G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06-15/)
-   -   17 year old high on FUN low on funds.....:p (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06/361201-17-year-old-high-fun-low-funds-p.html)

TheCarbon26 12-20-2010 01:19 AM

17 year old high on FUN low on funds.....:p

Hey every one one g35driver.com this is prolly the best sight for all ur needs. Now as u may know there are many noobs on this sight. Well I am one of them. I was recentaly given my dads 2003 g35 sedan 5 AT because he had been saving forever for a 2011 range rover.so I got his car. Ionia a good deal on cars but not as much as everyone on this sight who know a million times more than i do combined. Well as I am 17 you can imagine I don't have that much money. And I don't like askin dad for money and want to pay for it myself. This is what I want

- halo oracle lights w/ inside painted
- coupe midpipe w/o resonator
- Sebring muffler
- 05/06 g35 sedan tailights
- and to try and fix that yellow haze one the headlights. Ionia there are cleaners and buffers but that always comes back soon.

Anyway. I would like to do a lot to this car or just a bit to spice it up. But I can't find cheap accessories. And some of the stuff that is see on the interior of the sedans are sick. Anyone who could help me out. Just pm cool accessories and whatnot. Thanks guys I am goin to be here for a while!!!!!!!!:JAMIN:

Wannabe6MT 12-20-2010 01:28 AM

First, what is Ionia?

Second. Welcome to the forum! Got any pics of your G? I'll start by saying that if your going to do the halos, do them right, and not cheaply. Right, they can look legit, cheaply they can look tacky and yea, no.

Everything else looks good. Just keep it classy and simple (unless your gonna dump tons into it.) and don't go over the top!

I am young to, and our local forum told me not to butcher my car when I bought it at 17 lol little did they know how much time I spend on this damn forum..

Beebo 12-20-2010 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT (Post 5550403)
First, what is Ionia?

Second. Welcome to the forum! Got any pics of your G? I'll start by saying that if your going to do the halos, do them right, and not cheaply. Right, they can look legit, cheaply they can look tacky and yea, no.

Everything else looks good. Just keep it classy and simple (unless your gonna dump tons into it.) and don't go over the top!

I am young to, and our local forum told me not to butcher my car when I bought it at 17 lol little did they know how much time I spend on this damn forum..

Thought you had the G at 16?

OP nice mod list also see if you can find a Nismo front and Nismo sides

4DGS 12-20-2010 01:40 AM

Buy all my parts for sale.

Search.

Don't gay your car.

4DGS 12-20-2010 01:41 AM

Omfg

There is no way there is a city in Georgia called cumming

I can't wait for Levon to see this post!

Beebo 12-20-2010 01:46 AM

maybe OP likes cum???

lmfao

GOAT35 12-20-2010 01:53 AM

^^^^^hahahahahhahhahhahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Wannabe6MT 12-20-2010 02:00 AM

LOL omg and yes Wes, i guess I did get my car a few months before my 17th bday... damn that was a long time ago...

thescreensavers 12-20-2010 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by TheCarbon26 (Post 5550394)

- Sebring muffler
- and to try and fix that yellow haze one the headlights. Ionia there are cleaners and buffers but that always comes back soon.

1. ok
2. Why buy a coupe midpipe and then cut out the resonator, just go and get a midpipe delete
3. Alright
4. Good luck finding them :D
5. In Ionia lights haze you!, but seriously you need to keep it waxed and have some sort of UV protection on them so they don't get yellow again.

MM_G3520 12-20-2010 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by TheCarbon26 (Post 5550394)
Hey every one one g35driver.com this is prolly the best sight for all ur needs. Now as u may know there are many noobs on this sight IT'S A SITE, NOT A SIGHT!. Well I am one of them. I was recentaly given my dads 2003 g35 sedan 5 AT because he had been saving forever for a 2011 range rover.so I got his car. Ionia a good deal on cars but not as much as everyone on this sight who know a million times more than i do combined. Well as I am 17 you can imagine I don't have that much money. And I don't like askin dad for money and want to pay for it myself. This is what I want

- Sebring muffler

Anyway. I would like to do a lot to this car or just a bit to spice it up. But I can't find cheap accessories. And some of the stuff that is see on the interior of the sedans are sick. Anyone who could help me out. Just pm cool accessories and whatnot. Thanks guys I am goin to be here for a while!!!!!!!!:JAMIN:

Welcome!

The coupe mid-pipe has a resonator; if it didn't it, would just be a straight pipe. Idk why you chose a Sebring muffler, but there are cheaper options. Maybe start out with just the mid-pipe and see how you like it.

PICS!

socalwdup 12-20-2010 04:50 AM

Dustin@StrafeAutomotive 12-20-2010 05:10 AM

^lol

Swivel 12-20-2010 09:10 AM

Welcome, Carbon. You should also look through the stickies for ideas, starting with these ones:

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...an-thread.html
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sed...edan-faqs.html

That'll give you a good sampling of mods and info and will save you time, money and potential flamage.

TheCarbon26 12-20-2010 10:54 AM

Guys haha I ment to say I know hahah not Ionia I was typing on an iPad. Second my dad wants me to get the coup mid pipe because he wants to keep the exhaust in case I want to sell it hhahaha. I told him that I could don't that but he said no. And I just liked the tone of the Sebring muffler but I don't know of any universal mufflers. I've been talking to The Stimulaion about it on YouTube for a while now haha and sorry for misspellings I am on an iPad and the stupid auto correct feature. Nope I am 17 and yes there is a city of cumming in Georgia.( everyone says that) Thanks for all the post and I don't want to look cheap with this car like some people put giant fart cans on the back of there civics that can fit to any 2 inch piping. And how they put a spoiler on the back for a fwd car. No I take more pride in my work than that. I am new to the forum and don't know how to nabigat. Could you put-up some quick thread links by chance I'm surei could find them if I looked but it would be easier. Oh and I'll post some up today if I have time. Thanks again

jcseven7 12-20-2010 11:18 AM

Cumming GA is about 40 min North of downtown Atlanta if you drive as fast as I do. It was funny to me the first time I heard it too. Now it's just the name of a city. I do still get a kick out of Butts County though.

Welcome to Drive OP.