G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 07:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!

So today I was driving back from school it was a pretty hot day and all the snow on roads was melted which means a lot of water (thought that might be valuable info for my problem) anyways on my way home i was coming to a stop and my engine siezed or something happened all the lights came up (service engine etc.) My power steering went away and the engine died I pulled over and turned the car off I started her up again and she ran fine I started driving everything was good power steering was back no lights showed up as I was taking my first turn it happened again I pulled over and this time when I restarted it the car started and died right after did it a couple of times. I turned it off and called my friend he gave me some advice and in the end told me to start her up and if she starts try to make it home, I started the car and it started up fine but there was a 'servicr engine soon' light I kept the car under 2500 rpm and made it home I wasn't far. And here I am, ik I have a bad belt cuz if used to screech but rn the belt was running fine and no screeches (for a while now it hadn't screeched) maybe a bad alternator or maybe a lose or wet wire? Please help.

Old 02-15-2017, 07:31 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Read my signature, you will learn a lot about your car if you spend a lot of time reading through this forum. Also being able to DIY a lot of the simple issues that pop up with these cars is really satisfying. It's a freeing feeling to have an issue arise and it doesn't freak you out .

The following users liked this post:
Jake_k11 (02-15-2017)
Old 02-15-2017, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Get the code read, sounds like you have a cam sensor problem.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.