G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

navigation dvd question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts
got both your PMs thank you... anyone have more questions about the 6.7 let me know. there are a lot of small details they adjusted.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TurTLe*
got both your PMs thank you... anyone have more questions about the 6.7 let me know. there are a lot of small details they adjusted.
What little details have you noticed? I only notice that a few newer roads are on there but haven't messed with anything else really.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Well there is now a EXIT icon if you on the highway, there are a couple of extra icons i'm trying to figure out. There is a little wreath like icon. I cant figure out what that is.

a lot of updated landmarks, well in terms of chicago, We have the cubs/sox/ bulls stadiums, the icons actually look like the shape of the stadiums. A lot faster re-routes as well. There are others that i notice and will notice as they happen.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:20 AM
are u guys still willing to sell copies of the navigation? im interested willing to pay-pal asap

Old 01-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Well there is now a EXIT icon if you on the highway, there are a couple of extra icons i'm trying to figure out. There is a little wreath like icon. I cant figure out what that is.

a lot of updated landmarks, well in terms of chicago, We have the cubs/sox/ bulls stadiums, the icons actually look like the shape of the stadiums. A lot faster re-routes as well. There are others that i notice and will notice as they happen.
Ah yes, I do remember seeing the little EXIT icon on the highway when I used it. I have seen a few of the icons change as well. We saw one for a park that was different from the old one, and the Zoo icon is really cute lol.

Old 01-13-2009, 05:03 PM
most recently the SKI lodge icon was my life saver. its a ski lodge so its a very large area in the middle of no where land the address was wrong but i see on my screen a SKI icon about a mile down and we are saved.

the icons have been updated. New sears tower, john hancock building look great. I've been just going back and fourth in my little hole so i haven't been exploring other icons. I haven't seen the Zoo yet.

Old 01-13-2009, 10:00 PM
6.7 dvd

TurTLe* can you make another copy for a pay-pal donation?

Old 01-13-2009, 10:10 PM
most recently the SKI lodge icon was my life saver. its a ski lodge so its a very large area in the middle of no where land the address was wrong but i see on my screen a SKI icon about a mile down and we are saved.

the icons have been updated. New sears tower, john hancock building look great. I've been just going back and fourth in my little hole so i haven't been exploring other icons. I haven't seen the Zoo yet.
Hmm I am looking forward to going back up to Chicago now, well after the Blizzards and neg. temps lol. The last time we were up there we didn't go through downtown at all so not sure how the previous version icons looked for the buildings.

Old 01-14-2009, 02:55 AM
current temp right now is 1 degrees, and "it feels like -8"

aleast its not snowing at the moment. Yea next year snows tires are going to be top of the list or new all-season worst case. Too much unwanted drifting action going on.

Originally Posted by RobertG35
TurTLe* can you make another copy for a pay-pal donation?
I'm selling the orginal copy at a pretty decent price compared to $190, Just PM me and we can talk there.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Received the DVD and update disc this week ( he shipped it immediately). Once I got it, it worked perfectly as Turtle said it would. He responded to every email very quickly, so I gotta give him props for that. I'm happy with it.

As far as the program itself, I haven't noticed a large number of changes, but then again I haven't driven outside of my small city. It has some added streets, but I was running on a 3 year old version of the map, so of course there were a lot of changes in that period of time.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by phrocker
Received the DVD and update disc this week ( he shipped it immediately). Once I got it, it worked perfectly as Turtle said it would. He responded to every email very quickly, so I gotta give him props for that. I'm happy with it.

As far as the program itself, I haven't noticed a large number of changes, but then again I haven't driven outside of my small city. It has some added streets, but I was running on a 3 year old version of the map, so of course there were a lot of changes in that period of time.

it really depends on how much change your area has been thru. I'm sure there are areas that having the update is POINTLESS, since nothing has changed in the past 20 years. but more metro areas like cali,NYC, Chicago, you will see things changed or aleast landmarks.

Old 01-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by phrocker

I had a 6.6 disk that the dealership ordered when I bought my car in August. It was only the previous disk and I saw roads show up around me that had been done since 05 but yet the 6.6 disk didn't have it.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:50 PM
+1, i live on a 3yr old street now in which 6.6 didn't have it. Not sure about 6.7 yet as my car is currently in storage.

Old 01-23-2009, 02:41 PM
I'd like a 6.7 disc for a paypal "donation" also! Any way I can get this? PM if this is possible by anyone.

-Bobby

Old 01-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
TurTle, you have been PM'd...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: navigation dvd question