G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07-14/)
-   -   Tire blow out, F1 mtsports bad cust serv. (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/130527-tire-blow-out-f1-mtsports-bad-cust-serv.html)

midnightrunner 12-16-2006 10:22 PM

Tire blow out, F1 mtsports bad cust serv.

Well I was driving to work this morning and my tire blew out on me and my MAYA STMS were ruined (bent and a small chunk of metal missing in certain areas). Anyways I was quick to call F1 motorsports to replace my damaged rim, since thats where i purchased my rims in the first place. I called and talked to Chris to see for availability, he told me to leave my name and number and he'll get back to me. Well its been well over 9 hours and he has yet to call. Anyways i didnt wait that long, I gave him 3 hours and said "forget it, he must not want my buisness." I then called Status Autodesign in Hermosa beach and talked to Dave. He told me he had the wheel in stock and gave me a price for wheel and tires right away. So i made my way and purchased a new wheel to replace my damaged one. Dave at Status was really great and took care of my buisness with no hassle. To Dave and Status autodesign thank you for the great service!!! As for F1, chris, I recommend you keep in contact with your customers or you will continue to lose customers just like me. I dont ever plan to do buisness with F1 again, instead I will not hesitate to go to Status and I recommend to everyone else out there who is looking for rims to go there. Again thanks again to everyone at Status Autodesign in Hermosa Beach.

-Chris

Diamond G35 12-16-2006 10:47 PM

Wow.....this is the first I have heard from F1

I like Status as well. They give absolutely NO PROBLEM quoting prices and seem to go out of their way to answer your questions.

I have the HARDEST time even getting price quotes from F1....

Mark350GT 12-17-2006 01:42 AM

I would have to completely disagree with your thought on their customer servicer.

My brother just bought some wheels from them and he said he was actually amazed about how great their service was.

nchima 12-17-2006 01:59 AM

I'm getting ready to purchase some Axis as well.

This information is very informative.

I plan on not buying from F1 as well.

Thanks.

Nick.

SuperShick 12-17-2006 02:06 AM

very ouch for F1....

gspothawaii 12-17-2006 02:24 AM

ive dealt with alex at status a few times, nothin but good ups for him.

overdrve 12-17-2006 02:28 AM

^ I'd agree. F1 is just too busy. Their service really isn't all that bad when they have the time to give you the attention. It's been a while since I've done business with them, but they seemed understaffed then. Not sure about now. =\

smokedhen 12-17-2006 03:00 AM

you've only waited three hours before turning elsewhere. maybe he was just out doing something for the day. it was your choice to go elsewhere, but you don't have to badmouth them. they just didn't return your call. be a little more considerate about their business. you already had the chance to go elsewhere for the rim. praising status would have been good enough.

ac419 12-17-2006 03:18 AM

yeah f1 takes forever to get an answer.. status on the other hand top notch customer service! i will definatly do business with status again.. purchased my rims from them hassles free :)

1illgt350 12-17-2006 03:58 AM

STATUS FTW!!!!

in2win 12-17-2006 05:27 AM

F1

Yeah, f1's techs don't really know what there talkin about as far as exhausts. Plus I first hand saw them doing "fender rolling" I believe with a recipricating saw and making wavey and sharp edges all along the inside of the fender on a new M3. looked and felt terrible.

midnightrunner 12-17-2006 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by smokedhen
you've only waited three hours before turning elsewhere. maybe he was just out doing something for the day. it was your choice to go elsewhere, but you don't have to badmouth them. they just didn't return your call. be a little more considerate about their business. you already had the chance to go elsewhere for the rim. praising status would have been good enough.

I only waited 3 hours, but with status i waited 0 hours and guess what its the next day and chris from F1 still has not replied to me, to me thats bad service my friend unless you like waiting:rolleyes: again I must say Status is awesome! and i'm just letting people who are in need of rims, to know what place will treat you right!:D

HipHopPro 12-17-2006 02:59 PM

F1 act's like you need them. I called Chris from F1 when I was ready for my rims, It's been like 3 months now and still no call from Chris from F1. :mad:
O-Well. I had the order my rims from DONZ in NYC, Great Service.

engs12 12-17-2006 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond G35
Wow.....this is the first I have heard from F1

I like Status as well. They give absolutely NO PROBLEM quoting prices and seem to go out of their way to answer your questions.

I have the HARDEST time even getting price quotes from F1....

I called f1 for a quote and chris told me to call around and ask for prices from other places first :confused: So i called status and ordered from them since alex was willing to offer me a reasonable price. Didn't even bother to call f1 back about the price i got from status. Seeing as I am very quick to jump at the first price given to me, F1 would've gotten the sale if i got a quote...but oh well their loss.

reggiek 12-17-2006 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by smokedhen

I believe he has the right to tell us his opinion about a dealer. You related to someone at F1?