process for one, but turned out relatively okay. BTW, the grille inserts you wanted me to pay $20 extra for, only one was in the undamaged box. No big deal really, but sucks to pay $20 extra for half an order of a few pieces of cut metal grille.

This guy you are dealing with now does sound like a pro.. odds are you can search him on other forums. I'd do some checking if I were you and try and gather more victims for the police to speak with.

And yes, I did give you an overall positive feedback on iTrader here.. now please reciprocate.

Old 03-21-2018, 06:08 AM
Originally Posted by EPiK
I was the first member to deal with you here.. it was a bit of a give and take and rough road to start with the payment process for one, but turned out relatively okay. BTW, the grille inserts you wanted me to pay $20 extra for, only one was in the undamaged box. No big deal really, but sucks to pay $20 extra for half an order of a few pieces of cut metal grille.

This guy you are dealing with now does sound like a pro.. odds are you can search him on other forums. I'd do some checking if I were you and try and gather more victims for the police to speak with.

And yes, I did give you an overall positive feedback on iTrader here.. now please reciprocate.
i dong get what your saying about the mesh one was installed the other was just placed in the box did you not get 2 or was one broken? I have more mesh I'll send you another piece if anything happened and yes I saw the feedback but I honestly don't know where to go to do it for others

Old 03-21-2018, 08:03 AM
Premier Member

Received 468 Likes on 379 Posts
Originally Posted by Melo5812
thats exactky where he is from why did you have a incident with him? He's a pro on the day he has the headlights delivered he already had a disputed and than an escalation filled out
I'm local and he's been around for years. Never dealt with him directly, but he's built up quite the negative reputation for himself around here. He's been kicked out of our car club, twice, once for essentially bragging about insurance fraud.

People have complained about him before. Like I said, I've never met the guy, but his reputation precedes him.

Looks like he has 06 projectors.

Last edited by LoSt180; 03-21-2018 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,018 Likes on 936 Posts
Disappointing scum. He inquired about headlights I had for sale. Glad they were sold before he threw up an offer. Both of you are high maintenance.

Old 03-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
The convo

So you forgot to mention that originally you wanted to sell them for $275 + shiiping of 75 and i said Good luck with sale then you tried to call me out and offer me $150 + shipping which i took your bluff call and that's how the price came down, i didn't need your ballast or your bulbs but you had said they were included. Then you asked me many times to send you as a gift because you couldn't fork up the money to have it shipped out on a Friday so you had to wait for the money to clear $25 you struggled to come up with. Now this was the 3rd time you asked to send as gift aka friend and family thank god i did not send it that way. So i asked you how you are going to send it and you said you bubble wrapped it under the newspaper using the box that you got your 480 sub box in. Which that box was all dinged up to start with. So prior to shipping you sent me a pic of just the headlights wrapped in news paper and when i go them and reached out to you about the condition. You accused me of using my own set - i have 06 projectors not 03/04 - so either you sent me damage goods or they got damage because your lack of skill to ship them correctly - and when i asked about the bubble wrap you said you opt out and paid extra for insurance hmmm seem sketchy there. With no help from you i filed a claim with paypal they told me to return it and that what i did the same condition as i got them. Which then you filed an appeal and got ur money back - so if anything your scamming paypal because only way i would have gotten my money back is thru paypal.

This is how it got to $150. After he quoted me a price and i told him “Good luck with sale “ he said $150 + shipping

He wants to refund the money and tells me to send it as friends and family

Again he asked to send it as friends and family

Again asking to send as friends and family

He confirms with me that they are bubble wrappen underneath - this is not how you send items exp head lights - this is poor packaging

Tells me he got extra insurance

He didnt bubble wrap them instead he used the money for extra insurance bc he jnew he didnt package them well

He tells me now that he didnt use bubble wrap after i got them

Tells me his dad is DEA and His FBI friends are gonna come for me

Last edited by VANST3R; 03-21-2018 at 09:43 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:49 PM
I can't even take you serious your s pathalogical liar yea I started at $375 u ****ing degenerate my original asking price of $225 is still posted in the ad no matter what you say bottom line your a fraud and a scammer and anyone who has any brains would stay away from you I couldn't get past the line saying I wanted $375 you look awful guilty writing the message version of the never ending story your pathetic that you have to try to take advantage of good ppl from a website designed to help people out you should be ashamed of yourself your mother obviously did a terrible job raising such a piece of garbage or is she proud of you taking advantage of ppl I feel sorry for you that your life is so pathetic you try to take advantage of people who are trying to help you I'll pray for your soul

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vanst3r is a scammer