G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Official 2007 Infiniti G35 Negotiated Deal Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DJDZ
April '07 purchased a G35 Journey w/Nav/premium pkg./and 18" sport wheels. Its Black w/ Graphite Interior. Got it for $34,700 plus TTL.

Went to Infiniti South Bay (Torrance, CA.)
Could you tell me what is the exact msrp on your car? If i don't get a deal up here in the Bay Area, i am planning to look down south where i think there's plenty of cars available and better deals..thanks!

Old 08-13-2007, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by davezaristo
Could you tell me what is the exact msrp on your car? If i don't get a deal up here in the Bay Area, i am planning to look down south where i think there's plenty of cars available and better deals..thanks!
Sure....The MSRP was $37,665 for my car.

Old 08-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by DJDZ
Sure....The MSRP was $37,665 for my car.
Thanks for the info. Also, I am a little confuse with the term "OTD". OTD means out the door, meaning that it includes license, tax, and registration in my dictionary. Some people here are posting OTD price and i hope that is what it really means. Thanks!

Old 08-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the info. Also, I am a little confuse with the term "OTD". OTD means out the door, meaning that it includes license, tax, and registration in my dictionary. Some people here are posting OTD price and i hope that is what it really means. Thanks!
Correct, OTD=Out the Door, the price you paid after all applicable taxes, title, and fees.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:14 PM
SO CAL PEEPS need your help

im here in so cal. im thinking bout getting a g35 S auto with the prem. package. i was wondering what everyone around the area was payin.. man this is such a sweet car. hope you guys out there can help me out. thanks.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by stingsting
im here in so cal. im thinking bout getting a g35 S auto with the prem. package. i was wondering what everyone around the area was payin.. man this is such a sweet car. hope you guys out there can help me out. thanks.
I'm currently shopping for one...with the quotes I've been getting I may be very close to getting one and bringing her home. If you're serious and know the G is what you want (I've looked at 335i and the IS350 before deciding this is the one I want), hop on edmunds and request quotes. Thats what I did, made the process relatively pain free as I'm having the dealers compete with each other for my business. The TMV (true market value, meaning, the average prices people have paid for a G35 sport with whatever options you select) was at around $38K and thats before tax, tags, and fees. I just use that as a point of reference, I'd even try shooting below TMV since the 2008 G35's are on their way in...at least they ought to be.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by fecurtis
I'm currently shopping for one...with the quotes I've been getting I may be very close to getting one and bringing her home. If you're serious and know the G is what you want (I've looked at 335i and the IS350 before deciding this is the one I want), hop on edmunds and request quotes. Thats what I did, made the process relatively pain free as I'm having the dealers compete with each other for my business. The TMV (true market value, meaning, the average prices people have paid for a G35 sport with whatever options you select) was at around $38K and thats before tax, tags, and fees. I just use that as a point of reference, I'd even try shooting below TMV since the 2008 G35's are on their way in...at least they ought to be.
yea pretty much im looking at 38k. i think 335 and 350 is all out of my range. what dealers have you been talking to? thas if you are in the so cali area. already been on edmunds i think i am waiting for the 08's cus prices might come down for the 07's but yea good luck with that and wish me luck too.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:26 PM
2007 Infiniti G35X Platinum Graphite / Graphite with Premium Package, Splash Guards, and Rear Trunk Net - I paid a little less than $500 over invoice for it on Saturday, August 3. I felt like I could do a little better ($0 - $250 over invoice) but I really wanted the color and in the area there were only two cars matching the color and options that I wanted.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:11 AM
Would you mind sharing the info on how you got this deal? The car you described is $40k msrp (i assume) and if you got it for 38k OTD, it means that you got around $5k off msrp. Please let me know where and who you've talked to to get a deal like this. Thanks!
Not at all. I emailed all of the Bay Area dealers since my local dealer (Steven's Creek Infiniti) wasn't too receptive with giving me a deal. I told them what I wanted and said the first person that gave me a low quote without any games would get my business. I talked to Rob Ross of Infiniti of Pleasanton and got the deal done in about an hour through several emails. He gave a low quote and was willing to deal more, so you could probably budge it down if they have inventory in stock that you want. Mine is an order, so I didn't have alot of bargaining power.

Here are the two parts of the emails you requested:

"MSRP on the vehicle you specified would be $38165.00 with a cost of 34841.00. I would order that vehicle for you for a price of $35491.00 (+fees)."

"With a price of $ 35491.00

sales tax $ 2932.55 (8.25% for your county)

licence $ 298.75 (total DMV fees)"

Sorry its closer to 38.7k.

The car was a Sport with Tech, Nav, and Prem packages.

Here's his contact info:

Robert Ross
Infiniti Sales Manager
(925) 224-7601 Direct line
robert.ross@hendrickauto.com

J~

Old 08-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Originally Posted by SJGiant
Not at all. I emailed all of the Bay Area dealers since my local dealer (Steven's Creek Infiniti) wasn't too receptive with giving me a deal. I told them what I wanted and said the first person that gave me a low quote without any games would get my business. I talked to Rob Ross of Infiniti of Pleasanton and got the deal done in about an hour through several emails. He gave a low quote and was willing to deal more, so you could probably budge it down if they have inventory in stock that you want. Mine is an order, so I didn't have alot of bargaining power.

"MSRP on the vehicle you specified would be $38165.00 with a cost of 34841.00. I would order that vehicle for you for a price of $35491.00 (+fees)."

Here's his contact info:

Robert Ross
Infiniti Sales Manager

J~
thanks for the info...hmm, i thought the car that you are ordering would have a msrp of close to $40k since thats the price i got after i spec it out...

Old 08-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by SJGiant

Here's his contact info:

Robert Ross
Infiniti Sales Manager

J~
SJGiant, I agree with davezaristo. The MSRP of a Sport with Premium/Nav/Tech is $39,865.00 (including destination). Are you sure the dealer is quoting you for a Sport with Premium, Nav and Tech?

Old 08-14-2007, 11:47 AM
My sport that I was quoted on has a sticker of $40K with nav/prem/tech because it comes with uber cool painted splash guards and a hella cool cargo net.

I'll be headed to the dealership on Saturday once I get back into town.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally Posted by stingsting
yea pretty much im looking at 38k. i think 335 and 350 is all out of my range. what dealers have you been talking to? thas if you are in the so cali area. already been on edmunds i think i am waiting for the 08's cus prices might come down for the 07's but yea good luck with that and wish me luck too.
I'm in the metro DC (Northern VA) so I've been looking at dealerships in northern VA and southern MD.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by fecurtis
I'm in the metro DC (Northern VA) so I've been looking at dealerships in northern VA and southern MD.
I'm only a 5 hour drive away! trust me it's a fun road trip....

Old 08-14-2007, 01:11 PM
I posted this in a new thread and came across this thread (oops) well here is my question....I am about to buy my new G35 sedan on Aug 25th. I am a first time buyer and I just want everyone's input to see if the prices I got quoted on is legit and they are not ripping me off. I am getting a Journey with black interior and black obsidian, Premium and navigation, no splash guard and no wheel. The price is 37,333 out the door and this is with the Vehicle Purchase Program. They said I can not negotiate off of the VPP. Let me know on your input thanks!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Official 2007 Infiniti G35 Negotiated Deal Thread