G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06-15/)
-   -   agency power exhaust on sedan? (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06/406623-agency-power-exhaust-sedan.html)

Roh 05-02-2012 11:17 PM

agency power exhaust on sedan?

hey guys, somebody i know is selling the agency power exhaust from a coupe, single outlet (pic below)

do you guys think i could make it fit on my sedan? i'm assuming the muffler portion would fit but i would need custom piping to connect it to my mid pipe or y pipe? how do you think it would sound? i have a hr y pipe and a coupe middy right now.

i'm thinkin, muffler and then custom straight pipe to the y pipe? --> that way no mid pipe resonator = no rasp? correct me if i'm wrong.

Pic:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...11782531_n.jpg

Video on coupe:

Herbbie Hablib 05-03-2012 01:09 AM

Sounds pretty good, but the fart can kills it for me.

Roh 05-03-2012 01:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ye i think it would look something like this.. which i dont really mind

Attachment 243540

SDGenius 05-03-2012 01:31 AM

been done by at least 2 other sedans on here

3truman 05-03-2012 01:36 AM

https://g35driver.com/forums/media-s...on-thread.html

This thread has what your looking for. Ask him what is needed to get it put on.

DrivenG 05-03-2012 02:35 AM

^^ Im here i had to use two 6-8 inch extensions (not sure exact size, i bought them on ebay) and it rubs the sway bar a bit (had to push it over to exit the bumper correctly) i would say buy one 6-8 inch extension and have an exhaust shop custom fab the second one so you clear the sway. (still need to go do that myself). And a custom exhaust hanger would be of good use to which i had already on my car (luckily) from previous owner.

First extension goes between y-pipe and mid pipe and second goes between mid pipe and axle back.

Sounds awesome and i felt a difference in my butt dyne for sure. lol

Roh 05-03-2012 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by DrivenG (Post 6437632)
^^ Im here i had to use two 6-8 inch extensions (not sure exact size, i bought them on ebay) and it rubs the sway bar a bit (had to push it over to exit the bumper correctly) i would say buy one 6-8 inch extension and have an exhaust shop custom fab the second one so you clear the sway. (still need to go do that myself). And a custom exhaust hanger would be of good use to which i had already on my car (luckily) from previous owner.

First extension goes between y-pipe and mid pipe and second goes between mid pipe and axle back.

do you have any pics from right under your car? and thanks man! looks like i'll be buying it! do you have the ebay link you used to buy the extension piece?

so if i'm correct, it goes:

y-pipe -- > 6-8 extension piece (from ebay) --> mid-pipe (replace my coupe middy with the one above in the pic?) -- > custom fab piece (from the shop) --> the muffler part?

DrivenG 05-03-2012 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah u got it right. And just search 350z to g35 exhaust adapter and you will see it. It'sade buy OBX and sold by tuning depot.

Here's the best pic I have right now

Attachment 243541

Roh 05-03-2012 02:35 PM

alright sweet, oh man.. tuning depot doesnt ship to canada :( lol guess i'll have to get 2 custom pieces made ? unless someone wants to buy it for me and ship haha

DrivenG 05-03-2012 02:54 PM

U might be able to find a different seller. Keep looking I not then the exhaust shop could just make them for u. I got quoted roughly 50buck to make the pipe so it shouldnt be to bad to have them made.

Roh 05-03-2012 02:57 PM

yee might go ahead with the shop making them for me, avoid customs charges and everything through ebay. thanks for the help man! i'll keep the thread updated in a couple weeks once i have the exhaust and everything in motion

nogoodname 05-13-2012 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by DrivenG (Post 6437632)

The exhaust comes with an extension pipe welded on the mid-pipe already (the side that connects to the y-pipe). That's my G in the first post lol.

So all that is needed is a custom made extension pipe from mid-pipe to muffler pipe and make sure it clears the sway-bar? I thought it needed more modifying but that's really not bad. :biggthumpup:

DrivenG 05-13-2012 10:26 PM

Mine didn't have the welded extension on it already ;( lol its definitely different from coupe to sedan the coupe is shorter so the sedan still may need two extensions especially if it's the same exhaust that is pictured in the first post.

nogoodname 05-13-2012 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by DrivenG (Post 6449510)
Mine didn't have the welded extension on it already ;( lol its definitely different from coupe to sedan the coupe is shorter so the sedan still may need two extensions especially if it's the same exhaust that is pictured in the first post.

oh.. that pic is a new one. The one Roh is getting has an extension pipe on it already (y-pipe side).

Rjblayz 03-09-2015 11:43 AM

I know there's a few sedans running this exhaust.... I will be posting my car pretty soon w/ this exhaust on :JAMIN:
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/g35driv...d2e7c3aaae.jpg