G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35c killer on the way!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 11:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: G35c killer on the way!!!

The stang and the G are completely different cars bought for different reasons. Even the Z and the G are bought for different reasons. Anyone who buys a benz or BMW don't give a crap that they could have spent thousands less on a stang and got more horespower. I mean come on bro....Get real.

Old 10-07-2004, 11:15 PM

well hurry up and dump your G and be on your way.

Old 10-07-2004, 11:30 PM

go get the new 2005 350z.. its got 300 hp.. even states on their website.. track 300hp and lighter than the G..

Old 10-08-2004, 12:01 AM

i just dynoed my car today, my belts were slipping and i couldn't get full boost, i still put down 365 hp; i've seen mustangs with over 500hp, and i wouldn't even come close to trading my G for any of them

http://teamtransport.org/gallery/Sam56n

Old 10-08-2004, 12:03 AM

Dont worry SunnyD ill be "dumping it" soon and ill be on my way..ill be on my way giving you the finger while im passing you like your standing still !!!!!!!!!

Old 10-08-2004, 12:09 AM

eh calm down there kiddies

Old 10-08-2004, 12:46 AM

Giddy up in your stang! Retro cars are a flash in the pan then they die just like the pt cruiser and the thunderbird. No value at all.

Old 10-08-2004, 01:04 AM

I'd rather have a G35C than a 2005 Mustang, but I'm tired of the ignorance and self-righteous tone in this thread. A lot of you need to face the facts and come back down to earth!

The new "crustang" actually has real aluminum on the dash, unlike our "luxury" coupes which have cheap plastic. It weighs the same as a G35 coupe. It comes with a V8 is easily moddable for cheap HP, unlike our V6s, which need FI to get anywhere. Our rear seats and trunk are no more usable than the new Mustang's. And guess what - some people might *prefer* the retro, hard-edged looks of the Mustang to the soft, less aggressive looks of the G35. As far as build quality is concerned, Infiniti fell from #2 to #8 because of their new 2003 model - the G35. The G35 is not the paragon of good build quality. Oh yeah, and you'll end up paying about $10,000 less for the Mustang! The new Mustang will be undeniably faster than the G35C in a straight line; still, it would be more fair to compare the G35C with the 2006 Cobra, which will demolish the G35 in all performance aspects - handling included.

There was a similar thread about the performance stats of the Mustang on My350.com. But instead of getting jealous and self-conscious about their cars, they all gave the Mustang the thumbs-up. Recognize a good value when you see one. As G35 owners, you all got yours; now a lot of people are going to get theirs with the 2005 Mustang.

The G35C has a number of advantages over the 2005 Mustang. Most notably, the G35C has been available for 2 years, whereas the 'stang has yet to be released. If you choose not to face the facts, you can continue to stubbornly believe that the G35 is light-years ahead of the Mustang; keep thinking that until one pulls up next to you at a stoplight!

Old 10-08-2004, 01:50 AM

I have to admit, I was looking at waiting to buy a 2005 stang, but then, I realized a few things:

#1 The very low cost of the Mustang will make it a much more popular car making it stand out much less when driving around (I like that people stare at my G).

#2 I loved!!!! the prototype 2005 mustang, it was the perfect blend of curves with retro style, but then Ford went ahead and made a production version which just looked like crap in my opinion.

#3 I think the statement "I drive a G35 coupe" sounds sexier than "I drive a Ford"

#4 The mustang is a sports coupe, Infiniti is a Luxury Sports Coupe, yeah, it has its problems but it still is Luxury in class

I have nothing against Fords but to me if you want a pretty fast car that looks and feels great, the G35 is a much better buy than the Mustang. Then again, if you want raw HP and are looking to race everything on the street, you better go with the stang cause you can def. have a damn fast car for the price of a G.

2004 DG G35 Coupe, Premum, Sport, Aero.

Old 10-08-2004, 04:42 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Another fukcin dikchead that doesnt own G35 and talks [censored] left and right why dont the admins bann these kind of *********.

-------------------------------------------------

Old 10-08-2004, 04:51 AM

The guy started this thread sounded a little immature but the new Mustang is definately a good bang for the buck in the performance department as well as appearance. Granted 05 Mustang's new retro look might not be as widely received as the G35c but it is a great looking car.

Everyone should test drive it before all the spectulations. :-)

P.S. Please don't start on stock Mustang can't corner as well. I am sure the new one has much improvement over previous generation (at least from autoweek review on the revised suspension) Besides they can be modified for cheap.

Old 10-08-2004, 05:52 AM

some of u ppl need to stop comparing the 2, cause the bottom line is...ill look 10 times better then you (no matter how good OR fast ur mustang is) when u pull up next to at a red light. go ahead, smoke me while your girlfriend continues to stare at my car. yes the mustang is old skool and thats probably why itll make the sales it does. and yes, you MIGHT get more looks cause its a "newer car", but theres no way in HELL im trading my infiniti for a "ford".

Old 10-08-2004, 07:30 AM

I hate when people who start these threads don't even have the car they are speaking of.

Like most people have said, they are two different cars bought for two different reasons. Talk up the stang and vette all you want, but remember one thing. Chances are most of us who got the G35, could afford your crap *** stang or the vette. That's what I say to 350z owners who think the G35 is crap. I simply tell them I could afford their car but just chose not to buy it...simply because I didn't like it and it usually shuts them up because they know I'm right.

Must be a youngin posting this junk. My lease will be up in 1 1/2 years, and I'm sure I'll be getting a better, quicker car next time around. You won't see me posting crap like this guy though. Bring posts like this when you actually get the damn vehicle. Also, feel free to blow by me all you want. I like moving slow and lookin pretty "while your girlfriend looks at my car" you bad boy you.

Old 10-08-2004, 09:07 AM

Be gone troll!

'04 G35C / 6MT / DP / Graphite / Prem / Aero / Pedals / Clears

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35c killer on the way!!!