G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

dealer service from passport VA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 11:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dealer service from passport VA

Have anyone get your car to passport infiniti VA for the service? there's guy named brian or something .. he's ******** man ... i asked him to fix the driver side window...when i pick up my car today .. i asked him if my window got fixed .. he said .. yeah .. we reset up .....when i check the window .. still the same problem ..(window not goin down when i open the door) also .. from the paper that list what they have done .. i dont see any window fixing ...

Old 10-02-2003, 11:15 AM
cSc
Re: dealer service from passport VA

Mashibee--

I just went there Monday for my first service and had no problems except it took a little longer than expected.

It's interesting that he said that they "fixed it" when it doesn't seem to be fixed.

Maybe, take it back to them and demonstrate the problem and/or ask for another service guy.

Just a thought...
--cSc

--
2003 G35c 6MT | CaribBlue/Graphite | Premium | Aero | Tinted Windows | Aluminum Pedals

Old 10-02-2003, 04:50 PM

I've had my "G" serviced there and they treated me like gold. I don't know of a Brian, but everybody was really helpful. The service there is waaaaaay better than the dealership I go to now (Infiniti Richmond). I kinda miss the better treatment. Sorry you got a raw deal. I've been HIGHLY agitated at that damn window drop thing as well. Reeaalllllly annoying. Take it light.
Blk/Blk 5AT

Old 10-02-2003, 05:31 PM

You will get a survey from Infiniti on the serice you rec'd at Passport. I guess I know how you will fill it out!!!!!!

2003.5 G35C BL/GR, NAV, PREM, AERO, TINT, SPORT, Splash, V1

Old 10-02-2003, 11:09 PM

yeah... i think i will ask Chris next time .. he's always nice to me ...i always say " good " when they do the servey ..haha will the service guy knows what i said for the survey ??

to csc.
are you from DC area .. what color is your car ?

Old 10-03-2003, 09:52 PM

I had kind of a bad experience there, it took them over a month to send my plates to me. My temp tags expired so I couldn't drive her, and had I not called after 3 weeks I don't think they would have sent them at all. They blamed it on the DMV, but as far as I'm concerned they didn't follow up on it until I started asking questions.

Also, it took them the same amount of time to tell me where I send my check every month. Seems to me that should be some important information for them, but oh well.

I still love my car.

Black/Graphite 2003.5 G35 Coupe
"ain't nothing but a G thang baby, one loc’d out cracka goin crazy"

Old 10-04-2003, 07:59 AM

well, unsat and mash, it seems there's a mixed report on passport infin. me, i've been there twice and had excellent service. to me, it's a quality dealership. considering that they only have 3 service writers and four techs, it's a bit hard to go wrong because of the huge number of service people and cars going thru the place. still, I hope your next experience is better. also, you might want to send your message to chris since he's in charge now of quality control (don't know what his handle is on this forum but on fa, it's learn2turn). it might mean something to him and to the dealership if they can correct the prob before much more customers experience the same thing.

re the dmv thing, I've had that happen at another dealership for another brand---very high tone car (in another state) where they sent me off with absolutely no plates of any kind! I drove it cross country and only after being in maryland for two weeks did I get stopped by the cops. they were great and just warned me to get something/anything from the dealer which took about another week and fed ex. so your experience isn't that unusual, but it's still not nice.

enjoy the drive!

BONDg35c

Old 10-04-2003, 03:30 PM

i would say before bad mouthing the dealership on the board you should go to them directly and show them just what the problem was once you picked up your car. if he didn't work on the car he may not have known that it wasn't fixed.

they have always been great to me and others that i know as well.

Old 10-06-2003, 11:19 AM
cSc

Mashibee--

Caribbean Blue, Graphite interior...

--cSc

--
2003 G35c 6MT | CaribBlue/Graphite | Premium | Aero | Tinted Windows | Aluminum Pedals

Old 10-06-2003, 08:05 PM

I will agree with these guys. Passport isn't that bad. I didn't buy my car there and the only reason I didn't is because they didn't have a coupe in stock and another dealer did. I didn't have to order and wait 3-4 months like everyone else did(sorry). Mine was a cancelled order. Anyway I had my car there for a no start condition a few months ago and Chris took great care of me. He always called me with a status everyday even if it wasn't great news like my car was ready. I think you should give them another chance and see the service manager if your not happy. They seem like pretty good people.

Edretti
2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6mt Loaded Brillant Silver
http://www.cardomain.com/id/edretti

Old 10-06-2003, 08:23 PM

Rosenthal has just changed their service manager and the new person is very good!

2003.5 G35C BL/GR, NAV, PREM, AERO, TINT, SPORT, Splash, V1

Old 10-07-2003, 04:59 AM

agree with you guys .. chris is very good guy.. but not that Brain.

Old 10-07-2003, 08:48 AM

maybe passport should be reading this.

Edretti
2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6mt Loaded Brillant Silver
http://www.cardomain.com/id/edretti

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: dealer service from passport VA