G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G-SQUAD (https://g35driver.com/forums/g-squad-47/)
-   -   New G-squad Member!!! Welcome Him (https://g35driver.com/forums/g-squad/56366-new-g-squad-member-welcome-him.html)

NYCG35 06-05-2005 03:38 PM

New G-squad Member!!! Welcome Him

YEP - RAUL! MADE IT!

Casanova_Love enters G-SQUAD as a NOOB member...

Welcome man....keep with it...!
and thanks for coming out yesterday!

PLease rep the Squad ...add that bold "G-SQUAD" to ya sig and also please send a "join request" to the G-Squad members only forum so we can let ya in there...lol

goto User CP and click group memberships and you will see the join request there....

Diesel1 06-05-2005 09:23 PM

CONGRATS MAN!!!! But 1 problem, with a name like Cassanova, you better rolling with more the ladies for the next meet! Other wise ur GSQUAD status will be revoked! JK JK LOL

Speedoholic 06-06-2005 07:27 AM

Welcome aboard dude :D

G35scBkNy04 06-06-2005 11:03 AM

weclome

koreangrl 06-06-2005 11:16 AM

Welcome!!

Leeno 06-06-2005 03:45 PM

Welcome to the Squad. If you ever need a dentist recommendation... lol jk

njsfastestg 06-06-2005 05:16 PM

welcome aboard amigo :)

casanova_love 06-07-2005 09:25 AM

Thank you all guys i am happy to be apart of this family..cant tell you guys how much fun i had since i join the gsquad..Keep the fire burning..

casanova_love 06-07-2005 09:38 AM

You got it D more ladies next meet...Got to hold up the name Casanova hahaha. You guys are the best.. :D

Originally Posted by Diesel1
CONGRATS MAN!!!! But 1 problem, with a name like Cassanova, you better rolling with more the ladies for the next meet! Other wise ur GSQUAD status will be revoked! JK JK LOL

casanova_love 06-07-2005 09:42 AM

Thanks V happy to be apart of the squad ..had alot of fun saturday 4th :D

Originally Posted by NYCG35
YEP - RAUL! MADE IT!

Casanova_Love enters G-SQUAD as a NOOB member...

Welcome man....keep with it...!
and thanks for coming out yesterday!

PLease rep the Squad ...add that bold "G-SQUAD" to ya sig and also please send a "join request" to the G-Squad members only forum so we can let ya in there...lol

goto User CP and click group memberships and you will see the join request there....

NYCG35 06-07-2005 11:59 AM

Well....man I remember the night I ran up on you by Queens College..U were mad serious about lookin for a club...so I had a feeling you'd be coming out to join!

and also Drew I guess he is buildin up slowly to the casanova name....He had 1 girl (which I think was his) at May 15th ....but next one (June 4th) he had two....his and another...SO i dont know...maybe Next meet he'll have 3 ...
Then he will have to start piling the girls on a custom made roof rack on the coupe....lol

casanova_love 06-07-2005 12:20 PM

LOL hell yeah we got to build a rack on the G. May be have them model for our G's :D .hahahah

Originally Posted by NYCG35
Well....man I remember the night I ran up on you by Queens College..U were mad serious about lookin for a club...so I had a feeling you'd be coming out to join!

and also Drew I guess he is buildin up slowly to the casanova name....He had 1 girl (which I think was his) at May 15th ....but next one (June 4th) he had two....his and another...SO i dont know...maybe Next meet he'll have 3 ...
Then he will have to start piling the girls on a custom made roof rack on the coupe....lol

coupin827 06-07-2005 01:25 PM

Hmmm or maybe get a sedan.

We need more sedan guys so they can bring the hunnies.

P.S. Don't let my girl know I said that. :p :D

casanova_love 06-07-2005 02:03 PM

Thats an idea a sadan just to transport the hunnies :)

Originally Posted by coupin827
Hmmm or maybe get a sedan.

We need more sedan guys so they can bring the hunnies.

P.S. Don't let my girl know I said that. :p :D