G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v36-2007-08-217/)
-   -   Your buying experience around Southern California? (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-sedan-v36-2007-08/137664-your-buying-experience-around-southern-california.html)

w2870612 02-01-2007 04:37 AM

Your buying experience around Southern California?

hello...guys
please suggest a infiniti dealer around the Southern california will treat you like a human being for getting a 07 G35

avitt 02-01-2007 11:22 AM

I made contact with just about every one south of LA, and I recommend that you try Montclair, or Hoehn in Carlsbad.

terrycs 02-01-2007 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by w2870612
hello...guys
please suggest a infiniti dealer around the Southern california will treat you like a human being for getting a 07 G35

Kinda vague. One thing for sure, they will all treat you nice if you are willing to pay MSRP.

The problem is the 07 G35 is still a hot ticket and it doesn't seem like there is a lot of room for negotiating.

I got turned down at every single So Cal dealership except Mission Viejo when they saw I was trying to do a VPP purchase. They were all very polite about it though and I understood that management wants to make the most margin on the sale.

yidster 02-01-2007 11:32 AM

Carlsbad Infiniti

They internet manager at Carlsbad Infiniti said that they would offer a 07G35 Sport for $1000 under MSRP and that was the going rate at their dealership.

Alas, he didn't have any manuals w/ Premium, Navi in IP/Graphite...

That was mid-December BTW...

G-Whizzer 02-01-2007 11:33 AM

I used Cerritos Infiniti in Cerritos... mainly because they're the only ones with the car I wanted (LP/Stone Tech/Nav/Premium) - but contact their Internet sales department - David Baker. They were great to work with.

I've also used Infiniti Thousand Oaks - nice people - ask for Luciano (fleet sales).

Hope this helps!

PS: I'll try to post some pics of the new G ASAP, so delay your flames!

IllSellUoNe 02-01-2007 11:41 AM

come to metro infiniti, metro auto group is really know for there service and taking care of people, plus im a manager there so you have nothing to worie about, what ever you need just let me know, i can usually get any odd ball car out there, i can give away any pre journey car, nav cars are hot rite now i have some people paying 1k over sticker cause they want the car so bad, but i can still discount the car for you, just let me know if you ever need anything..

avitt 02-01-2007 12:02 PM

I should have clarified that the two dealerships above were the only ones willing to deal, when I was shopping in early December...and by deal, I mean deal significantly.

ekimGTR 02-01-2007 12:10 PM

What does VPP stand for? I got my car at Metro Infiniti in Montclair and they were really easy to work with. I purchased a 07 journey with prem package for well under MSRP. And they also had the most color choices.

Eric Kim

terrycs 02-01-2007 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by G-Whizzer
I used Cerritos Infiniti in Cerritos... mainly because they're the only ones with the car I wanted (LP/Stone Tech/Nav/Premium) - but contact their Internet sales department - David Baker. They were great to work with.
Godwin Ibe (E-BAY) did all the paperwork and even burned me a sample disk to show off the Studio on Wheels. I'll try to host these songs and do a post so people can download them... they really do sound great on the system.

I've also used Infiniti Thousand Oaks - nice people - ask for Luciano (fleet sales).

Hope this helps!

PS: I'll try to post some pics of the new G ASAP, so delay your flames!

I worked with Dave B. at Cerritos. He tried his best to get me the VPP sale, but management had the last say. He even located the vehicle I was looking for at the other dealerships which is kind of how I found mine (long story). I would not hesitate to work with him again.

terrycs 02-01-2007 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by ekimGTR
What does VPP stand for? I got my car at Metro Infiniti in Montclair and they were really easy to work with. I purchased a 07 journey with prem package for well under MSRP. And they also had the most color choices.

Eric Kim

Vehicle Purchase Plan (VPP) is a Nissan program where customers get a significant discount on Nissan/Infiniti vehicles depending on their relationship with the company. I was lucky enough to have a VPP A-Plan which is pretty much the biggest discount one can get.

Good2Go 02-01-2007 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by terrycs
Vehicle Purchase Plan (VPP) is a Nissan program where customers get a significant discount on Nissan/Infiniti vehicles depending on their relationship with the company. I was lucky enough to have a VPP A-Plan which is pretty much the biggest discount one can get.

I bought my 03 coupe when it first came out, in 02/03 at Riverside Infiniti. I recalled that I was there only 2-3 hours, including a trade-in. They treated me very well at that time, maybe because they were a brand new dealership. If I buy another infiniti again, I would go back there again first. Just my 2 cents.

dude_abides 02-01-2007 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by IllSellUoNe
come to metro infiniti, metro auto group is really know for there service and taking care of people, plus im a manager there so you have nothing to worie about, what ever you need just let me know, i can usually get any odd ball car out there, i can give away any pre journey car, nav cars are hot rite now i have some people paying 1k over sticker cause they want the car so bad, but i can still discount the car for you, just let me know if you ever need anything..

Sent you a PM a couple days ago. Haven't heard back.

acidrane 02-01-2007 02:08 PM

metro was giving it to me for $1000 over invoice, miller infiniti was giving me $900 below MSRP. i got mine from minssion viejo infiniti. talk to mike platacis. tell him vick/sarkis sent you. hes the internet manager but hell still give you a very good deal.

vick

IllSellUoNe 02-01-2007 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by dude_abides
Sent you a PM a couple days ago. Haven't heard back.

sorry man i just check it today, i have good news, i just sent you a message...

IllSellUoNe 02-01-2007 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by acidrane
metro was giving it to me for $1000 over invoice, miller infiniti was giving me $900 below MSRP. i got mine from minssion viejo infiniti. talk to mike platacis. tell him vick/sarkis sent you. hes the internet manager but hell still give you a very good deal.

vick

how much did you end up geting it over at minssion viego for???