G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06-15/)
-   -   Guess I picked a bad day to quit smoking the rock (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06/428639-guess-i-picked-bad-day-quit-smoking-rock.html)

TheNative 09-05-2013 05:35 AM

Sub'd! Can't wait to hear a final update.

NFSP G35 09-05-2013 07:15 AM

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim! Wake up man, I need updates! This is like a freaking cliff-hanger episode :p

Blue Dream 09-05-2013 07:29 AM

I've been up fool, guess you didn't see my post a little before 4 my time lol. So far no updates other than the girl texted me yesterday afternoon and dropped the price, they have no fvcking clue what's coming. Will post up as soon as I hear anything.....

NFSP G35 09-05-2013 07:56 AM

^Oh yeah, that's right, you're one of those freaking old-farts that gets up before every sane person on the planet :NANA:

Mustang5L5 09-05-2013 08:11 AM

I have my popcorn waiting.... :)

WhosUrBuddiee 09-05-2013 08:27 AM

Did you ever ask the girl if she still had stock wheels?

turok 09-05-2013 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Blue Dream (Post 6807718)
Sadly that site no longer exists, good looking out though. :biggthumpup:

Crap! Free vin checkers come and go far too quickly. I'll try to find another one. No promises, though. :D

thegreatkwijibo 09-05-2013 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Blue Dream (Post 6807069)
Girl was nothing to write home about so no pics lol. Yeah of all places to find them, it was a link on Driver, who'duvthunk.

You gotta remember though we got higher standards than most of the country :bowrofl:

Wannabe6MT 09-05-2013 09:57 AM

Fricken crazy Tim. I guess if the popo don't do anything you can just got put the thing on bricks and get your wheels back yourself haha.

WhosUrBuddiee 09-05-2013 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Wannabe6MT (Post 6807769)
Fricken crazy Tim. I guess if the popo don't do anything you can just got put the thing on bricks and get your wheels back yourself haha.

Police cant really charge you with theft of your own property.

(Although OJ did try that defense and didn't work out too well for him)

Diode Dynamics 09-05-2013 10:11 AM

I'm not sure on the specific laws in Texas, but I know that some states have legal ramifications to those who knowingly purchase stolen goods AND people who purchase stolen goods in good-faith.

That's why you have to do your research before buying stuff on craigslist. If they really did purchase the car with the wheels on it, they should have asked the seller how much he paid for the wheels or asked to see a receipt. Also buyer's insurance would've been a good thing to look into.

I'm glad you found your wheels OP, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. Lol, takes me back to my commercial law classes in college...good times good times

Nick C.

Diode Dynamics 09-05-2013 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee (Post 6807775)
Police cant really charge you with theft of your own property.

(Although OJ did try that defense and didn't work out too well for him)

Well he also committed armed robbery so...lol

Nick C.

WhosUrBuddiee 09-05-2013 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics (Post 6807777)
I'm not sure on the specific laws in Texas, but I know that some states have legal ramifications to those who knowingly purchase stolen goods AND people who purchase stolen goods in good-faith.

That's why you have to do your research before buying stuff on craigslist. If they really did purchase the car with the wheels on it, they should have asked the seller how much he paid for the wheels or asked to see a receipt. Also buyer's insurance would've been a good thing to look into.

I'm glad you found your wheels OP, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. Lol, takes me back to my commercial law classes in college...good times good times

Nick C.

HaHa No one asks for receipts for parts when buying a used car or used parts. If sell has stock wheels, then obviously seller is involved. If seller does not have stock wheels and purchased car as-is, then seller will be just as screwed.

NFSP G35 09-05-2013 10:29 AM

The stupid site keeps redirecting me to the previous page :mad:

Diode Dynamics 09-05-2013 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee (Post 6807780)
HaHa No one asks for receipts for parts when buying a used car or used parts. If sell has stock wheels, then obviously seller is involved. If seller does not have stock wheels and purchased car as-is, then seller will be just as screwed.

Yeah I know, lol but it is the law though.

It's like the Apple Contracts, I mean seriously, does anyone actually take the time to read those when they update iTunes? For all we know they have full ownership rights to our souls lol

Nick C.