G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06-15/)
-   -   Bee-R Rev Limiter on G35? (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06/291705-bee-r-rev-limiter-g35.html)

350GT-R 06-06-2009 01:56 PM

Bee-R Rev Limiter on G35?

how to do this?
will it work?
if so, should i do it?
i wanna shoot flames out of my car! :eek:
(redlining-->instead of shooting out my pistons...<--redlining) :D
has anyone ever did it? :fingersx:
search everywhere (google, yahoo, g35driver and my350z +YOUTUBE!)
please give me a positive answer!!! :bowrofl:

Blue Dream 06-06-2009 03:56 PM

1st post = fail!!

Please return to go, start over and no, you don't get your $200

j_marinelli 06-06-2009 04:10 PM

Have not seen them on a G but I am sure there is someone out there with it.

PS hope you have your flame suit on because you are about to get torched by many here. :icon02:

pwebb 06-06-2009 04:18 PM

spend your money else where. sounds like a bit of a hoax to me.

taken from http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.a...0&ProductID=17 "engine damage can arise due to the lean condition produced when the original ECU shuts off the fuel pump"

first of all, the ECU simply signals the injectors not to fire. the fuel pump remains on.

second, how can a lean condition occur when there is nothing but air, no fuel, in the cylinder? no combustion is taking place. its simply controlled misfires. this is the drag you feel when you hit fuel cut.

third - dumping raw unburned fuel out your tail pipe will surely melt your catalytic converter.

ems5332 06-06-2009 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by 350GT-R (Post 4290395)
how to do this?
will it work?
if so, should i do it?
i wanna shoot flames out of my car! :eek:
(redlining-->instead of shooting out my pistons...<--redlining) :D
has anyone ever did it? :fingersx:
search everywhere (google, yahoo, g35driver and my350z +YOUTUBE!)
please give me a positive answer!!! :bowrofl:

I'm sorry, WHO ARE YOU?!!! not a good way to start posting, do you go into a new job and start ordering people around? Lets try it again, introduction PLEASE!!!

155Mph 06-06-2009 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by ems5332 (Post 4290584)
I'm sorry, WHO ARE YOU?!!! not a good way to start posting, do you go into a new job and start ordering people around? Lets try it again, introduction PLEASE!!!

good idea
some grammar lessons couldn't hurt either

350GT-R 06-06-2009 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by pwebb (Post 4290561)
spend your money else where. sounds like a bit of a hoax to me.

taken from http://www.neweraparts.com/Default.a...0&ProductID=17 "engine damage can arise due to the lean condition produced when the original ECU shuts off the fuel pump"

first of all, the ECU simply signals the injectors not to fire. the fuel pump remains on.

second, how can a lean condition occur when there is nothing but air, no fuel, in the cylinder? no combustion is taking place. its simply controlled misfires. this is the drag you feel when you hit fuel cut.

third - dumping raw unburned fuel out your tail pipe will surely melt your catalytic converter.

not saying it cant be simply done.
i totally understand what you're saying.
but if you switch out you're cats already, you basically have no cats.
i know alot of g35 owners on this site either go HFC or RTP.
240sx that i know, uses their original ka motors, switch out their cats, and installs in the bee-r rev limiters, when drifting they never go over 2nd gear or so. so basically u adjust where u want to have you're redline. i have seen people done this to 350z's, then why can't u do it to g35?
same engine, same mods, no cats, add a bee-r and boom, there goes flames.
im not trying to be a smart a** but i just need opinions. so far, you're the one that gave it thought before replying. thanks. :biggthumpup:

350GT-R 06-06-2009 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by ems5332 (Post 4290584)

im sorry for not introducing myself.
im not ordering anyone around. just an ordinary person that's lost, just simply bump into someone that you dont know and just simply ask them a question. no harm no worries. sorry.

350GT-R 06-06-2009 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Dream (Post 4290531)
1st post = fail!!

Please return to go, start over and no, you don't get your $200

first post maybe fail. but im asking for opinions not $200.

pwebb 06-06-2009 04:49 PM

you plan on drifting your G? is your engine going to be spending most of its time at redline?

if not I dont see the need.

a high flow cat is still a cat, and it will still melt.

350GT-R 06-06-2009 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by j_marinelli (Post 4290548)
Have not seen them on a G but I am sure there is someone out there with it.

PS hope you have your flame suit on because you are about to get torched by many here. :icon02:

i wish i knew someone with a bee-r on a g can guide me.
it will be awesome.
i searched he plenty of time, couldnt find anyone who has it. just someone who's selling it.

i dont mind getting torched here.
i just simply ask a question and directions.
people just answer the wrong things and say the wrong stuff.
nothing that's even related to the subject or questions.
thanks for the concern, great help pal.

(if i ask how to get to cali, dont tell me stories about how bad it is, just give me the directions, all i ask for.) :thewave:

350GT-R 06-06-2009 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by pwebb (Post 4290602)
you plan on drifting your G? is your engine going to be spending most of its time at redline?

if not I dont see the need.

a high flow cat is still a cat, and it will still melt.

i dont think i would do alot of drifting.
because it's awd.
just dont want to hit the redline to much when planning on going to the tracks.
bee-r is good and bad at the same time.

the good: it helps my friends from not redlining their car until pistons shoot out or blown head gaskets.

the bad: took apart the engine, SMOKE! lol.

i think i would use it for shows or for tracks only.
too expensive to drift a g35.
i think you would know. our valve covers, gaskets, head gaskets, intake manifold, pistons, etc. are more expensive than alot of cars.

for example: stock 2004 g35 sedan muffler only cost around $300 more than aftermarkets.

BIG QUESTION! BECAUSE U REPLY FAST. HAVE U NOTICE YOUR BELT BEEN TEARING APART QUICK? I JUST REPLACED BOTH MINES 3 TIMES THIS MONTH.

ems5332 06-06-2009 04:57 PM

Bro... What Do You Drive?

350GT-R 06-06-2009 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by ems5332 (Post 4290614)
Bro... What Do You Drive?

2004 G35x Sedan.
i know its stupid to do it.
but willing to find out if it works.
who knows after few test and run it'll be online for people to see.
just for the show.

i just want to install it so i can run track, hit the limiter and boom, shift gear, hit another one, boom shift gear. lol. :p
a once in a while thing. u know what i mean. lol.

pwebb 06-06-2009 05:43 PM

melting pistons and blowing head gaskets will not be happening at the stock power level.

let it be known that the bee-r will not save your engine. if you want to keep your pistons and gaskets where they belong, proper engine management is what is needed.

a poorly managed engine (aka bad tune) will be the enemy.