HALLAweeen + End of the month = ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 11:46 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
HALLAweeen + End of the month = ...

MASSIVE PIG FEST.

Cops are out like mad everyone-- DRIVE SAFE, especially if you have an exhaust,

I was tailed by 4 DIFFERENT police tonight just getting home.

Stupid, hot head, low life, good for nothing, waste of tax money, traffic cops.

maybe they should be REAL cops someday.

Old 10-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jtrain
MASSIVE PIG FEST.

Cops are out like mad everyone-- DRIVE SAFE, especially if you have an exhaust,

I was tailed by 4 DIFFERENT police tonight just getting home.

Stupid, hot head, low life, good for nothing, waste of tax money, traffic cops.

+1^^ lmao..i feel ya man.!!

Old 10-30-2006, 01:03 AM
this post reminds me of what i did on friday...i wanna post about it so bad but i cant...

Old 10-30-2006, 01:39 AM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
F it man-- I post the stupid things I do on here... I love reading all that stuff. Who cares about the turboflamers.

Old 10-30-2006, 02:02 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
yeah +1 i'm seeing more CHP at night

Old 10-30-2006, 02:24 AM
F it man-- I post the stupid things I do on here... I love reading all that stuff. Who cares about the turboflamers.
all right screw it...so i went to an event and had a few drinks...went back to my friends house to eat and sober up...on my way back home i decided to mash on the accelerator because i wanted to hear my exhaust...it was really late so there were no cars...so im coming down a small hill and there's a car coming around the curve...i slow down and tell myself please no please no...it was though...he turns on his lights and makes a u-turn...my girl reeked of liquor and i still had some on my breath...so i was like f this...im going home tonight...i made a left, a right, a left, a right...and i was gone...i never drove that well in my life...that is all...got my flamesuit ready!!!

Old 10-30-2006, 02:27 AM
risky but **** it man you gotta do what you gotta do and you im sure know the consequences of getting caught so **** it more power to ya fro getting home without landing in the can **** id do it if i knew i could get home before getting caught

Old 10-30-2006, 02:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love it how many of you guys hate cops, but when you guys need them to protect you or your family, all of a sudden you guys love them. I dont hate cops, theyre just another human with a job.

Old 10-30-2006, 02:32 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
i was showing my friend my exhaust on an empty road...then out of no where...a cop pulls up....but we were side by side...not looking liek were racing but like we were both talkign to each other we both had our haz on...crazy as ****in cop beamed us and ****...then went to get gas...and there was a stick up in ****....no cops there yet....when across the street id say 6 min away and cops pulled over a guy in a truck....5 cops 1 guy...and i swear i was cracking up since they didnt know abotu the stick up across the street abotu 6 min away...well ****ign cops...try to never dry your car near end of month....dont do anythign stupid i mean...cops got to mea quota...

Old 10-30-2006, 06:37 AM
There are many good cops out there and I have lots of respect for them and the sh!tty job they have and the scum bags they have to deal with, but the few that are a$$es really make them all look bad.

Old 10-30-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by bull3t
all right screw it...so i went to an event and had a few drinks...went back to my friends house to eat and sober up...on my way back home i decided to mash on the accelerator because i wanted to hear my exhaust...it was really late so there were no cars...so im coming down a small hill and there's a car coming around the curve...i slow down and tell myself please no please no...it was though...he turns on his lights and makes a u-turn...my girl reeked of liquor and i still had some on my breath...so i was like f this...im going home tonight...i made a left, a right, a left, a right...and i was gone...i never drove that well in my life...that is all...got my flamesuit ready!!!
thats fkin awesome.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:30 AM
MASSIVE PIG FEST....Stupid, hot head, low life, good for nothing, waste of tax money, traffic cops.

Well the next time you or your family needs the assistance of one those cops, I hope you remember this post.

Old 10-30-2006, 03:27 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Oh, it isn't cops that we hate as much as "Traffic" cops. Tell me, when was the last time you needed a cop while driving your cars? Yes, I know we would need one when we get into an accident but I think I would have to say Never. I have friends who are cops but I have to tell you, Traffic cops even erk them (different jurisdiction sp*) when they pull them over while not in uniform. The one time I remember needing help from a cop while driving my car, they didn't even help:

My female friend was driving a car and had gotten a flat tire (this was a long time ago, btw) and we needed help with changing a tire (I was pretty young back then and didn't know how to change the tire) and down the street comes a cop. They came out and made sure we weren't doing anything "illegal" and said they won't help and that we should call friends, parents, etc.

So yes, we don't like "Traffic" cops for what they do but we also know they do have a job and do provide for our safety when they get the drunken drivers off the road, removing debris from the roads, etc. It's a trade-off I
guess.

BTW, it is month-end (quotas ) AND Halloween guys. Be careful with your cars when they are PARKED. You know the vandils are out!

Old 10-30-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by mephistomyhero
Oh, it isn't cops that we hate as much as "Traffic" cops.
We probably are having a semantics barrier. When I think of traffic cops, I think of the meter maids and community service police.

Old 10-30-2006, 04:48 PM
Man back in High School, My friends and I picked out people we hated most to egg them. We bought like 10 cartons of eggs, parked in front of a closed department store, went out egging and when we got back PO PO was waiting for our asses. The security guards called our HIGH REVING CIVICS AND INTEGRAS to the cops. When they searched our cars, guess what? They found eggs =P. they took the eggs away and told us to go home. But thank heaven there's 7/11 the egging continued. This happened on mischief night like 8-9 years ago. Oh how i miss those under 18 moments

Last edited by BroDaJin; 10-30-2006 at 04:54 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HALLAweeen + End of the month = ...