G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35driver-feedback-suggestions-51/)
-   -   Why is this site still so slow?? (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35driver-feedback-suggestions/202078-why-site-still-so-slow.html)

never gone 02-11-2008 01:12 AM

Why is this site still so slow??

With all the work that was recently done, why are there still some (many) nights where the site takes forever to open different things on here? I have lots of friends that just stopping coming here for that reason and I don't want to be added to that list but it sometimes gets to the point where it's not worth coming because of how slow it is. Any relief or solutions in sight?

06g35meister 02-11-2008 01:16 AM

i have no problems ever getting on after the server swap. check your ISP, cause youre problem is definately there...

BlueDevilBAMF 02-11-2008 01:34 AM

+1... since it has reopened every area of the site I have tried to access has been problem free and very quick

Calvin 02-11-2008 02:07 AM

i haven't had any problems since the server replacement. :dunno:

ttrank 02-11-2008 02:11 AM

Seems a lot better to me.

CrazyRuskie 02-11-2008 02:26 AM

I've had no problems that weren't due to my own bandwidth since the server swap either?

O NO 02-11-2008 08:37 AM

Def. check your isp. I was having hang ups during the evening hours for a couple of days. During the day things were buzzing along real good. When I was getting page can't be found or resolving host going to yahoo and othersites I knew it was on myside not on driver.

never gone 02-11-2008 11:32 AM

During the day it's quick but last night it sure wasn't (after midnight). It's not my ISP because every site I was going to last night was working 100% fine except this one. I dunno.:confused2:

aRT13 02-11-2008 11:56 AM

never had any problems here...

trey's wife 02-11-2008 12:12 PM

Been screaming for me since the server was fixed. :dunno:

Hi-TechG35 02-11-2008 12:14 PM

No problems here. You might want to upgrade the RAM in your PC. Since the servers have been changed the site loadsa a lot faster.

never gone 02-11-2008 12:25 PM

I'm by NO means a computer guy so if it's my computer, what would be causing it to only happen on this site? Whenever I come one here and it's slow, I immediately check other sites too because I figure if it's an issue with my computer it would happen everywhere but it's always just here. Any idea's what would cause the speed issue to ONLY happen here?

ABQ_G35 02-11-2008 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by trey's wife
Been screaming for me since the server was fixed. :dunno:

And I thought only Trey screamed for you...................:)

It's been quick for me as well since it's return to active duty!

trey's wife 02-11-2008 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by ABQ_G35
And I thought only Trey screamed for you...................:)

It's been quick for me as well since it's return to active duty!

:icon18: :icon18:

COOLWIP 02-11-2008 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by never gone
I'm by NO means a computer guy so if it's my computer, what would be causing it to only happen on this site? Whenever I come one here and it's slow, I immediately check other sites too because I figure if it's an issue with my computer it would happen everywhere but it's always just here. Any idea's what would cause the speed issue to ONLY happen here?

Was this just one occurance for you or is it happening all the time?

There was an insodent last night/early this morning at midnightish EST. Looked like it was a server reboot or something cause the whos online went down to nothing but built back up as time went on. Checked on my37 and looked like the samething happened there.

If it was a one time instance, fergetaboutit. If it is happening with some frequency then it needs to be looked into. From the response in this thread it looks like life is good in Driverland.