G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

Show King's g35 for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what a way to ruin someone's "for sale" thread...might as well create a new one

Old 12-09-2007, 08:47 PM
dom
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leonwho.. Where do u even get the ***** to criticize petes car. What do u drive a stock g35? When u build that's right build not buy a car worthy of standing in the same parking lot as his then u can come speak.. But for now either give him the props he deserves or stfu.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Grocery getter

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
Someone should ask the mods to delete his posts in here. They are quite childish.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Nahh, leave 'em up there.. I think they're quite amuzing. Ya know, I am really not the type to go and brag about my car..but I will defend it all day long. I built it the way I did because that's what I saw, and that's what I love to do. It is what I said it is, nothing more, nothing less.. an Infiniti, not a Ferrari, or a baseline Lambo, for that matter. It's fast, comfortable, loud, low, and damn clean (Zaino-ed at least 3 times a week). Hundreds of people have stopped me for over 8 years plus and three cars going, and praised my efforts by either a simple thumbs-up, a handshake, an autographed magazine, a "Nice job!" or little kids screaming "WOW!"..etc. And that, my friends makes it all worth it.. Worth sooo much more than some loser sitting in his house jerking it to a supercar they probably will never own. It's the bashing that makes me laugh though, because I love to see people turn green with envy.. And make no mistake about it, that's what it is. A true car enthusiast can appreciate every car, regardless if it may not be to they're taste, or style, or import or domestic. He comes to appreciate the amount of hard work and planning that went into the project. A hater just bashes on people's cars that they know to be done right and enjoyed by many people as if the entire world is going to turn around and say "You know what..you're right". Yet every year, every car, there are a few retards who try to diss.. Yet not one has ever stepped up after all the talk and simply built a better car, wether they didn't have the vision, the style, the money, the skills or the just the ***** to be the first or the best..NOT ONE!! Sooo I just mind my business and mosey along doing what I do best..sh*tting on those who just keep talking, by winning shows, gaining loads of street-credit, and making some good friends along the way. Thanks to all of you guys that stood up and spoke the truth.. and to all you haters, I extend to you my deepest GO F**K YOURSELF!

-PeteyPablo (still sh*tting bitchez)

Last edited by PETEYPABLO; 12-10-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
I bow to your superiority.....

I should have known you could defend yourself quite properly.

Old 12-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Leonwho
And there would be one less riced G35.

Call me a hater, but for someone reason I think I can find a better way to burn $118k - If that's truly what it cost, which I doubt as well.
You...must...be...joking. But I think you are really serious. You are lacking perspective to call a show car like that "a riced G35." I guess you just don't get it... hater.

Everything is impressive and all on that car, but that audio system? damn....

Old 12-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car is show and go done to perfection. Good luck with the sale, I am confindent that you will find an educated buyer in your price range. Haters cannot comprehend your accomplishment because they're still saving up for the next bolt-on mod.
Bump for another clean NYC G35!

Old 12-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Its funny how everyone says to close the thread and how offensive it is. Honestly if you dont like to see the haters on here being brutaly abused, just dont click the link, its that easy. I wish i could meet all of these loosers on this thread. It would never happen though. Everyone talks **** on the comp and then when there around you, nothin to say.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by ernie18
can we lock this thread?

its become quite annoying and very distasteful with the crude comments that have/are being made

Distasteful?? I think u writing u have xm radio as a mod is distasteful. Your the one who should be locked up. In a room by yourself with nothing but your xm radio

Old 12-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by dom
leonwho.. Where do u even get the ***** to criticize petes car. What do u drive a stock g35? When u build that's right build not buy a car worthy of standing in the same parking lot as his then u can come speak.. But for now either give him the props he deserves or stfu.
I'm sorry, I thought this was G35Driver, not G35Ricer -
I'd rather be stock, then have the appearance of his car.
Again, my opinion love or it hate it ... I personally can care less.

I give him props on the engine modification, but the exterior appearance is horrid. Again, To each his own.

It's going to be a challenge finding someone willing to throw down $65,000 -
His vision has to match theres.
It may be to his taste, but not to others.

If you don't like opinions, by all means ... move to Sierra Leone, or another like-wise country.

Originally Posted by PETEYPABLO
Nahh, leave 'em up there.. I think they're quite amuzing. Ya know, I am really not the type to go and brag about my car..but I will defend it all day long. I built it the way I did because that's what I saw, and that's what I love to do. It is what I said it is, nothing more, nothing less.. an Infiniti, not a Ferrari, or a baseline Lambo, for that matter. It's fast, comfortable, loud, low, and damn clean (Zaino-ed at least 3 times a week). Hundreds of people have stopped me for over 8 years plus and three cars going, and praised my efforts by either a simple thumbs-up, a handshake, an autographed magazine, a "Nice job!" or little kids screaming "WOW!"..etc. And that, my friends makes it all worth it.. Worth sooo much more than some loser sitting in his house jerking it to a supercar they probably will never own. It's the bashing that makes me laugh though, because I love to see people turn green with envy.. And make no mistake about it, that's what it is. A true car enthusiast can appreciate every car, regardless if it may not be to they're taste, or style, or import or domestic. He comes to appreciate the amount of hard work and planning that went into the project. A hater just bashes on people's cars that they know to be done right and enjoyed by many people as if the entire world is going to turn around and say "You know what..you're right". Yet every year, every car, there are a few retards who try to diss.. Yet not one has ever stepped up after all the talk and simply built a better car, wether they didn't have the vision, the style, the money, the skills or the just the ***** to be the first or the best..NOT ONE!! Sooo I just mind my business and mosey along doing what I do best..sh*tting on those who just keep talking, by winning shows, gaining loads of street-credit, and making some good friends along the way. Thanks to all of you guys that stood up and spoke the truth.. and to all you haters, I extend to you my deepest GO F**K YOURSELF!

-PeteyPablo (still sh*tting bitchez)
Still Sh*tting?

Your post must of been the product of the process, eh?

Last edited by Leonwho; 12-13-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
It's not that you don't like it, it's the way you said it. All you had to say is "not feeling it", not my "cup o' tea". What you said was just crass and uncouth.

Old 12-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Texasscout
It's not that you don't like it, it's the way you said it. All you had to say is "not feeling it", not my "cup o' tea". What you said was just crass and uncouth.
I think your Avatar is crass, uncouth, childish and moronic.
Does it change anything?

I commend you on your opinion, and appreciate it.

I took it a bit farther then, "not feeling it" -
I explained in-detail why I'm not feeling it.
Apparently opinions are a touchy subject on this forum.

Again, it's my opinion - Why is Petey AKA "Still Sh*tting* taking it to heart is behind my understanding.
He put blood, sweat and tears into it. He's quite proud of it, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Take it or leave it, at the end of the day I honestly can careless.

I just find it entertaining that he needs to get defense and use crude disgusting language because he feels that he must defend himself.

Old 12-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
no offense, but if you have $127,000 into the car, why the hell would you even sell it if all your gonna get is $55-65K, if you aren't "starving, just keep the car

Old 12-13-2007, 08:05 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
no offense, but if you have $127,000 into the car, why the hell would you even sell it if all your gonna get is $55-65K, if you aren't "starving, just keep the car

touche' !

thats' one thing that will never make sense to me... people buying cars, and doubling, tripling and even quadrupling the money they actually bought the car for, blood sweat and tears like the guy says... and then selling it for a fraction of the price.... if you put in that much work into a car, you should never ever sell it, it makes no sense, I mean unless you're in some kind of financial difficulty. Plus it's gonna be one helluva sell now that the GTR is coming out and the price on this car is creeping up on the price of a brand new GTR... I'd definitely sell this car to buy a GTR though

and to the dude calling this thing a ricer, well just swap out the Greddy front bumper for something cleaner, and there simple as that the rice factor has been eliminated

Old 12-13-2007, 08:19 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Getting 50% of the value is basically what you do with any car when you sell it... Why buy a brand new Infiniti for $40k & sell it for $20k in 5 years? Because it depreciates, thats why. He spent $120k, he's selling for $60k, seems right on to me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Show King's g35 for sale