G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07-14/)
-   -   Fuel pump relay/fuse??? Help! (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/240510-fuel-pump-relay-fuse-help.html)

izzman7 08-24-2008 12:20 PM

Fuel pump relay/fuse??? Help!

Last night my car died on the way to a friends house. It basically just sputtered out like it ran out of fuel.

Long story short, my car sits for long periods of time in a garage. The fuel pump stopped working so I went to investigate. To my surprise mice had built a nest up between the fuel tank and the bottom pan of the car, in doing this they chewed through my wiring harness so that some of the wire for the fuel pump plug were bare.

I re-spliced some new wire for the plug, and I manually tested the fuel pump and it does work. I cannot however get the car to supply any power to the plug. I have checked for a fuse or relay which is most likely blown due to the situation, but cannot find one under the hood or in the interior fuse panel.

Can anyone tell me where this fuse or relay might be? Surely it has one???
I have also consulted the owners manual, and googled many different terms with no luck.

Thanks for any help you can give me, I'm getting kind of desperate.

rookie 08-24-2008 12:27 PM

15A, fuse 81 in the second fuse box in the battery compartment. It is closer to the fender, towards firewall.

izzman7 08-24-2008 12:51 PM

Thanks,

I still can't find it. My car is an 03' AT coupe. I found the fuse panel with several; fuses and a relay, but they are not numbered. The fuse panel right in front of the battery, the one with mostly relays. Is this the one you're talking about?

Thanks again.

rookie 08-24-2008 01:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The second fuse/relay box is next to battery closer to the fender. It has a plastic cover you have to take off.

Attachment 235861

mendztony 10-08-2008 01:56 AM

this is actually an 05-07 fuse diagram the 03-04 look different.
you have to take the battery out and you will see it left side of the battery close to the fender like rookie said :D

rookie 10-08-2008 02:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
03 like you asked for. Circuit layout say fuse 81 for 03 too.

Attachment 235868

Lavish_Don 05-15-2015 04:49 PM

Hey

My 2003 g35 sedan fuel gauge light dimmed on me last night and now their is no light. I'm trying to locate the fuse, need help

Blessed4eva$ 04-15-2024 03:58 AM

Car crank no start

Car cranks no start. Alarm solid. No fuses no relays blown. I dont hear fuel pump hum and ik it works car doing this since 4 days ago its a 2005 g35x. I will be replacing the ipdm see what thatcdoes because i dont even get communication on scanner i did when it ran.

I break it down what happen 4 days ago wjen i brought car ran flawless next day i brought two headunits off two diffrent people one worked great but wasnt loud enough for me so i switched from dual to double din pioneer no apple pay just regular multicolor changin radio soon as i hook the pioneer up car wasnt runnin when doin all this soon i hook it up and bam something popped so change the radio fuse cause it was blown no other fuses was blown including relays also changed crank sensor. All i know now is car cranks no start alarm light solid wjen cranking no hum from fuel pump Please let me know who got rhe solution thank you