G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Official 2007 Infiniti G35 Negotiated Deal Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 02:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone from the bay area, if you take me with you, I guarantee I can get you one for $500 below invoice.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:00 PM
2007 G35x - Premium, Nav, wood trim, splash guards

$744 out of pocket, $549 per month for 39 months

Because I had so few miles on my current lease (2004 G35 sedan
6MT Sport), I had some equity above my lease buyout, which got me quite a nice deal. My current lease is up in October. This way, I'm out of it now & I don't need to pay any wear & tear fees (1 door had a key scratch & the tires were in dire need of replacement).

Infiniti of Ardmore (PA)

Old 06-26-2007, 09:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
At Infiniti of Lisle...

Originally Posted by nepog3
Thanks for the response! Do you remember who you dealt with? How has there ongoing service been?
I dealt with Scott Rehfeldt, who was very good and seemed to be a long-time salesman there.

I have only been back to the dealership twice...once for the Roadblock bra installation (the salesman gave me his M35 for the day as a loaner)...and once for the 3 mo. oil change. The oil change was quick and the fellow in the service department treated me as if I had a Bentley (BTW, I asked them not to wash the car and they didn't (some folks seem to have had bad experiences at other dealerships)).

I had heard positive things about Infiniti of Lisle before purchasing there, and I am happy with them based on my experience. To be honest, I have never set foot inside another Infiniti dealership...I knew I wanted to purchase from them based on location, went there with an email quote from Orland Park, Lisle matched it, and I bought the car right away. So it seems that Orland Park is ok price-wise, but I opted for Lisle because of geography (I have since heard mixed reviews of Orland Park).

Note that Inf. of Lisle will soon be moving to Aurora Ave. across from Menards, if that matters. It is actually more convenient for me as it is on my way to work, plus it is probably better for them being close to the other numerous dealerships there.

Good luck!

Old 06-26-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry I've been a lurker but...

@Infiniti of Pleasanton
G35 Journey, Liquid Platinum ext/Graphite int, Premium package, 18" sport wheels, cargo net

Purchase price was $200 over invoice ($32,650)

*The dealership had to go find the vehicle for me.

Old 06-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by amani5
I'm sorry I've been a lurker but...

@Infiniti of Pleasanton
G35 Journey, Liquid Platinum ext/Graphite int, Premium package, 18" sport wheels, cargo net

Purchase price was $200 over invoice ($32,650)

*The dealership had to go find the vehicle for me.
Badass deal. What was your OTD pricing? Im looking for a really similar configuration .. hopefully at $34k OTD.

Old 06-27-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by tiblot
Badass deal. What was your OTD pricing? Im looking for a really similar configuration .. hopefully at $34k OTD.
I believe my OTD was $35,550 (I may be wrong). Living in Alameda County doesn't help (tax 8.25). Neighboring Contra Costa's is around 7 something.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by amani5
I believe my OTD was $35,550 (I may be wrong). Living in Alameda County doesn't help (tax 8.25). Neighboring Contra Costa's is around 7 something.
Oh ouch. I'm in Fairfax County, VA. Only 3% sales tax ... so I might be able to get closer to 34k

Old 06-27-2007, 03:01 PM
2007 G35x
Only thing extra is sunroof.($1,000)
MSRP: $35,800

$0 money down just 1st payment and license plate fees up front-($777 total)

$535 a month for 36 month lease - 15,000 miles a year

Old 06-27-2007, 06:17 PM
I just purchased 07 G35x Lakeshore Slate/stone int/Premium/Splash guards/Sirius for $36K even (TTL in Ohio took it to $38633). This is about $1500 below MSRP, roughly $1500 above invoice if I remember the numbers right. So not the best deal in the world, but not bad. I had trouble finding the color combination with Premium only (no nav). The dealer in Columbus was not finding any cars and saying that I had to pay near sticker, but Infiniti of Cincinnati (salesman Ray Locklear) found my car no problem and offered what I felt to be a fair price. I would recommend I of Cincy.

Old 06-27-2007, 06:37 PM
Yippi-kay-yay motherf*ckr
Is it true that if you order the car to your specifications and then wait for it to be delivered, you don't have to negotiate with the dealer cuz they are not making any money on it so you pay the lowest price that the dealer buys them for from the manufacturer?

I HATE negotiating with salespeople. I'm not good at bargaining and always feel like i'm getting ripped off afterwards.

For example my deal:
2007 G35X, premium, splash guards
Final price: 34500
Down payment: 5500
24 month lease with 393 (including tax) per month
12000 miles per year.

I traded in my 2000 Maxima as the down payment that's why it's so big. And in 2 years i'm gonna have to pay another 2,3 or 4 grand for down payment for my next car.

Thanx in advance for the info.

Old 06-27-2007, 07:03 PM
G35 Sport 5AT + Premium + Nav + Tech + Painted Splash Gaurds + Cargo Net

Traded in my last car on it and am leasing for $419 per month for 39 months with 15000 miles/year.

Had the car shipped from Infinity of Westchester in PA. They ate the cost of shipping, registration fees, and my first month's payment in my trade in. This may or may not seem like a good deal, but according to every dealership I taked to in Florida, they said the guys in PA must have lost money on the deal and that they couldnt get anywhere near those monthly payments. One of their representatives came to my house in Miami, FL, filled out the paperwork with me, and drove my old car away. As hassle-free as I think it could have possibly been. I'm not sure if they would do the same deal for anyone else, but if you would like contact info and my name for reference, just let me know.

Old 06-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by G35in305

Traded in my last car on it and am leasing for $419 per month for 39 months with 15000 miles/year.

Had the car shipped from Infinity of Westchester in PA. They ate the cost of shipping, registration fees, and my first month's payment in my trade in. This may or may not seem like a good deal, but according to every dealership I taked to in Florida, they said the guys in PA must have lost money on the deal and that they couldnt get anywhere near those monthly payments. One of their representatives came to my house in Miami, FL, filled out the paperwork with me, and drove my old car away. As hassle-free as I think it could have possibly been. I'm not sure if they would do the same deal for anyone else, but if you would like contact info and my name for reference, just let me know.
Can you provide the Cap cost, residual, money factor and total driveoff costs?

Old 06-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Just got it!

2007 G35 S, AT/ Plat Graphite/Graphite.
Nav, Tech, Premium, Splasg Guards, Trunk Mat
MSRP 39,990
Negotiated price, 36,400
24 mo. lease, 475/mo. w/3000 down.

Old 06-28-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by G35in305

Infiniti of West Chester is part of a group of dealers in suburban Philly owned by the same person. I got a fantastic deal this week at Infiniti of Ardmore (the other Infiniti dealer in the group). Might be worth a trip for out-of-towners.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by mrtrance
Can you provide the Cap cost, residual, money factor and total driveoff costs?
to be honest, id have to look through my file and get back to you on on the residual, cap cost, and money factor. im not exactly sure what you mean by total driveoff costs. what i can say is that i traded my last car in on this and used the full amount of the trade-in as my down payment. Infinity of Westchester gave me $7000 on my trade-in without even seeing my car believe it or not. They just took my word for it that I was quoted that much from a dealership down here. It actually was, however that seemed pretty crazy to me that they would just take my word for it.

so i think, to answer your question about driveoff costs, that was it. there was actually no money that changed hands. they just took my old car and left me with the new one and i didnt see a bill for another month and received my registration without a bill for it. all i see is a monthly bill for $419 and thats it, taxes included. the closest anyone down here could come to this given the same trade-in and same lease terms was over $470 per month, i believe on a vehicle without the tech package.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Official 2007 Infiniti G35 Negotiated Deal Thread