G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06-15/)
-   -   trunk lid width (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v35-2003-06/52242-trunk-lid-width.html)

theskipps 04-26-2005 10:21 PM

trunk lid width

Does anyone know the width of the coupe trunklid vs.the sedan lid.The part of the trunk lid where the spoiler would sit.How close are these in width.?There are some pretty nice spoilers for the coupe,but not that many for the sedan.Seems as though they make all the good looking spoilers to fit the coupe,and i was wondering if any of those coupe spoilers could possibly fit the sedan.
Thanks

skeleton_cru 04-27-2005 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by theskipps
Does anyone know the width of the coupe trunklid vs.the sedan lid.The part of the trunk lid where the spoiler would sit.How close are these in width.?There are some pretty nice spoilers for the coupe,but not that many for the sedan.Seems as though they make all the good looking spoilers to fit the coupe,and i was wondering if any of those coupe spoilers could possibly fit the sedan.
Thanks

This has been talked about before and if I remember correctly the consensus was the coupe spoilers would not fit on a sedan. I'm sure if a coupe owner would measure his trunk lid for you, you could verify this yourself.

GeeWillikers 04-27-2005 07:12 AM

Whew!

Spoilers... Thought maybe you were trying to hide a body or something..

skeleton_cru 04-27-2005 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
Whew!

Spoilers... Thought maybe you were trying to hide a body or something..

Oh, that's an easy one. The sedan trunk can hold exactly 3.5 dead hookers. Sorry, I don't know how many dead hookers the coupe's trunk can hold.

ajg35 04-27-2005 04:19 PM

Thanks

What color of sedan do you have? Would you be interested in the sedan spoiler with LED brake light?

tonyplat 04-27-2005 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Oh, that's an easy one. The sedan trunk can hold exactly 3.5 dead hookers. Sorry, I don't know how many dead hookers the coupe's trunk can hold.

Great; what are you supposed to do with the other 1/2?

And is that with the temporary spare, or the full size option?

Tony

skeleton_cru 04-27-2005 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by tonyplat
Great; what are you supposed to do with the other 1/2?

And is that with the temporary spare, or the full size option?

Tony

That's with the full sized spare. In a pinch you can remove the spare and fit the remaining 0.5 dead hooker. ;)

theskipps 04-27-2005 10:47 PM

Come on fellas,it's a simple question,be nice.

skeleton_cru 04-27-2005 11:07 PM

Come on fellas,it's a simple question,be nice.

I answered your question to the best of my ability.

I have a suggestion. Since the coupe guys rarely venture into the deeper more dangerous sedan waters, maybe you should ask someone in the coupe section to measure their trunk. Better yet, PM someone with a coupe and ask them nicely. I'm sure you'll find someone that will oblige. ;)

Mr. G 04-27-2005 11:45 PM

Trunk capacity

Of course, you can't keep any live people in it because of the neat inside trunk release. Probably a marketing decision on the part of Infiniti to try to appeal to a classier crowd.

skeleton_cru 04-28-2005 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. G
Of course, you can't keep any live people in it because of the neat inside trunk release.

That's what wire cutters are for. ;)

MixedChris90 11-08-2018 02:15 AM

Do u still have it

Originally Posted by ajg35 (Post 537143)
What color of sedan do you have? Would you be interested in the sedan spoiler with LED brake light?

im looking for it i have a 04 sedan white

Urbanengineer 11-08-2018 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by MixedChris90
im looking for it i have a 04 sedan white

Good to know. You are only about 13.5 years too late though :7:!