G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07-14/)
-   -   Driving this morning.... (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/8280-driving-morning.html)

Sexxay 08-14-2003 01:04 PM

Driving this morning....

and behind me comes a DG super clean. Think nothing of it until I notice it's a girl driving. Smile on my face I slow down a little to get next to her. OMG she's friggin gorgeous! I try to get a better look and make more eye contact but too much traffic. We eventually ended up going seperate ways. Man, absolutely the finest woman I've seen driving a G. Now if only I can get this damn ring off my finger. LOL j/k I love my wife to death but things like this morning just kill me.

Cali_Eddie 08-14-2003 01:42 PM

Re: Driving this morning....

What wifey don't know won't hurt 'wink

2003.5 White Pearl G35 Sports Coupe

Growler 08-14-2003 03:09 PM

Got to be carefull in our G's...we have a high beltline so normally only the drivers shoulders are visible....you never know whats below and not vivible......could be a beached whale.

crashTestDummy 08-14-2003 04:19 PM

tru dat!

DP G35 coupe/ AT / Prem graphite / Sport / Aero / Titanium 19 tint / 5 wire hyper-ground kit
San Diego, CA

G35CFan 08-14-2003 06:25 PM

When have you ever seen a fat person with a gorgeous face??? Never!! If she's fat down low, she's gonna have some flab in the face.

milanista 08-14-2003 06:31 PM

Not true. I have seen women with a pretty face and hips so big that if they had to haul a$$ they'd have to make multiple trips...

Sexxay 08-14-2003 06:40 PM

lol you guys are killing me. You can see her arms on the steering wheel and no way in hell was she carrying any flab. I mean from her chest up she looked like a model. She kind of had a face like the girl from 2fast 2furious. The latina girl. And I don't know any flubber's driving a G35 Coupe.

wickedG35 08-14-2003 08:54 PM

LMAO Sexxay, believe it or not, we are in the same boat (almost..) Only, for me, it was a sedan. Not only did we look at eachother, but pull over, exchange numbers, go out once, and yeah, it didn't work out because of certain reasons... but yeh, you get the point. Life's fun when you don't have a ring on your finger and are ball & chain free :P

http://images.cardomain.com/member_i.../325060_18.jpg
-Blk/Blk G35c

6MT_Coupe 08-14-2003 09:37 PM

Guys,

I absolutely agree that there is nothing in this world more appealing than seeing a hot girl driving a hot car... The G is definitely in that category... My favorite is to see a hot looking asian girl in a nice car... Too bad I live about 1/2 mile from work and don't get that nice driving commute to check out these girls. Plus's and minus's... Have fun and don't break your neck looking..

Jaime

Here's to alcohol : The cause of ... and answer to all of life's problems.

- Homer Simpson

zorro 08-14-2003 11:02 PM

Here in NJ, I don't see any chicks in the coupe. And I have a pretty long commute to work. Where are they hiding???

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.

Robd1 08-14-2003 11:25 PM

Hope you don't live in NE Tennessee Sexxay you and me gotta problem damn it!. My WIFE was driving my just waxed DG just this morning and yes, she's a beautiful brunette! Grrrrr!

Nah just kidding man, on the remote chance it was her I'd take it as a compliment :) Hmmm, mental note to self... "wife to not drive the G again. Also, replace her current car with a Yugo."

Rob
G35C | 5AT | Diamond Graphite | Graphite Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

BONDg35c 08-15-2003 01:01 AM

I'm gonna be drivin' thru NE Tenn. I'll call you about 100 miles in advance. Can your wife come out to play in your DG coupe?

Just kiddin'! Drive on and enjoy her, oops. Your car.

BONDg35c

jmweidm 08-15-2003 10:43 AM

I keep seeing girls driving the G, I cant decide if I like the whole "chick driving a performance vehicle" thing or not. I mean its cute to see a chick (especially a hot one) driving the Z3 roadster, or a MR2, or even a miata or something. But I have a problem when I see a chick driving a ZO6, New Cobra, or an AMG 55. I think its an ego thing- no girl should have more power under their foot than me. Anyone with me on this one?

G35Coupe B/B 6MT Aero/Premium

Conquie 08-15-2003 11:19 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

I keep seeing girls driving the G, I cant decide if I like the whole "chick driving a performance vehicle" thing or not. I mean its cute to see a chick (especially a hot one) driving the Z3 roadster, or a MR2, or even a miata or something. But I have a problem when I see a chick driving a ZO6, New Cobra, or an AMG 55. I think its an ego thing- no girl should have more power under their foot than me. Anyone with me on this one?

<hr></blockquote>LOL! Ah, you're just concerned that you can't catch her if she takes off on ya!
I look at it this way - if her car is hotter than mine, all the more reason I should find a way to hook up - so I can drive it too! In all seriousness though, it doesn't bother me a bit. I'm all for a gal driving what she wants - as long as she knows how to drive it! The only thing that bothers me is someone, guy or gal, that has a beautiful, hot car, and drives it like a friggin' mule.
Timing is everything... a while back I noticed a silver 350Z in the parking lot of the local Home Depot, and rushed to my G to catch up and check it out... no need to though, as it was a pretty gal coming around to check out my G. Figures, the wife (soon to be EX, I might add, the cheating @$&*&%#) was with me, so I couldn't hang out and chat like she obviously wanted to. NEXT time opportunity won't pass me by, my ring is OFF now!

2003 G35 Coupe 6MT Leather
Premium, Aero
"There is no spoon"

G35C_MR2_MX5 08-15-2003 12:02 PM

If you were in CT it could have been my wife :) we share our DG coupe. And yes she can drive, she often places at autocrosses in our MR2 or Miata. I feel sorry for the guys who's wives give them a hard time about their "car stuff". I was just lucky to marry someone who's father was a car guy and he didn't have any sons. When we picked up a Porsche I bought back in '89 she drove home through an area she used to live so she knew the roads, she had me almost hidding under the dash. High speed drifts through through corners in a new Porsche is only fun if you're behind the wheel.