G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

1st experience with Intense Motorsports...disappointed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XCELR8
Had already called Greddy and they said they couldn't help cause it wasn't bought from them.
This is correct. You did not buy directly through Greddy. You bought it through Intense Motorsports.

What this boils down to is you don't want to wait on a call tag or for a return phone call WHEN they get a return phone call from Greddy. To top it off your asking Intense to GIVE you something for free when they didn't even make it. Where did you learn how to run a business again.

This is standard procedure in this line of work:

Call Greddy-What can I do for you?

Intense-I have a problem with a part.

Greddy-We will send a call tag. Please inform the customer that once the part has been inspected and considered defective, we will issue a new part and have it dropshipped to the customer.

Intense-Calls customer and says a call tag is on the way and to box it up.

Customer-OK thanks. Or in your case "Thats not good enough I want free parts".

If you are in a similar line of work then you should know the procedure. Stop being an azz and making Intense Motorsports look bad.

Old 06-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow terrible service.
I fail to see how Intense Motorsports provided terrible service.

Old 06-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Wow. 3 pages! We here at IMR have been following this thread since the very first post. This is the latest update from SP/GReddy USA:

Per GReddy: "regarding G35 plates, TRUST said it was a mistake.... we will take it back from you...."

Obviously, this is a good thing for those that have ordered this product, and would like to return it. The downside is that GReddy USA will not have stock on the correct ones for another 3-4 weeks (per GReddy USA). This is what will happen with the customers that have recieved the bad part:

1. The customer will be called. They will be given the option of keeping the product, or having a call tag sent out to pick it up. If the customer choses to keep the product, knowing that the product is incorrect, then they can keep the product. Knowing that the product is incorrect, and in that, chosing to keep the product, there will be no monetary credit/reimbursement given for the product.

2. If the customer choses the call tag route, one will be sent. UPS will pick the product up at the customer's house (usually the next business day). Once the product is recieved, the customer has threee options:

A. Full refund
B. Use monies charged as a credit to an alternative product
C. Keep the order on file, and when GReddy USA recieves the correct batch (3-4 weeks est per GReddy) the correct product will be sent out from SP to the customer.

We will be contacting the 3 customers today (obviously 1 of those customers is watching this thread, so pm me to let me know which option you chose) immedietly following this post. The reason for our silence after our 1st post, was because we were waiting to hear back from SP/GReddy. We would like to handle this messup (like any other) expeditiously, and we have been given the go-ahead now to do so.

We appreciate the support that we have been given in this thread. It's really something that did not suprise us, given our customer service track record on this board. At the end of the day, however, XCELR8 will most likely never buy from us again. Furthermore, it looks as though he as been flamed quite a bit too. This whole incident is very unfortunate for all parties involved. It's good that we are dealing with SP as our wholesale distributor, and GReddy as the manufacturer.

Old 06-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Wow. 3 pages! We here at IMR have been following this thread since the very first post. This is the latest update from SP/GReddy USA:

Per GReddy: "regarding G35 plates, TRUST said it was a mistake.... we will take it back from you...."

Obviously, this is a good thing for those that have ordered this product, and would like to return it. The downside is that GReddy USA will not have stock on the correct ones for another 3-4 weeks (per GReddy USA). This is what will happen with the customers that have recieved the bad part:

1. The customer will be called. They will be given the option of keeping the product, or having a call tag sent out to pick it up. If the customer choses to keep the product, knowing that the product is incorrect, then they can keep the product. Knowing that the product is incorrect, and in that, chosing to keep the product, there will be no monetary credit/reimbursement given for the product.

2. If the customer choses the call tag route, one will be sent. UPS will pick the product up at the customer's house (usually the next business day). Once the product is recieved, the customer has threee options:

A. Full refund
B. Use monies charged as a credit to an alternative product
C. Keep the order on file, and when GReddy USA recieves the correct batch (3-4 weeks est per GReddy) the correct product will be sent out from SP to the customer.

We will be contacting the 3 customers today (obviously 1 of those customers is watching this thread, so pm me to let me know which option you chose) immedietly following this post. The reason for our silence after our 1st post, was because we were waiting to hear back from SP/GReddy. We would like to handle this messup (like any other) expeditiously, and we have been given the go-ahead now to do so.

We appreciate the support that we have been given in this thread. It's really something that did not suprise us, given our customer service track record on this board. At the end of the day, however, XCELR8 will most likely never buy from us again. Furthermore, it looks as though he as been flamed quite a bit too. This whole incident is very unfortunate for all parties involved. It's good that we are dealing with SP as our wholesale distributor, and GReddy as the manufacturer.
Just received a call from Darren @ Intense stating just what he said he'd do. They've been great. No complaints here.

Old 06-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Never enough
Hey Darren did Greddy say anything about that bracket?

Old 06-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
good thing i never got a call back from IMR for the greddy panels i wanted to order. not cuz of their service, but cuz the logo was upside down. i'd be like "wtf"