G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Miserable Users

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by TIAN
I've never banned anyone here for annoying me or offending me. It's the internet.

Tex, MU has been an option since around 2005.
Explains A LOT that has happened here to ME.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
That is a great example. Why participate in a G35 specific forum purely for political banter? You can be hard headed at times and have some valid insites at other times, but either way how does it benefit the G35 community?

I use to really enjoy this forum quite some years ago when it was more performance and build oriented, it has really gotten away from that. Maybe in a temporary removal of political section for acouple months just to test if it helps increase the overall quality of threads.
Now that we have "built" our cars, and people are not joining left and right as they did back in the early days, the talk has changed. I won't say "matured", but changed to things other than our cars.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Originally Posted by AmateuRN
Why not just man up and ban someone. If they are that big an issue.

Because they don't deserve a ban, but you don't like them either. So what do you do? Put them in some sort of self-gratifying limbo.

It's absurd. I think whoever uses something like this, if it is being used, needs to grow a set, and figure out why the sand in their vagina hasn't been flushed. But, since we aren't talking about anyone, anything, or any situation and merely the usage of such a feature on the forum, that shouldn't offend anyone or get under anyone's skin. Just my simple, blunt, 1st Amendment opinion.
I really dont understand why you are so against it? Why does it matter if someone is throttled, banned or just warned. Really staff interaction has minimal impact on a persons activity. People are going to continue doing whatever behavior reguardless of imposed actions from staff.

Also, with a privately owned forum, there is no such thing as 1st Amendment. Sorry.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by Texasscout
Now that we have "built" our cars, and people are not joining left and right as they did back in the early days, the talk has changed. I won't say "matured", but changed to things other than our cars.
If your primary reason for being here is anything other than the G35, then you are in the wrong forum. Those who have "built" their G35 should be lending knowledge to clueless new members (which there is no short supply of), not solely focusing on non-G35 related issues.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by AmateuRN
Why are you trying to debate politics here? GTFO! I wasn't trying to start a discussion off 2 words.
There is such a thing here. But they can choose to react if they want. What a stupid thing to say, lol.
This is a perfect example why the political section needs to be removed.

I posted a comment in direct retaliation of your statement with two parts. Main important part related to the topic first and seeking the grounds of the thread, then a second off-topic part in direct response of your comment. Instead of answering the on-topic question with a level-headed response, you compeltely ignore it, instead you simply focus on the second part and issue a personal attack.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:53 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Well, I guess that means I need to grow a set.

I put 2 people in MU 3 days ago. They know who they are and can PM me if they wish. Since you like to be blunt and flex your 1st allow me to do the same.

You are all idiots. You use the political section to flex your keyboard warrior ego and nonsense political agenda. All the pointless baiting threads in attempt to swing your e-dck. Guess what? Both political parties have been screwing us over now fellas.

I lurk the political forum everyday and it's the same people with the same banter with the same people that chose to play ball with them. It gets heated and we have to clean up the nonsense. Unfortunately for bigc he is and has been active in the political forum and you all can't stand that he has a different view from some of you. Get over it. He has the right to his opinion and will continue to do so as a mod. If he cleans it up then ask why or PM an admin.

You all really need to get over yourselves. We have educated members acting extremely uneducated. I rather read threads from the migrating civic owners then to read the pissing contest you all have.

If you don't like the mods, tou, opinions of others, etc., I suggest you all grow a set and walk off with them in hand and find another place to type.

As of today the political section will be closed. Any attempt to post anything politically motivated in the off topic section will be banned. I've covered for a lot of you and have been very lenient. I'm done/

Last edited by TIAN; 12-20-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: spelling
The following 5 users liked this post by TIAN:
bigc (12-20-2013), dofu (12-28-2013), Jeff92se (12-27-2013), Tukeeg35 (12-21-2013), WhosUrBuddiee (12-20-2013)
Old 12-20-2013, 03:05 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Politic forum shut down till' further notice. See you all next year. Sorry to all those who contributed positively. Unfortunately, we have some adults that can't act right.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:12 PM
I do have a question about the MU setting. Is it IP based or user login based? I travel for a living and my IP changes daily, so if it is IP based I may have been put on the MU list and not even have realized it.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Received 78 Likes on 70 Posts
Originally Posted by TIAN
Politic forum shut down till' further notice. See you all next year. Sorry to all those who contributed positively. Unfortunately, we have some adults that can't act right.

What!?!?! You mean this car forum is gonna have to be about.....Cars!!!

I am so glad cause the political stuff is clogging up the new posts button. Now maybe the car guys can ask questions about cars and not be called.....stupid?

The following users liked this post:
bigc (12-20-2013)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Miserable Users